• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

I don't get it, you host a midrate where you force people to struggle through rook with those damn oracles, and when you get to main you have to survive with a club.

How does this make sense >_>

Yes yes... dont play keylogger SCARED

I don't get it, you host a midrate where you force people to struggle through rook with those damn oracles, and when you get to main you have to survive with a club.

How does this make sense >_>

15 minutes of struggle and u complaiN? XD

sec gonna ask gm for lvl 100 for you

Yes yes... dont play keylogger SCARED

15 minutes of struggle and u complaiN? XD

sec gonna ask gm for lvl 100 for you

Its not about the time, but the fact that 95% of the retarded community cant even communicate with the Oracle NPC, making it take ages before you can leave. Only to find out you're stuck in main with a club and a torch. Would make sense on medivia, not on a mid-highrate as this is advertised.

Its not about the time, but the fact that 95% of the retarded community cant even communicate with the Oracle NPC, making it take ages before you can leave. Only to find out you're stuck in main with a club and a torch. Would make sense on medivia, not on a mid-highrate as this is advertised.
its more than 20 oracles around rook, dno if u try to bash server or ur just a plain retard

its more than 20 oracles around rook, dno if u try to bash server or ur just a plain retard

20 oracles on 700 people wasn't close to enough with the amount of retards that can't follow the right conversation. Yes, it's a bash on the server because it obviously hasn't been thought through, neither the rook nor the equipment in main part.

20 oracles on 700 people wasn't close to enough with the amount of retards that can't follow the right conversation. Yes, it's a bash on the server because it obviously hasn't been thought through, neither the rook nor the equipment in main part.
idk ur problem?
1-7? gp each bug, oracles everywhere, wasnt hard to find one empty. spears is the easiest way in main imo. kill a rotworm/mino and u got ur basic idk the deal?
tibia players these days want to start with 1kk or they just whine, go play rl

you confuse highrate with orsha ot or what? you must come from tibia 10.0

idk ur problem?
1-7? gp each bug, oracles everywhere, wasnt hard to find one empty. spears is the easiest way in main imo. kill a rotworm/mino and u got ur basic idk the deal?
tibia players these days want to start with 1kk or they just whine, go play rl

All I've seen anyone of you guys do is put words in my mouth, either me wanting a free level 100, 1kk or what ever. Nothing I said comes even close to that, alleen I'm saying is that dropping People into main with a club and jacket makes no sense on a mid/highrate.

Sorry that all of you guys are butthurt over an opinion that actually makes sense, seeing as a lot of People ingame agreed that receiving no eq made no real sense.

@johnsiii you obviously have no idea who youre talking to so I wont bother.

My last post on the matter, no point in discussing further when words get put in my mouth for the sake of your arguments.

Currently 146 players are online on Tibianus.org

@ggwp
waiting for your message
XD it was more player on tibianus then pendulum until 04 :D:D:D
And then it was 700+ ACTIVE players, 0 bots or MCS

meanwhile.. pendulum (600 players , only 92 above lvl 40)

Im here with 25 ppl. Be ready for us
you dont even know 25 people

Well this server is kind of dead already. No teams to war against it only seems like Ond got his team and then there is Punio running around with his damn stream followers and ueing people.. Boring shit XD

What do you expect, this server has a really noob community.

How long to server death? 2 week? I bet you are so boored already in those charlover lands..

And ofc noone force us to play, but, why shouldn't we give here our opinion about his servers? This is a free forum, we can say what we want if we do it respecting eachother. If we are dissapointed because all his servers are pure bullshit, we are on our right. I personally feel good advicing people to not loose his time in a server that is already dead (maybe it still have players but its already dead. Wanna play money? In 1 month - 50 players on - to death ~then next month, same shit with different name. )

What do you expect, this server has a really noob community.

How long to server death? 2 week? I bet you are so boored already in those charlover lands..

And ofc noone force us to play, but, why shouldn't we give here our opinion about his servers? This is a free forum, we can say what we want if we do it respecting eachother. If we are dissapointed because all his servers are pure bullshit, we are on our right. I personally feel good advicing people to not loose his time in a server that is already dead (maybe it still have players but its already dead. Wanna play money? In 1 month - 50 players on - to death ~then next month, same shit with different name. )
In that case.. every server that is currently running is dead.
Every server that ever opended died instantly...

I mean where do you play? On dreamland.com?
because whatever server is online you trash talk it... why do you even PLAY OT / Tibia, when you are never satisfied with ANYthing.

Back