• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.6] Ramonia - Semi-Low Rated|Custom with Real Parts| - [01.03, Friday 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://ramonia.pl
Server Address
ramonia.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Arahnus

Reaction score
inkwell.gif
IP
: ramonia.pl
little_adventurer_doll.gif
Client
: Custom / 7.6
devourer_core.gif
Uptime
: 24/7
corrupted_flag.gif
Hosted in
: France

0SvFlio.gif

Introduction and gameplay:
Ramonia
is a custom-made server to bring some new fresh gear to the community of old-school projects out there. Since the beginning we wanted to create inimitable feelings which balances between the old one and the lastest versions of this world.
That’s why we are constantly developing our server with new feauters, maps, sprites, effects and monsters! We have made world 2 times biggers from our first launch, over 50+ new monsters, around 10+ new outfits, challenging quests, mysteries this all come for long hours you could spend on!

book_cgb.gif
Website
: Ramonia - Open Server
citizen_doll.gif
Create Account:
Register account

spider.gif
Experience stages:
spider.gif

From levelTo levelRates
1208x
21406x
41605x
61804x
811003x
1012x

• Skillrate: 3x – staged on low skills
  • Magicrate: 2x – staged on low mlvl
  • Lootrate: 2x
skull_candle.gif
Frags and Banishements:

• RED skull (24 hour, 36h and 48h): 3/4/5 kills
  • Frags to Ban (48h): 6
  • RED skull time: 36h
  • Fragban time: 48h
old_parchment_candle.gif
Server features:

• Shared Experience - 20% bonus in party
  • Spring Long Edition
  • Old-school PvP/PvM system
  • Some new quests,monsters
  • Stackable runes/fluids/manarunes
  • Training spots under depots to comfortable skills practice
  • Various range of tasks
  • Anti-bot client
  • Free access to every islands and npcs
  • No pay2win shop – only premium and outfits
  • Active staff cater to players needs
  • More info you can check Server Info
premium_scroll.gif
Free Premium Account
-It's possible to get free 3 days premium account on Ramonia.pl
- Like our fanpage and write your nickname in private message
-Pacc is given away from the start, maybe a little wait before you get it

gear_wheel.gif
Changelog
-The client does not debug in party / when has redskull
-Added some new monsters
-Added some new quests,mysteries
-Added carpet travel on east wall
-Added some spawns on east from Yurcity
-a lot of changes in spawns [ghouls,vampires..]
-Added some spawns for low levels
-Corrected some map bugs
-and many many more...

charged_ghost_charm.gif
Regeneration
Sorcerer/Druid1hp/6sec2mana/2sec
Master Sorcerer/Elder Druid1hp/6sec3mana/2sec
Paladin1hp/5sec2mana/3sec
Royal Paladin1hp/4sec2mana/2sec
Knight2hp/4sec2mana/4sec
Elite Knight2hp/3sec2mana/4sec

artists_palette.gif
Screens
deepling.png
2hev6af.jpg
25ipsmo.png
o55i77.png

8mmxShE.jpg
iZYEhQu.jpg

A9qCAOK.jpg
PMInf4M.jpg

6sxWYm1.jpg
ffLjnzD.jpg

gamemaster_doll.gif
gamemaster_doll.gif

90183-bed46f22aafe8af7dc65cdd73fff2f76-medium_jpg.jpg
Discord Server: ramonia
facebook_logo_detail.gif
Facebook Fanpage:
ramonia.pl
letter.gif
Mail: [email protected]

to be honest it is based around 70 playerbase and then i helped it get seen last time it hit 300+ but map is very small so.

Dunno how you helped me with ad but there were 2 famous streamers so it has hit record pretty much of this. Map is small for real maps it's like half of current 7.6 rl map and still growing with custom spawns. Huge world from the beginning would discourage and confuse players so I am pretty delighted with around 100 playerbase on this map, hope it will over this. See you all interested in custom project within 5 days!

Dunno how you helped me with ad but there were 2 famous streamers so it has hit record pretty much of this. Map is small for real maps it's like half of current 7.6 rl map and still growing with custom spawns. Huge world from the beginning would discourage and confuse players so I am pretty delighted with around 100 playerbase on this map, hope it will over this. See you all interested in custom project within 5 days!
I made janusz see the actual server and convinced him it is worthy playing it was not hard to get punio to login since realesta didnt run back then and janusz made a lot ppl join

also sorry for releasing the information about the bug to crash server with frag limit. my sides

I am pretty sure you were deleted last edition by threating me and my server so it looks suspicious how concerned you are now. Just stay away of my project and focus on yours instead.

I am pretty sure you were deleted last edition by threating me and my server so it looks suspicious how concerned you are now. Just stay away of my project and focus on yours instead.
I never threatened you just told you simply that you should check your distro and you refused to do so anyways your last edition would have lasted longer if not for the crash frags should have been more open about the whole thing instead of just ignoring me once i send the streamer your way and told him it was worthy his time and attention.

you are just like the others thinking you can do everything by yourself. anyways good luck hopefully this one will actually be bot free but we all know the truth.

Honestly, this ots is one of the best I have ever played, I recommend it to everyone !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back