• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Evorius | Fun EVO | Level Rewards | Guild Wars | Upgrade System | START - 3 JUNE 18:00 GMT +1

Server Website/AAC
http://evorius.org
Server Address
evorius.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

xenoria

Reaction score
logo.png

The server was created by experienced Tibia players. When we say experienced, we mean players who have been playing this game from practically the beginning. We stand out with our own custom evo map, full balance of vocations, spells, potions, runes, and old school gameplay...

( custom evo map )

Server tested by experienced players.
Full balances vocations based on a different formula for the power of spells & potions!
Custom boss rooms + monsters for better experience.
Very extensive map and scripts.

Server information
Download client
Create account

You can use offical client, otclient or cipsoft client, we dont care.

Loot Seller Tool (-10% TAX)
for free - command - !loot (1k)

itemseller.gif

Commands:
!bp - buy backpack,
!aol - buy aol (10k),
!bless - full blessing (20k)
!loot - item loot seller (1k),
!spells - check avaiable spells,
!serverinfo - check your rate stages.

FREE.jpg

what we can offer you?

Stable game engine
Discord server community
Huge custom map of evolution
Frequent server updates,
Huge monsters spawns,
Many own and interesting systems
Many interesting and well-known events
Professionalism on the technical side
Aged and overwhelmed administration.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We are a group of people who, like you, were and still are gamers. We focus on quality, not quantity. For us, your vote is as important as our idea. We want to give people the most from the server and make them surprise old Tibia again with their own vision of the gameplay.

The power of all spells for each profession is based on a formula different from that of real.

1653752600551.png

There are 4 professions in the game. Knight, Paladin, Sorcererer, Druid.

(manarunes) - only for magician vocations druid and sorcerer.
req. 200 lvl ed/ms + 50 mlvl

Knights:
they are the most durable, but the least beating. They have 15% more attack speed from Paladins and new usefull AOE spell like exori mas but more agressive!

Paladins: Strong at distance and tough, but not so knights. They have unlimited ammo and spears.

Druids:
It is a profession that is in second place in terms of impact strength, and has very good healing for itself and opponents. Druids can use manarunes and have new haste spells.

Sorcerers:
is the strongest profession in the game, but the least healing. Sorcerers can use manarunes and have new haste spells.

With us, the strength of spells you have depends only on the level. Each level up is a real change, and you will notice the difference of your healing or impact even with a 5-level difference. And first of all, you don't have such a variety of hit points, only each level increases the strength of each spell by a few points.

If you are level 250 and 500, the difference between your healing or impact is twice as high as 250. Likewise by gaining further levels. At 1000 levels, you are 2x more spells than you were at 500 levels before.

For example, if you are a Knight, your hitting exori gran, out of 500 in a human, will be 1500, then in 1000 you will hit nearly 3000, and similarly with healing. Each profession has it in its strength, and one is simply more durable and the other is stronger.

--- EVORIUS.ORG ---

1653752435628.png

www.evorius.org
Client: 8.60
IP: evorius.org

Last edited:
Did first try didn't go well? Or is it copy?

Did first try didn't go well? Or is it copy?

No, we just bought the project from someone and we are going to release this better improved version. We invite you to check, you will surely feel the differences.

See you in Friday 18:00 GMT +1 ( 03/06 )
1653991331501.png
1653991345172.png
1653991353196.png

See you in Friday 18:00 GMT +1 ( 03/06 )

As we explained at the beginning, after long conversations with players, we made a mistake from the start, we set too high exp rate and after 2 days we were flying 1500 lvl for which we were not prepared, the players themselves wanted to reset the server because there was a vote, nothing without you did not take place. The server started today with the same number of players, it will stand much longer on the rates we mentioned from the beginning, we are currently creating sets for each profession for 300+, welcome, a lot has changed!

@Roxie- You didn't give me a chance to talk to you, you just deleted me.

Its your old map, like 2 month ago of my work, you give me this map, i delete you from project and you share this old bugged map, good luck HAHAHAHA

Goodluck Little thief.
what thief? you send me this map on discord because we make first edition together, now you have pain ass because i have some players on server and you crying. Go away, make yurots (2-3 years) - take it guys its good edition yurots you can use.

no worries its for my cost go cry more, you cant run ots on linux so i dont need you thats all and remember i start this edition alone and i edit this map for a looooong time, you cant do anything (useless) cya

ps. if you want i can add screen from discord have all on pc.

Its original topic from this OTS, you can look

You can download map for free.
Evorius 8.6 - Open Tibia Server (http://evorius.org/) - you welcome!
Post automatically merged:

one more, user @Trojkat from OTLand its the same person, you can check admin. He post in TriasOT topic, because he working with me. 'working' haha.

Attachments

Back