• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Evorius | Fun EVO | Level Rewards | Guild Wars | Upgrade System | START - 3 JUNE 18:00 GMT +1

Server Website/AAC
http://evorius.org
Server Address
evorius.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Thank you for sending the link, unfortunately when I wanted to upload it, the moderator did not agree, given the download regulations. I have been doing YurOts for a very long time and I am proud of my work, I hope it will be useful to someone and someone will use the map in the right way or expand it.

Bez tytułu.png
As I wrote to you, little thief, I have finished playing OTS, because I don't see the point in it. And you create projects from the Internet, which you call hard work for several months, and in fact, everything can be found on the Internet. It hurts you that you can't create a good server yourself, because you can't mapping at all, and it hurts you that so few people are playing on ots.

YOU MAP:

4.jpg

MY MAP:

7.png

Do what you want, but this is the second time here that someone accuses you of stealing a Polish programmer from America. I close the OTS book and advise you to be careful with it.

11.png
Do what you want, but this is the second time here that someone accuses you of stealing a Polish programmer from America. I close the OTS book and I advise you to watch out for him because he is an ordinary thief!

sure we make first edition i told it on top, and for this edition i know you cant do anything.

Back