• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
it's not a matter of jealousy. it's a matter of looking at some blatantly ignorant & childish server owner that is incredibly obvious about spoofing his player count, after which you decide to brag and call your server the best.
why people defend you for some reason, i'm not sure, but they still must be able to see the stupidity right in front of their eyes, even you. but if not you're completely delusional.

You talking like i ddosed server and i did this spoof server on otservlist? Its my players whos pissed off that you banned the server people donated over 5000 euro to the server ofc they are gonna fight for it...

Yea sure ppls gonna be soooooooo mad bcus ur ot got banned from otsservlist :D seems legit lmfao hahahaaha

yea because most players are generated from otland right? the furthest any immature flamer here has gone is to look at online list and gone "OMG SPOOF" because that's the best you could come up with.
Just about every fucking server with 100 or more players are spoofing 1 way or another, be it the server owner or the players (Yes your boring shitty spoof OT too @Sir Knighter , don't think we don't know about your exp in trainers system).
It is way too common for players to use mc, yet I only see this guy being flamed about it.

FACTS:
  • The server has very high activity. I challenge you to stand in temple for 5 min during the middle day and you can shove the spoof argument up your asshole. Only the immature flamers in this thread give a shit about the 20 spoofed chars.
  • A lot of people (me included) are pissed at the unfair treatment and attempts to kill the server off after we've donated. We don't give a single shit about what you think about the server or the server owner. We still like it and will play it
    (by "we" I'm talking for the hundreds of players that cbf to create an acc on otland. Remember it's a forum intended for OT makers not players).
7561b55cc8b0d9da2096a928f80a6401.jpg
44820228.jpg

I rest my case. waiting for incoming flame wave of horseshit
read
Very important - Rules change on otservlist.org

His "rules" can suck my asshair. I've worked with several OT owner who payed him to be allowed to spoof x amount of chars (After his "rule change"), which should be fucking obvious after I posted the image on vestia. Don't take blindness to another level.
Either nobody should be allowed to spoof or everybody should be allowed to spoof.
yes

yea because most players are generated from otland right? the furthest any immature flamer here has gone is to look at online list and gone "OMG SPOOF" because that's the best you could come up with.
Just about every fucking server with 100 or more players are spoofing 1 way or another, be it the server owner or the players (Yes your boring shitty spoof OT too @Sir Knighter , don't think we don't know about your exp in trainers system).
It is way too common for players to use mc, yet I only see this guy being flamed about it.

FACTS:
  • The server has very high activity. I challenge you to stand in temple for 5 min during the middle day and you can shove the spoof argument up your asshole. Only the immature flamers in this thread give a shit about the 20 spoofed chars.
  • A lot of people (me included) are pissed at the unfair treatment and attempts to kill the server off after we've donated. We don't give a single shit about what you think about the server or the server owner. We still like it and will play it
    (by "we" I'm talking for the hundreds of players that cbf to create an acc on otland. Remember it's a forum intended for OT makers not players).
44820228.jpg

I used to think that you weren't 100% incompetent but that has changed lol. Honestly if you think it's ok for him to spoof from 400 players to 1800 you literally are dumber than I thought. Like the arguement isn't just about spoofing numbers and all that garbage because honestly couldn't give a fuck. It's about being an immature piece of shit who acts like his server is the best thing ever and bashes other servers and is acting like his numbers are growing legit lol. If anyone from otland legitimately defends this guy you should take a look in the mirror and feel ashamed to even be part of this community

I used to think that you weren't 100% incompetent but that has changed lol. Honestly if you think it's ok for him to spoof from 400 players to 1800 you literally are dumber than I thought. Like the arguement isn't just about spoofing numbers and all that garbage because honestly couldn't give a fuck. It's about being an immature piece of shit who acts like his server is the best thing ever and bashes other servers and is acting like his numbers are growing legit lol. If anyone from otland legitimately defends this guy you should take a look in the mirror and feel ashamed to even be part of this community
my homie

I think you are the last person on this forum who should be calling people immature just about every post you make is degrading someone which is the most childish idiotic thing to do.

Look people there is no need to keep with the name calling and fighting. You don't want to play a server like the one advertised in this thread then don't play it. Its really that simple. You are not proving anything by constantly bickering amongst each other. If you can build a better server please do that is what these resources on the forums are for.

If a person chooses to have a pay to win server fine that is their choice. I hate to break it to you all but hosting is not free and some people would like to be compensated for the time they put into a project, that is mainly what the donations are for. If you feel the server is shit then don't buy into it. Its the same thing as having a job if you go to work but don't do any work the job isn't going to pay you or you won't be employed there much longer.

I can't believe this needs to be explained...

I think you are the last person on this forum who should be calling people immature just about every post you make is degrading someone which is the most childish idiotic thing to do.

Look people there is no need to keep with the name calling and fighting. You don't want to play a server like the one advertised in this thread then don't play it. Its really that simple. You are not proving anything by constantly bickering amongst each other. If you can build a better server please do that is what these resources on the forums are for.

If a person chooses to have a pay to win server fine that is their choice. I hate to break it to you all but hosting is not free and some people would like to be compensated for the time they put into a project, that is mainly what the donations are for. If you feel the server is shit then don't buy into it. Its the same thing as having a job if you go to work but don't do any work the job isn't going to pay you or you won't be employed there much longer.

I can't believe this needs to be explained...
you have been here since Friday so your opinion is literally not worth shit here lol. Also btw I dont care if it is pay to win, and honestly have not looked at nor mentioned his donations once lmfao.

I know for a fact that a group of angry players got together and did it together. I didn't think anybody could be stupid enough to think 1 person would somehow take the time and risk to log in 1800 chars. The amount of work it'd be for one person is simply way too much to be worth it considering it's a guaranteed ban the next day.
About him acting like his server is the best, like I give a shit. The amount of servers that self proclaim theirs to be the best are in the hundreds, some are just more arrogant about it, so what?
Stick your thumb out your ass, I'm defending his OT not him, learn the difference.
And lastly I barely even consider myself part of this clearly rotten depressing community filled with haters and leechers. I did my small share of leeching, gave back way more than I leeched. I've done my part here.
You do realize a group of "angry players" doing that only hurts him and helps him in no way at all lmfao. oh btw take your thumb out your ass* is what i think you meant to type.... but you still can't see why everyone has a problem with @Loveria so honestly no point in even responding to you any further because no matter what is said your still going to sit here clueless af.

you have been here since Friday so your opinion is literally not worth shit here lol. Also btw I dont care if it is pay to win, and honestly have not looked at nor mentioned his donations once lmfao.

You do realize a group of "angry players" doing that only hurts him and helps him in no way at all lmfao. oh btw take your thumb out your ass* is what i think you meant to type.... but you still can't see why everyone has a problem with @Loveria so honestly no point in even responding to you any further because no matter what is said your still going to sit here clueless af.
But still ur here complaining whats the reason for that? Oh yeah your a morron bumping my thread thanks m8!

I may have just signed up on friday but I've been reading these forums for years. Of course there is no point in responding because you no valid rebuttal.

To everyone else who has an issue with this server or others like it, welcome to life where everything cost money and your opinion of a service isn't warranted unless you are a paying customer.

Care to explain how doing that could possibly hurt him when he's already banned?

"everyone who has a problem with @Loveria "...
"everyone" so far that has expressed to have a problem with @Loveria comes off as a very depressed & jealous bunch of haters with nothing constructive to say.
And yea, I know beta males can't stand cocky/arrogant attitude nor the success of other people.

Oh btw "no matter what is said you're* still going to sit here clueless af" is what I think you meant to type...
I wonder who's really clueless :D keep bumping the thread
it's funny how you claim we're all haters and jealous, the assumptions made by you and op just make yourselves look worse.
i honestly came here to talk shit cause the guy's a dickhead and deserves to know it, not jealous.

Ofc you came here to talk shit, later than expected really. Helping a bunch of leechers won't give you a freepass from being an even bigger dickhead (the biggest dickhead on OTland actually), which is part of the reason why half the good part of the community left.
sure, my fault the community left
at least i help ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'ma hop on, IGN XaNaX if anyone wants to hang.

bragging on how much money made imao you wish you had 30k euros and why dont you keep the same game name loveria like you had before then change it constant I do not see the other 2 servers like Archlight & Deathzot changing names 24/7 and bragging on how much they get on there own threads. @Loveria

FACTS:
44820228.jpg

I cant tell if you're actually this autistic or if this one giant prank...
#1 - Characters in trainers are not included in our otservlist numbers, that's why our online count on our website is different than on otservlist. One includes inactives, one DOES NOT. That's why we're on otservlist, and this project is not and has to pay Xinn money daily in the effort to atleast be visible on otservlist (paid countdown ad
#2 - Do you think sincerely think saying "GO LOOK AT THE DEPOT LOL CLEARLY BARELY ANY SPOOFING" is intellectually sound? or again, is it just a prank?
#3 - If you are so proud of this project, why has the guy been banned from otservlist, and now is making fake names to attempt to get back on otservlist and continueing to spoof
#4 - Do you wake up and hate yourself for who you are, or do you not even realize the cancer you are anymore when you wake up.
#5 - "Waiting for incoming waves of horseshit" Dayum dude you're such a vigilante, you're like batman
#6 - The owner of this project fucked up. We all fuck up. Whats holds integrity is if he can apologize and acknowledge he fucked up and learned from it. He clearly cant.

It's totally legit Some years ago my evo 8.60 had 7000 players online. :)

@Loveria Keep your work up. hates gonna hate. ;)

It's totally legit Some years ago my evo 8.60 had 7000 players online. :)

@Loveria Keep your work up. hates gonna hate. ;)
So why did he get banned from otservlist twice in 2 days? Or you just another one of his alt accounts ^_^

bragging on how much money made imao you wish you had 30k euros and why dont you keep the same game name loveria like you had before then change it constant I do not see the other 2 servers like Archlight & Deathzot changing names 24/7 and bragging on how much they get on there own threads. @Loveria
We don't change our names cause we're proud of our server + product we offer ^_^. He changes it cause he's terrified someone will know it's the same project before they donate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back