• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
it's not random. your thread is 95% full of hate for a reason, because you are a gigantic liar, you spoof your playercount, and go on other threads saying there's better servers (could say the same about yours for sure) to passively promote your own scam server
i genuinely can't tell if you're the world's biggest troll, or if you're just incredibly narcissistic and stupid

it's not random. your thread is 95% full of hate for a reason, because you are a gigantic liar, you spoof your playercount, and go on other threads saying there's better servers (could say the same about yours for sure) to passively promote your own scam server
i genuinely can't tell if you're the world's biggest troll, or if you're just incredibly narcissistic and stupid
You talking like i've been spamming post on peoples thread about my server? Which never happend who's the troll? Lol

You talking like i've been spamming post on peoples thread about my server? Which never happend who's the troll? Lol
never said you spammed nor implied (or at least never intended to), i said you've done it
denying it furthers my argument of you as a liar

I have literally posted on 2 other posts except then my so its a lie

Only thing your good at is making fake bots to play your game I hope you enjoy spoofing in life this basically tells me your too heart broken over not seeing so many players run around your ot maybe you can stay active on the Ot Servlist if you keep real online player count then add the spoof bots.

Only thing your good at is making fake bots to play your game I hope you enjoy spoofing in life this basically tells me your too heart broken over not seeing so many players run around your ot maybe you can stay active on the Ot Servlist if you keep real online player count then add the spoof bots.
Hahaha 1 more guy with 0 information? Really guys hahaha please stop talk if you dont have facts

I haven't even added the server to any OT server list, i only show online count on website as archlight they have according to website 350 Which is totaly fake so why are you only complaining on me and not him?
You see how toxic otland is?
Pleeeeeeeaaseee find some crazy edge to make it my fault guys its so fun to read ur hate comments :p

I haven't even added the server to any OT server list, i only show online count on website as archlight they have according to website 350 Which is totaly fake so why are you only complaining on me and not him?
You see how toxic otland is?
Pleeeeeeeaaseee find some crazy edge to make it my fault guys its so fun to read ur hate comments :p
You have tried adding your server to Otservlist..... your banned that's the reason your server isn't on there lol

You have tried adding your server to Otservlist..... your banned that's the reason your server isn't on there lol
Not really we dont care :).
Why isnt medivia there? Corruption proved case closed go back to the corner u came from

Hahaha 1 more guy with 0 information? Really guys hahaha please stop talk if you dont have facts

I think you dont realize I know alot of information more then you even think about your server so get your facts right for once and for all. I dont understand why you keep trying to get Frozeria players constant the money you talk about you're making you could be making an actual game or making an good 10 xx server with features people has not even think about putting in and im not gonna say what you should have since you cant even find players thats real for your server you should just turn off your host play your server on your computer with bots running around that are fake players.

I think you dont realize I know alot of information more then you even think about your server so get your facts right for once and for all. I dont understand why you keep trying to get Frozeria players constant the money you talk about you're making you could be making an actual game or making an good 10 xx server with features people has not even think about putting in and im not gonna say what you should have since you cant even find players thats real for your server you should just turn off your host play your server on your computer with bots running around that are fake players.
Please stop talk if you dont have any knowledge or info we have 200 + active discord members.. Says alot sure we use some spoof but still 70 % are real there's still obviously a player base else i wouldn't continue making my server?
Why do you think 90 % of all twitch streamers at talking about my server? Its obvious its the best most people know it its just you and the other OT owners here who gets so jelly its sad how pathetic it is.
You acctually spend so much time commenting on my thread which shows that its worth mentioning for people else you wouldn't do it you would just ignore it as every other thread gets ignored since its not succesful.
We reach 15000 People on 14 hours with 1 post on facebook.

DeOztW2.png

And heres the money we have over from june. Keep in mind server was only open for 14 days in june and it was durring the last phase of the server. This money is whats left after junes earnings + that all advertise from twitch, facebook etc is paid...
Can we just stop talk without information? I never said anything about how much my OT earned until this point.... Here you go all haters throw some more hate tell me its fake... I got nothing to hide boys. I would gladly prove you all what i made in paypal its more then any 1 of you can imagine so pls stop talk without any information.
This is only paypal keep in mind we earn atleast the same if not more on Swish.
Worth mentioning my paygol account perhaps got a few k stacked there aswell.

D9x4BDD.png

Last edited:
Have you edited sources? TFS 0.4 will crash if you are even close to 2000 players. ^.-

We are not using standard 0.4 sources no.

Have you edited sources? TFS 0.4 will crash if you are even close to 2000 players. ^.-
We had 1752 players logged in last reset so its no problems. Thanks for the consideration tho i appriciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
No you had not 1752 players on you had maybe 70 players on

Enjoy ur sad pathetic life while i enjoy my OT who just launched in the middle of the summer with 200 + players :)
200 players? I see in online list that 70% is like level 100 and 30% is over level 101 i mean if you wanna be happy over a spoofed server well you enjoy them 20 (real) players...

We had 1752 players logged in last reset so its no problems. Thanks for the consideration tho i appriciate it
Take away the 1700 spoofed players and you got your real player online record.

I haven't even added the server to any OT server list
Proving again that you are a liar, i saw your server on otservlist and it was removed for 'Dataspoof'. Hmmm weird...

18k a month hahahahaha
Bet he doesnt make more then 100$/month from this server...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back