• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
So based on your past numbers, 100 = 2? (cause you multiply all your numbers by 50x)?

Why do u even post here, just mind ur dead ass server, trying to absorb money anyhow "donate x amount and have a free night with knighters mom" lmfao pay2win shit didnt last 2 months and it's dead ;)

its dead????? hahaahah we have big streamers playing our server with 150 + viewers Amadeus1518 and ur saying frozeria is dead??? It passed you all we dont even need otservlist to provide us with players we are good without them... :)

we dont even need otservlist to provide us with players we are good without them... :)

Thats why you bought all the time 90 euro adv when ur ot started and sometimes you didnt buy 90 euro adv = 20 players online :'( feels bad men

Why do u even post here, just mind ur dead ass server, trying to absorb money anyhow "donate x amount and have a free night with knighters mom" lmfao pay2win shit didnt last 2 months and it's dead ;)
I mean we've been online now for 2 years, so 2 months? Atleast you prove autism is still alive and well on Otland.

Its so fun how you all bash my server for being dead tho its the most active 8.60 OT atm..... Otservlist is dead otservlist is not gonna exist in 1 year why do you think most ppl stopped developing OTS? Its because otservlist is so corrupt... I'm one of the few who acctually managed to break out from the corruption and find better and less expensive ways to advertise.
Still the most succesful server 2017 for sure! Nothing been bigger then loveria and frozeria in the 8.60 department or custom map department 2017 / 2016 / 2015

So streamers have fun but does it mean ur ot is good? Bcus a stream with 50 views plays youe ot? Get a brain please

So streamers have fun but does it mean ur ot is good? Bcus a stream with 50 views plays youe ot? Get a brain please
The streamer is clearly viewbotting or being viewbotted by yourself lol. In 10 mins 3 people talked and it was like 1 message each so iunno.

The streamer is clearly viewbotting or being viewbotted anyway lol. In 10 mins 3 people talked and it was like 1 message each so iunno.
248522641210605568.png

View bot its called being hosted.... Ur so stupid guys omfg
yeah screw these guys
they don't know shit
only REAL server owners deny spoofing their playercount and get banned from otservlist, cmon guys

90% bots and 10% players and has them bots level manually yet since the start of the server seems like a nope

See there is no real reason to ban @Loveria from otland which kinda sucks. However, if one of the mods wants to ban him for just being negative for the Tibia community as a whole I doubt anyone would complain.

Negative ? im doing my OT and ur hating on me like really i haven't even commented or noticed any of ur projects xD Well then ban me and prove the whole OT world that its so corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back