• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Merry Christmas !

But why the Santa Claus is only giving stat stones to premium accounts and it says everyone, normal players can't enjoy the gift since we can't add after 40, this is kind of unfair it's a yearly celebration should be for everyone :s
Because if it gave stat stones to everyone players could easily make hundreds of alts and abuse it.

Because if it gave stat stones to everyone players could easily make hundreds of alts and abuse it.

It can be the same as the current one but Santa stat points can add up to 80 atleast it can't be abused that way

Q&A Livestream #3

Wednesday 12pm PST (21:00 CEST) You guys have a chance to pick my brain a bit with your questions! I will be livestreaming on twitch.tv/SirKnighter for an unknown amount of time (Usually 30-60 Minutes).

Follow the stream now so you don't miss out when we go live in the future as well to show off content.

Not online and have a question you would like us developers to possibly answer? No worries! You can post your question in our discord channel in the #Q&Atwitch channel. Your question must be written concise and in a question format. CM's will review questions and not all will make it through. You can then simply watch the VOD to see your question answered + others.

Congrats to the 5 Wikipedia Winners for your contributions to our Wiki! - Please contact me on discord with your character name and your rewards will be added/mailed to you within 6 hours.

Xinra
1. Promotion Token + pack of 5 - 100% experience boosters + 520 points

Archdevious
2. Pack of 5 - 100% experience boosters + 520 points

DharmaWiki
3. 520 points

Sajgon
4. 520 points

GildDaZerk
5. 520 points

2xpromo.png

This Starts THURSDAY Already (12.29.16) at 21:00 CEST and lasts until Monday (01.02.17) 21:00 CEST
Players will have a 200% chance to get Stat Stones from Dungeon and Hardcore Dungeon Boxes, additionally, any player under Prestige 3 will receive 200% Increased Experience Rate!

We have decided that we will be keeping the 400% experience bonus to players below prestige 3 permanently!
We have received amazing feedback from this and have decided it will remain from now onward!

Additionally, because all you stat stone addicts are enjoying it so much, we will be keeping the 2x stat stone event on until our next Patch (Friday).

Enjoy ;)

twitchgiveaway1.png

Our developement team is cooking up some exciting new changes to Archlight in the near future. Our major goal is making pvp events much more competitive for the newer players. IE bringing them up to make them worth fighting in pvp events such as TDM and CTF. Our goal is a similar style to WoW and Guild Wars approach in players who join events receiving a large overall stat boost to make them much more relevant making pvp events feel more like an actual competition rather than who has more powerhouses on their team.

We have many other plans on how to capture and promote the new player experience and help them get into things much faster than before! A much more detailed post, with pics ;) will come out in the next few days (probably Tuesday)

Additionally, Wednesday we will be doing a Q&A Livestream (we got a lot more questions built up now) and also showing off/discussing the new content and additions that will be coming! Be sure to tune in as not only are we answering questions, talking about up and coming stuff for the first time, but were also giving away 5 packages of 300 Archlight Coins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! As many of you know, i was "deathly" ill the past week. K, not deathly, but I had a really bad flu and fever and was bed-ritten for 3-4 days. Thus I was kinda MIA, for many of you this is a very weird experience as im usually on 14-16 hours a day 7 days a week ;). I just wanted to let everyone know (despite many knowing already) why I was dificult to contact. And felt I should give you guys a spoiler on what we're working on!

Just a quick reminder, everything below talked about we will be discussing in detail and answering questions on in our Q&A Livestream on Wednesday at 12:00 PST (21:00 CEST) So be there! Oh.. we're also giving away 5 Packages of 300 Coins.. twitch.tv/sirknighter follow it now so you dont miss it!

I'm not going to lie.. our developement team is pretty fired up on the new content were working on and the existing content that we're changing. Let's kick it off with a bang. As many of you know, we decided to keep the 400% experience boost for players below Prestige 3 PERMANENTLY! Players just liked it too much and we feel its good for new players and existing players both for speeding up the new player process. Our goal is to get new/players who dont play as much up into the action much quicker than before ultimately creating more action for the hardcore Archlighters!

Next, We're making prestiges 1, 2, 3, 4 AND 5 all 50% cheaper to obtain!
Oh and next? Yea... We're gunna give everyone 2 stat points every 100 levels from 1000 - 2500. This will affect everyone even prestige 10 people, but only one time (you wont receive these stats everytime you acquire these levels after prestiging). That's 30 free stat points. Ummm... Enjoy ;)

Whats next Knighter? Well... From now on, all PvP Events (Team Death Match, Capture The Flag) everyones stats are going to be brought up to a minimum of 80. Yes. Even you timmy with your 3 vitalism and strength, ur getting 80's. The reason for this is we want to make TDM and CTF feel more about working together, not hiding behind the juggernaut 1 shotting an entire team. We feel this is already a big step in the direction of making these events much more fun for everyone. It's important we still allow for someone to excel, that is the point of an MMORPG, to acquire power and use that power, but its not fun when no one has a challenge. We're very excited about this change and the other changes to come!

Exiva now will tell you what NPC or creature the player you are exiva'ing is closest to. This will allow for better tracking of people you are looking for. It will always require some cunning in locating them.

10 more farmlands added. HOLY! Everyone single farm is taken. You guys are crazy. No era, even 4 months into one, have we had no farmlands available let alone little over 1 month into one! I assume thats due to our growing community, but we will be adding 10 more farmlands to cater to this! So everyone who doesn't have a farm yet, Get Ready!!

Things on our Agenda:
Last Man Standing + Warzones (Final testing to be done on Monday). It is extremely important to us that stability comes first for all Archlight Content. What that means is if we feel something is not fully tested yet or requires more balancing, we will take our time to do so. Sometimes things get pushed under the rug while we work on other things however, unfortunatly warzones and LMS were pushed under the rug. However, we're extremely happy with where theyre at and how players will receive it.

Making open-world PvP more interactive and fulfilling for newer players, and undergeared/statted characters!

A Mentor/Mentee program where high prestige players can help out newer/non-prestiged players in simple mechanics like dungeons or quests and both sides can be rewarded for doing so!

Free stat resets for any category below 40 Stat Points!

Working Quest Log to track every quest you have completed, not-completed or are working on!

Story quest chain and lore for Archlight.

Lord Tokens. Some serious fun for the top tier players on Archlight.

Awakening Boots Quest - Ready to go, but letting players progress a bit further, planned to release late/end of january with most of this content.

Protectors of Archlight Event - Ready to stand up in arms together with your fellow archlighters in an event against hordes of creatures? Fight together, defeat the enemies, the farther the server collectively makes it the bigger the global experience + loot boost afterwards - More to come ;)

Adding more legacy houses (12 more to be exact) - These got scooped up fast... We will be adding 12 more!​

Ok so here it goes, Some questions for you @Sir Knighter When will this be implanted? http://prnt.sc/dslpk1

When will the new premium AREA work? [Like the levers in the cave etc]
When will the quest in 80+ open? It says it should have opened at 11/26/16
when will warzone arrive? http://prnt.sc/dsm2lh
dsm2lh
dsm2lh
Thanks for the questions! I will add these to the list!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of interested to see how pvp is going to change. Tired of getting one shot combo'd by archers the same prestige as me when i have 100k hp

Livestream Developer Q&A Tomorrow (1/11/17) at 12:00pm PST (21:00 CEST)

Hey guys! As many of you know, i was "deathly" ill the past week. K, not deathly, but I had a really bad flu and fever and was bed-ritten for 3-4 days. Thus I was kinda MIA, for many of you this is a very weird experience as im usually on 14-16 hours a day 7 days a week ;). I just wanted to let everyone know (despite many knowing already) why I was dificult to contact. And felt I should give you guys a spoiler on what we're working on!

Just a quick reminder, everything below talked about we will be discussing in detail and answering questions on in our Q&A Livestream on Wednesday at 12:00 PST (21:00 CEST) So be there! Oh.. we're also giving away 5 Packages of 300 Coins.. twitch.tv/sirknighter follow it now so you dont miss it!

I'm not going to lie.. our developement team is pretty fired up on the new content were working on and the existing content that we're changing. Let's kick it off with a bang. As many of you know, we decided to keep the 400% experience boost for players below Prestige 3 PERMANENTLY! Players just liked it too much and we feel its good for new players and existing players both for speeding up the new player process. Our goal is to get new/players who dont play as much up into the action much quicker than before ultimately creating more action for the hardcore Archlighters!

Next, We're making prestiges 1, 2, 3, 4 AND 5 all 50% cheaper to obtain!
Oh and next? Yea... We're gunna give everyone 2 stat points every 100 levels from 1000 - 2500. This will affect everyone even prestige 10 people, but only one time (you wont receive these stats everytime you acquire these levels after prestiging). That's 30 free stat points. Ummm... Enjoy ;)

Whats next Knighter? Well... From now on, all PvP Events (Team Death Match, Capture The Flag) everyones stats are going to be brought up to a minimum of 80. Yes. Even you timmy with your 3 vitalism and strength, ur getting 80's. The reason for this is we want to make TDM and CTF feel more about working together, not hiding behind the juggernaut 1 shotting an entire team. We feel this is already a big step in the direction of making these events much more fun for everyone. It's important we still allow for someone to excel, that is the point of an MMORPG, to acquire power and use that power, but its not fun when no one has a challenge. We're very excited about this change and the other changes to come!

Exiva now will tell you what NPC or creature the player you are exiva'ing is closest to. This will allow for better tracking of people you are looking for. It will always require some cunning in locating them.

10 more farmlands added. HOLY! Everyone single farm is taken. You guys are crazy. No era, even 4 months into one, have we had no farmlands available let alone little over 1 month into one! I assume thats due to our growing community, but we will be adding 10 more farmlands to cater to this! So everyone who doesn't have a farm yet, Get Ready!!

Things on our Agenda:
Last Man Standing + Warzones (Final testing to be done on Monday). It is extremely important to us that stability comes first for all Archlight Content. What that means is if we feel something is not fully tested yet or requires more balancing, we will take our time to do so. Sometimes things get pushed under the rug while we work on other things however, unfortunatly warzones and LMS were pushed under the rug. However, we're extremely happy with where theyre at and how players will receive it.

Making open-world PvP more interactive and fulfilling for newer players, and undergeared/statted characters!

A Mentor/Mentee program where high prestige players can help out newer/non-prestiged players in simple mechanics like dungeons or quests and both sides can be rewarded for doing so!

Free stat resets for any category below 40 Stat Points!

Working Quest Log to track every quest you have completed, not-completed or are working on!

Story quest chain and lore for Archlight.

Lord Tokens. Some serious fun for the top tier players on Archlight.

Awakening Boots Quest - Ready to go, but letting players progress a bit further, planned to release late/end of january with most of this content.

Protectors of Archlight Event - Ready to stand up in arms together with your fellow archlighters in an event against hordes of creatures? Fight together, defeat the enemies, the farther the server collectively makes it the bigger the global experience + loot boost afterwards - More to come ;)

Adding more legacy houses (12 more to be exact) - These got scooped up fast... We will be adding 12 more!​

Thanks for the questions! I will add these to the list!

1 of my questions got answerd could u give a answer for the rest of them here? And when will The first guildhall tournament will happen 15 days after launch on August 29th at 12:00 PM PST / 21:00 CEST. This be going on? And why does akilles own one of the guildhalls when there havnt been a tournement?

1 of my questions got answerd could u give a answer for the rest of them here? And when will The first guildhall tournament will happen 15 days after launch on August 29th at 12:00 PM PST / 21:00 CEST. This be going on? And why does akilles own one of the guildhalls when there havnt been a tournement?
We ended up not doing the same guild tournaments as past eras.

Back