• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Live Developer Q&A #2 - Thursday 12pm PST (21:00 CEST)
You guys have a chance pick my brain a bit with your questions! I will be livestreaming on twitch.tv/SirKnighter for an unknown amount of time (basically until there's no questions left).

Follow the stream now so you don't miss out when we go live in the future as well!

Not online and have a question you would like us developers to possibly answer? No worries! You can post your question in our discord channel in the #Q&Atwitch channel. Your question must be written concise and in a question format. CM's will review questions and not all will make it through, however I will most likely be doing this Q&A + Contest teaser livestream weekly~. You can then simply watch the VOD to see your question answered + others. It will also be added onto youtube a few days after.

Make sure to have your questions in before the live stream otherwise be there in the twitch chat to ask them!​

goodluck with your ot friend
(posting, so this page doesnt look retarded with only you posting)
I prefer people post questions/comments in our discord group rather than here as I rarely check otland now for more than a BUMPERINO or PATCH NOTES. xD

I prefer people post questions/comments in our discord group rather than here as I rarely check otland now for more than a BUMPERINO or PATCH NOTES. xD
You are online daily :p Dont you dare leave us!

You are online daily :p Dont you dare leave us!
Yea but I don't post often in help channels etc, I usually get shitposted by people who don't like me, so I almost solely post in here.

Everyday until Christmas we will have a different event/promo running! This includes many Free Points events on our Facebook, Discord, Youtube and Twitch! We will be giving out over 15,000 points over these 12 days.

December 20th - Day 6
Hangout in our discord, two times during the day we will do a random drawing to win 4 different packs of 300 Archlight Coins! (1200 Total Coins)
You can join our discord group by clicking on the discord button on our website main page!​

Yea but I don't post often in help channels etc, I usually get shitposted by people who don't like me, so I almost solely post in here.

Everyday until Christmas we will have a different event/promo running! This includes many Free Points events on our Facebook, Discord, Youtube and Twitch! We will be giving out over 15,000 points over these 12 days.

December 20th - Day 6
Hangout in our discord, two times during the day we will do a random drawing to win 4 different packs of 300 Archlight Coins! (1200 Total Coins)
You can join our discord group by clicking on the discord button on our website main page!​
i love u

We will be doing another coins giveaway to 4 lucky discord people in 5 minutes! - To Join our discord click the discord link on our home page!!

Santa Claus Is Coming To Archlight On Christmas Eve Until Boxing Day
...And he's got Stat Stones as gifts for everyone.

santa.png

Merry Christmas !

But why the Santa Claus is only giving stat stones to premium accounts and it says everyone, normal players can't enjoy the gift since we can't add after 40, this is kind of unfair it's a yearly celebration should be for everyone :s

Back