• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Server is a lot more balanced than previously - still need some tweaks with pvp and such, but overall its a lot better thanks to Lucid

this just does not seem to be the case for necros, they feel like they need some love....
maybe this changes on mid/endgame with prestiges ...
should not be a complaint, just my thoughts.

this just does not seem to be the case for necros, they feel like they need some love....
This is only for their midgame. Something we are working to fix at the moment :)

People have brought up trying to have their summons somehow scale, but that might make them OP then with Reaper's Touch and good damage from summons.

nice to hear that Knighter & Black reign....
looking forward to that fix.

if i can be of any help, just leave me a message (ingame name Lilu)

i can imagine its a tough job to do the balancing. the normal summons (greater ones) don't seem to be that usefull though. on 1500+ areas they get wasted fast. the lower areas are just huntable without summons. i can't comment on the summons from necro relic (demonic ones) as i did not use them by now.

what about offering 2-3 dots which stack? meaning the longer ur in a fight, the more dot dmg you will do. thats the way dot classes usually work. by that, you could also leave the dmg of summons or even lower them.

anyways, keep up the good work at archlight!

br
seppl

We're pretty excited to announce we hit our full goal of $200 for the Fight for the Forgotten Charity.
Thanks to all who participated and killed dem dungeon bosses! :D

Twitch.png

Wednesday 11am PST (20:00 CEST) You guys have a chance to see some of the content we have in upcoming patches, and to pick my brain a bit with your questions! I will be livestreaming on twitch.tv/SirKnighter for an unknown amount of time (basically until there's no questions left, or no content to show off anymore).

Follow the stream now so you don't miss out when we go live in the future as well to show off content, I might start streaming some of the mapping work/game design I do on Archlight. We will see how much desire there is ^_^.

Some of the things we plan to show off during this livestream -
1. New Premium Content Area
2. Warzones Event (PvP-E and castle bosses)
3. Energy change + Removing of MC's
4. Wild Bosses (New way players will be able to get energy by manual playing and not botting)
5. ???​

Wish the stat task NPC still adds stats after 40 aleast until 80, now we can't compete with those who have already 80 stats at all, dungeon always gives shitty seeds barely stat stones, and we can't even MC chars to dungeons how we suppose to catch with them hope u could find a way atleast increase the stat NPC to add after 40 or something thanks for your time.

Wish the stat task NPC still adds stats after 40 aleast until 80, now we can't compete with those who have already 80 stats at all, dungeon always gives shitty seeds barely stat stones, and we can't even MC chars to dungeons how we suppose to catch with them hope u could find a way atleast increase the stat NPC to add after 40 or something thanks for your time.
We are working on adding more stat stone quests, additionally a repeatable high level anni quest for stat stones :)

Or raise the rates for stat stones from dungeons plx XD, deadass never get them
We raised them by 300%. They are at a good amount right now. We would rather encourage other ways to get them as dungeons are already very worth doing. We plan to add a new feature called "Wild" monsters to Archlight in near future (next weeks patch perhaps). I will probably discuss this in the Q&A + Content teaser on twitch.tv/sirknighter tomorrow

We raised them by 300%. They are at a good amount right now. We would rather encourage other ways to get them as dungeons are already very worth doing. We plan to add a new feature called "Wild" monsters to Archlight in near future (next weeks patch perhaps). I will probably discuss this in the Q&A + Content teaser on twitch.tv/sirknighter tomorrow
Oh nice, more ways to get them would be a lot nicer considering having problems getting them myself (other than buying them off people)

Patch 6.0.0 - Massive Content Drop!
Friday - December 16th
Everything below will be released in our first major content patch of this Era!
Split Rifts for High Levels and Low
Now when a player goes through the rift portal, it will feel completely the same to them, however, they will be in either 1 of 2 Rifts. If they are below prestige 1 (not prestige) they will go into a Low Level Rift. This rift will be identical however it will not have Prestige 1+ players inside of it. This will help newer players to get less "rekt" in rifts by the high levels farming up rift tasks. Additionally, all Prestige 1> players will now be teleported into another copy of the exact same Rift.
Player Progress Micro-Saved instead of Global Save
Characters will now individually be saved every 30-90 seconds in a random interval, additionally players will be saved at any skill up or level. Not only will this help protect from the aspect of someone potentially figuring out a way to dupe on a crash, but it will also protect your characters in the event of a crash as the rollback will only be 1-90 seconds.
Warzones Event Released
Pvp-Enforced. PVP-ENFORCED! PVP ENFORCED!!!!
This is something we have wanted to bring into Archlight for a long time. About 9 months to be exact. We have done multiple polls over the past almost-year about making Archlight a PvP-E server. Most polls slightly won agreeing to keep it normal PvP but showing a very large and increasing interested in a PvP-E aspect. This lead us to design the Warzone.
The Warzone is a PvP-Enforced area with 4 castles. These castles have a chance of spawning a boss, killing this boss will not only increase your characters damage while in this event, but it will also stack a 6 hour experience boost to your character. You can stack as many of these experience buffs from each boss throughout the event. So whats the catch? Well, only 2 bosses will be spawned at once. These bosses will create conflict, as players will be hunting for your skull for their taste of your experience. When a boss is slain, another will spawn in a random other castle. The Warzone will have other unique mechanics that make it a viable form of PvP-E for any level and any class. Will you sneak boss kills and stack up an experience bonus for after the event? Will you reap kills on opponenets to steal their experience and levels? That is for you to strategize and decide.
Wild Bosses
Wild bosses are a new series of creatures being added to Archlight. There will 67 different wild bosses that can spawn on Archlight. How are these spawned you might ask? After killing a set amount of any creature in any spawn (viewable by !wildboss) will tell you how many of every creature has currently been slain and how many more until a wild creature spawns. Everyone on Archlight can contribute to summoning a wild creature, however you may want to sneak them for yourself ;)
These creatures will generally take 200-400 creature kills to summon one. Each creature is different based on it's difficulty. When a wild boss spawns it will open a portal in that spawn/cave.
Wild Bosses will have a 15 minute cooldown until they can be earned again (the progress for spawning another of the same creature will have a 15 minute cooldown to prevent people doing the exact same creature/wild boss).
Wild Bosses will have 5x more health and 2-3x more damage than the normal creature.
Wild bosses will drop 1 Sugar Cane each (50 energy) and 1-8 Wild Boxes. These boxes are stackable and can be opened to receive a completely random reward. They will give you 1 item anywhere from 1 platinum coin, 1 archlight token up to one of 2 very rare mounts (nethersteed and flamesteed), golden nuggets, crystal coins and Archlight Keys.
We are very excited about this new system being added to Archlight as it will further promote active hunting, tracking bosses, micro-challenges throughout gameplay and further discourage mcing/afk botting.
Legacy Rewards Redeemed and Unlocked
All Legacy Rewards will be unlocked and redeemable ingame simply using !shop. We apologize for this delay but it was non optional on our side as we are still making some slight adjustments to change the layout of Legacy Rewards and have been very overwhelmed with the content we want to deliver to the majority of the playerbase. Thanks for those understanding.
Soul Runes
Every vocation has their own personalized soul rune. These runes are obtained upon reaching level 300. Everyone past that level currently will automatically receive one upon one level up.
These runes are created to appeal to the speciality of their current vocation, and aid them in their uniqueness.
These runes can be upgraded to +25 using Soul Dust.
These Dusts will be obtainable in-game from Wild Bosses. (Random rare chance)
Soul runes have a 20 second cooldown however a 0 second global cooldown (able to use another spell immediately afterwards)​

Druid Rune - Expands from center to be size of avalanche rune, paralyzes anyone hit and deals damage
Sorcerer Rune - Deals energy damage to all targets hit and an additional small damage over time after.
Necromancer - Applies two different dot's to the target dealing extra damage over time
Guardian - Stuns the target + heals the guardian for a percentage of their max health.
Berserker - Ground slam ripples around them doing damage and paralyzing.
Archer - Attack speed buff (Starts with 7.5% attack speed increase, up 0.9% per upgrade on rune.
Monks - Stuns target for 1 second while the monk dashes 4 times around the target hitting them each time.
Bard: AOE Rune that increases the damage of all party members hit (starts at 5%, scales up 0.8% per upgrade on the rune) lasts 10 seconds.​
New Premium Content Released
This is a large island with multiple different unique spawns. Many screenshots are posted in the thread below for you to satisfy your eye cravings ;)
This content was mapped by our very talented newer mapper Bump
Additionally there is a daily regular stat stone quest here that require 3 people to do at a time.
premiumarea.png

Power Rating to Better Balance Teams
Teams in TDM and CTF will now be split based on a more accurate power rating instead of strictly level.
Small Convience Changes
Necromancer - Summons AOE will no longer hurt the user
Outfits no longer reset in TDM/CTF when you go necro form/bear/cat/merlkin form
War end fixed and properly applies now
Experience scrolls etc fixed to no longer compound the experience gained. Now it will properly apply an added amount.

Back