• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Argardh : Knights of Tibia 19 DECEMBER 18:00 CET

Gonna check it out because of your absolute dedication :]
Not many people put that much hours to their servers.

Edit: imo you should probably change the color on the webpages text it's really dark :]

Gonna check it out because of your absolute dedication :]
Not many people put that much hours to their servers.

Edit: imo you should probably change the color on the webpages text it's really dark :]

Yeah I know we already have a new website but didn't have time to update to it, my own computer started malfunctioning yesterday so will have problems updating to it aswell :/

Kind of a lame start! :p But! We've started and that's nice.. now we have 5 months ahead! Don't hesitate to jump in even if you missed the start, the rates are super-friendly to new players as everyone will have a very easy-time to level 100.

Btw, speaking of dedication/future of server:

Already there are 2000$ in this project, 1000$ tagged for the tournaments and highest-level competition and 1k for server-costs. At the moment 2 more are about to throw in 1k each specifically tagged for hosting only, so, as it is now, the server will have a 4-5 year life minimum. Slow and steady development is our plan and hope :)

Yes, it's the last "beta".

But if you want to have a good start on Dec 19 at official launch you will want some pre-knowledge of the world right? Now's the best chance( But as said, it's open almost 5 month so no stress!) to explore! There's plenty of weapons and eq in boxes and what not that gives the people "in the know" an advantage over someone who just takes the "Start EQ".

update:

New players should run to the guildhall of Knights of Tibia(North-east Siath) to try and find some better eq. The guild is also open for anyone, and the training grounds will have a guard after next update. Msg Kahn or PM here and I can fix invite.

Last edited:
Yeah but grinding noob stuff for 5months just means you aint gonna play this server at the real thing cause there will probably be a new something out by this time. PLus you gotta factor in its alwais more fun playing with friends. I hope you get the success you deserve on the real thing and hopefully no one gets bored and stay at launch

I'll give you my critics from what i've experienced.
Pros:
1. I like the new vocations and edits, abit concerned however it might be hard to balance.
2. The exp rate is good.
3. Feels like there is alot of hidden stuff which is fun.

Cons:
1. First town is way to confusing for a start town, you should concider something like rookgaard then transition to a smaller town or players might feel lost and just leave.
2. I'm not feeling all the "npcs" who are actually monsters running around town, feels like they serve no purpose and are just annoying.
3. Not that great to put a one way teleporter directly to crystal spiders in the sorcerer guild which you access on low level where you have to basically suicide, (yes there is a sign saying one way teleporter) but it's just like asking people to find a reason to quit.

Bonus:
Alot of buggy NPCs, they can interact to far away or they are to close together, sometimes you speak to and npc and when you want to trade both try to open trade window and both just closes instantly.

come on there's more than 1 castle/training ground!

I bet Hawald, Halmstedt, Black Citadel aswell as gladiator-city are all un-used.

@Argardhians: Sorry for the last 24h/36h of a bugged server, but now it's working as it should again.

@ram, a bigger apology to you mate. I know you wanted/want to take that 1st place from HR and now in your eyes it might seem this bugshit was some kind of intentional sabotage :/ Anyway: I doubt HR would let go of first place easily as he's been at it non-stop ;) Anyways, i'm giving you 25 USD to you in future argardh-coins as compensation for the last 24/36h of login-bug since it might have caused you to miss the price :/

Unless you take down HR before 18:00 CET, then it's 50$ in your pocket ;)

@HR, as said, please validate here that we are making the transaction so people see this is legit.

Have been cut off frm internet for 3-4 days but changed ISP today, they even gave me 100% new wires from the local internet-source(whatever that is :p ). Will fix all bugreports ASAP! Already fixed most and did some updates during these days but haven't been able to connect to the server and download the bugreport for 3 days as said but.. soon it'll all be done!

Last edited:
So, when I try to log in with the info on the first page it just says game world doesn't exsist.

So, when I try to log in with the info on the first page it just says game world doesn't exsist.

Really? Does other servers work as they should? Me and many others are online this very moment so can't see what it could be on my end :/

argardh.info

@Argardhians: Sorry for the last 24h/36h of a bugged server, but now it's working as it should again.

@ram, a bigger apology to you mate. I know you wanted/want to take that 1st place from HR and now in your eyes it might seem this bugshit was some kind of intentional sabotage :/ Anyway: I doubt HR would let go of first place easily as he's been at it non-stop ;) Anyways, i'm giving you 25 USD to you in future argardh-coins as compensation for the last 24/36h of login-bug since it might have caused you to miss the price :/

Unless you take down HR before 18:00 CET, then it's 50$ in your pocket ;)

@HR, as said, please validate here that we are making the transaction so people see this is legit.

Have been cut off frm internet for 3-4 days but changed ISP today, they even gave me 100% new wires from the local internet-source(whatever that is :p ). Will fix all bugreports ASAP! Already fixed most and did some updates during these days but haven't been able to connect to the server and download the bugreport for 3 days as said but.. soon it'll all be done!

.."@ram" hasn't logged in otland for 6 years...... pretty convenient that the server bugs out and you were, at the same time, without internet at the prime time of your "100$ monthly price". also, "@hr" hasn't won yet, what transaction does he have to "validate"? seems a little staged for me

correct me if im wrong, which im sure you will

*@Argardhs-Ram Two

AS I SAID, yes it could seem convenient, if this guy would be the kind of guy who questions everything.. however, as said, HR was 2 levels higher and has basically been online 24/7 since 23rd so not likely he would let go of 1st place anyways(2 levels with x1 rates at lvl 110 is quite a lot). "HR" had won unless he would have gone and died, basically.. which ofcourse isn't impossible, but not likely as he doesn't seem to be retarded ;)

What "what transaction"? The 50 USD price, ofcourse.. pretty obvious? :p

There's nothing to correct, I just want it to be as open/visible as possible.. what choice do I have? To just myself claim that I have paid out 50 bucks to someone nobody knows? :p At least now there's 2 people sitting on the opposite side of the globe claiming it's legit. This guy aswell as many other players could be a real-life friend of mine as many wants to be anonymous, which I love really because it makes it a lot easier for me to be fair to everyone.

Edit:

haha.. just thought about it 1 more time.. you seriously think that I/Argardh BENEFITS of having 24h login-problems 1-2 days before the end of this competition?? And FOR WHAT? :p To save 50 bucks on a 2000 dollar budget? :p And, did you see any players come here to even complain about it?? No. You know about it because I told you..

edit2:

btw, thanks @amrynn for updating your post saying the problem was completely yours and that you logged in just a few minutes after your post.. </sarcasm> ;)

edit3: :p

I'll give you my critics from what i've experienced.
Pros:
1. I like the new vocations and edits, abit concerned however it might be hard to balance.
2. The exp rate is good.
3. Feels like there is alot of hidden stuff which is fun.

Cons:
1. First town is way to confusing for a start town, you should concider something like rookgaard then transition to a smaller town or players might feel lost and just leave.
2. I'm not feeling all the "npcs" who are actually monsters running around town, feels like they serve no purpose and are just annoying.
3. Not that great to put a one way teleporter directly to crystal spiders in the sorcerer guild which you access on low level where you have to basically suicide, (yes there is a sign saying one way teleporter) but it's just like asking people to find a reason to quit.

Bonus:
Alot of buggy NPCs, they can interact to far away or they are to close together, sometimes you speak to and npc and when you want to trade both try to open trade window and both just closes instantly.

1: Many players have said the same and I will change the "New game" to a start in Tristrum village instead so that players can jump right into the action of killing rats/snakes in a much smaller environment.

2: Hey, I felt lonely when testing the game the first 3 month all by myself so don't hate them, they have and still are filling a function(but yeah, I will replace them in time as they're not even doing what I tell them to do :p )

3, Fixed.

Bugged NPCs, ya... quite annoying at times, will be fixed but not sure when(the talk-distance is quite easy I guess but that the trade-window closes is a mystery to me :/ )

Thanks for your input!

Last edited:
I am the one called "HR"(Hasse Ravelli) and i must say it was kinda sad that there was a downtime, but not much i can do.
I would like to point out that i don't know Sinth IRL, and that i also have not recieved the money yet (though this is expected we don't have the same bank and i would get it earliest on monday) and i will do an update when/if i receive the money.

Hopefully you come try the server out, it is like pointed out before kinda much in the beginning but after that i enjoyed it very much.

Bugged NPCs, ya... quite annoying at times, will be fixed but not sure when(the talk-distance is quite easy I guess but that the trade-window closes is a mystery to me :/ )

They are highly related, the reason your trade-window closes is because you can only open 1 trade window at the time, if you interact with 2 npcs the same time and say trade to them they will both try to open a trade window which result in it beeing closed.
Fix is to lower interact range or seperate npcs further from eachother.

This along with the crystal spiders were changed 10-30 days ago actually ;) (the close distance of NPCs)

The problem is that it doesn't have to be 2 NPCs at the same time for this bug that the trade-window closes to occur :/ Which is why it's a real headache.. maybe support-forum can help me but the headache is too severe atm to write and think about it :p

Thanks mate!

Something happened to advertisement-section or the OT-community in general or why is this thread still on page 1 after not a single post in 2 days? Or just low-season? :p

Haha.. thought you were sarcastic and didn't like I handed out $.. Got it now, thanks! :p

TS-update:
Schedule:

August 23 -> December 1: Open Beta
Reset
December 10 -> December 17: 500 $ Team-Tournament Event
Reset
December 19 - GAME-LAUNCH

Last edited:
Back