• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Arthas 7.4/7.7 (Mid-Rates) Custom Server, Starting November 25, 18:00 CET

Should wand be available

• Yes

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No Wands will be Added!

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion 7.7 > 7.4. More serious, more balanced. But im fine with whatever. Cant wait !

How to make 7.7?
-Add Wands
-Manas give 100~ (people will hunt with exori vis and not runes, so the guy with 10 mc making sds dont exp faster than a fair player who dont mc and make his own runes)
-Double mana for certain spells and runes (UE, 1200, sd 880, exura vita 160, exura gran 70...)
-Make some custom ammunition for RP and weapons for EK
- Nerf a bit the mort hur and ue damage.

See you.

Stop making double posts, edit your last post instead.
Nice server, is there something unique that we dont know? Such as enchanting weapons, do i need postman? Are there addons? Quests for outfits? Would be nice to know before start hehe.

Nice task list but Larva, Scarab, Warlock, Vampire, Stalker, Ghost, Behemoth, Snakes, Chicken? I think you are missing many monsters. Also black knight

This list u reading is from town 1 only :)

Task list has been added to website!
http://arthas.eu/tasks.php

Last edited by a moderator:
6666 demons, ye right as if someone would actually go for that, make it more realistic imo, so atleast the reward gets obtained by someone.

6666 demons, ye right as if someone would actually go for that, make it more realistic imo, so atleast the reward gets obtained by someone.
6666 demons its not that much like if you going with a party everyone in the party get point for killing 1 demon :) i guess it takes 5/8 days :)

Does the reward have to be obtainable instantly? Even if 6666 is far fetched it's a goal someone might want to pursue where others get discouraged. That's just my opinion though. But I do agree 6666 is a lot :p That's 2 months of killing 100 demons per day and its 160 mil exp if it's 4x exp :D But still I don't think you should be so quick to judge ;)

P7GQCo3.png

ml25.png

awh8S7myA.png

HhbyPZLVu.png

ryan1-png.26801
o8ykna.png

Last edited:
So there is tasks for exp and tasks for outfits/addons?

This rock !

If possible spoil places to exp on map on low level monsters, but dont spoil map for high level exp places please. Thank you

Also I notice Server Save is 11 AM CET? 14h from now? Hmm pretty much breaks the morning if you wanna lootbag or lure a spawn to exp. I suggest do it between 5 am and 9 am, dont all think so its better?

delete the levels 150 on highscores? looks very bad xD, just reset the chars

Does the reward have to be obtainable instantly? Even if 6666 is far fetched it's a goal someone might want to pursue where others get discouraged. That's just my opinion though. But I do agree 6666 is a lot :p That's 2 months of killing 100 demons per day and its 160 mil exp if it's 4x exp :D But still I don't think you should be so quick to judge ;)
ofcourse not lol, but i think he just added that number for it to look cool, and didn't take into account that demons have insane health and respawn time

Seems good i will give it a try. Just saying the exp is not mid rate is low rate, dont get me wrong i like the current exp rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.