• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Arthas 7.4/7.7 (Mid-Rates) Custom Server, Starting November 25, 18:00 CET

Should wand be available

• Yes

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No Wands will be Added!

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all i listen to my players i wont reset or close server for days. i dont care how many ppl plays on the server im not hosting a server to earn money im hosting it to see the great oldschool pvp and i try my best if no changes were made server would crash, we could say i opend a beta to find those bugs with beer and more.
kind regards Arthas
Yes pretty much all players say to treat this as beta and when all ready host the real server
I think all can agree to this?
Just admit server had many bugs thats why people, we ask for reset for fair start to everyone

Server Will Reset: 2016-12-9
Server Open 2016-12-9 18.00 CET

Last edited:
I was lvl 60~ here. Really enjoyed that server. Please do me a favor and listen to my advices.

~ Don't make mana/hp regeneration that much, cause it is decision to make more rune farms (Should be something like that:
Druid 2hp/6sec 4mana/4sec
Elder Druid 3hp/6sec 7mana/3sec
Sorcerer 2hp/6sec 4mana/4sec
Master Sorcerer 3hp/6sec 7mana/3sec
Paladin 3hp/4sec 3mana/5sec
Royal Paladin 4hp/3sec 5mana/4sec
Knight 4hp/3sec 2mana/7sec
Elite Knight 5hp/2sec 4mana/6sec

Mana regenaration now is so poor. I feel like on 9999999999x server.

~ Don't make anything like low lvl = lower exp you loose when you died, make it stable for all the levels.
~ Make paladin great again and add some extra crossbow for them which they we'll do more damage with them,
~ Make 3 frags/day for RS, 5 frags/day 8 frags/week, 20 frags/month for 7 days banishment. This is RPG server, not PvP at all. Believe me that this move will limit numbers of players which will come to pk some people and destroy the server again.
~ Don't change this PvP-E system, it is nice to gain some level when you're killing some white skull fker :D
~ Stable training and magic - 5x skills for ALL THE LEVELS and 4x magic for ALL THE LEVELS (again, don't do the principle - lower lvl = faster training, higher lvl - harder to get skills/magic)
~ Destroy those teleports near town please :p
~ Make task even better than now (glad you decreased the amounts of killing some monsters). I mean make a tasks for killing all types of Dwarfs at the same time, all types of Minotaurs, and Orcs. I mean when you'll kill any kind of this monster you will get a point at a counter of your task.
~ Make available houses on other cities than Stonegate and Al'Qus, atm you can't buy them, I don't know why.
~ Add Ring of Healing to buy if it is possible for 2k (now it is possible to get ROH from quests/monsters)

Will get you know if i invent something now.

Cheers mate.

Level 49rp here.. Enjoyed ur server while it last i will play after beta

Some things i saw that i propose:

-Lower manapoints to 5~ for all vocations, else it was all runefarms and easy game, no seriousity
-Everyone was sorc... lets balance this? Knights and paladins we couldnt train skills becouse after level 70 it took us what? 5h each skill, dont make it staged
-About PALADINS a good crossbow that gives energy/fire/poison could be nice.
-About EKS. I read in the post that knights exori was awful and knights dont have exori gran could fix more Eks.
-Druids... only good for uhs, why you dont make exura sio cost less mana and give them tree walls? Good balanced
-Death loss = 7%, each blessing must take 1%.... Full bless 5x would give u 2% loss. Thats the real death system 7.4
-Remove teleports, that was the worse idea i have ever seen in a oldschool server.
-Couldnt buy rings in any shop. I think in djinn you cant buy time ring, stealth ring etc.. Shouldnt be like that
-Nobody was doing tasks becouse they were pointless. You lowered demons, but you still have to lower many other... 500 soldiers...2500 dragons? You know it takes so long before you finish any of those tasks you switch to other. The purpose of the tasks is to keep switching monsters not to leave them at half to hunt another monster.
My example i started ghoul task (600) when i was at 200 i was level 40.. you think i will spend my time hunting ghouls or i will move on to new monsters? No need to answer what i did. Tasks are a waste of time right now.
-Cant travel boat with pz. You can enter boat but not travel= wrong. 7.4 you can travel even if pz.

If i see more i will help you and thanks for hosting this ot. Bye

You need to stop listening to everyone and listen to people that actually have valid arguments.
Dont give people what they think they want, give them what they dont know they want.

Make regeneration fit with the exp stages.
Add custom weapons for paladins/knights, both low and high level.
Give some guidelines to where few spawns are, not everyone wants to spend hours exploring. I am not saying you should pinpoint every single spawn, but at least a guideline of where to exp at certain levels.
I actually like the deathloss idea, but the way people claim it was is way too forgiving, a level 20 shoud perhaps lose 25-40% exp, and a level 50 should at least lose 80-120%. You do the math.
Task numbers need to be tweaked, count the exp from level 8-25/30 and add corresponding amount of rots to kill. Same goes for other mobs, the most annoying thing is being 75% done with a task and having to choose barely getting any exp finishing it or abandoning it to continue exping other mobs and having wasted all your time.
Make spears unlimited or give pallys a new weapon with lower damage thats unlimited cuz nobody is going to run around picking spears up or returning to town to buy them every 10 minutes.
Also I think you can start the server sooner, even this saturday would be perfect since there are no new ots and until the 9th im sure some other servers start will clash with yours and steal a lot of potential players.
Thats all I can remember for now, I'll return.

You need consistency dude.
Think before you act/post.
Claiming 'no restarts', 2 posts later 'restart x/x'.
Nothing personal, just telling you how people see it. That Mia will be back soon to quote your post about never restarting but just ignore her. As long as you improve everythings okay.

This quote will be useful in a near future. Ill leave it around here.

Untitled.png

I knew this would come in handy...

I know people might reply saying that is impossible a server wont reset bla bla. The problem i have is the lies, if you cant do something, dont claim it. Also this server needs a lot of development he cant accomplish in such short notice. In other words he will probably reset with the same issues and same generic server, to get some quick money and keep wasting players time.

You really think he made barely any money on this server? Basically 100 players actually made a character, I doubt even 20 of them donated so I dont think he even profited anything at all considering the dedicated costs.

a quick note

not only arthas will reopen the same buggy untouched server but also r.yan will tear him down

i dont like ryan at all and nothing of what he says about his servers is nearly true but is definitely more developed than this one and the same type

New
You really think he made barely any money on this server? Basically 100 players actually made a character, I doubt even 20 of them donated so I dont think he even profited anything at all considering the dedicated costs.

@Castrolator

he got donations not enough to pay a server but lets see if he will credit those with 30days of premium 2 friends of mine bought it

I can tell he is a beginner on hosting and he host for the community. I know for a fact he isnt hosting just for money. It looks like he needs some time to fix the server, he got potential so let him be

stop trashing id say

Agreed, guy doesnt seem so greedy otherwise there would have been items in the shop.
People need to realize the guy is new and cant handle the trash like other experienced hosters that I will not name.
Keep it up mate.

I can tell he is a beginner on hosting and he host for the community. I know for a fact he isnt hosting just for money. It looks like he needs some time to fix the server, he got potential so let him be

stop trashing id say

i hope he gets my premmy days back if he isnt doing it for money get all the players the days left of premium

the girl might be a little of on the money part but the rest is true and is how @castralator said that is how he is reflecting to players

opening so fast after a reset is not good and the same day as r.yan s server

Of all i said you focused on one word? Ok fine ill delete that one word just because i am not completely sure he is after money. Either way Players time> Money and more after all the good feedback he got. And just saying, a good developer who does not care about money does a beta test with free premium for some days to figure out how his server is running.

Well this hoster is not trusty at all.. I wanted to make a trade with him 10 euro for 100k on legacy. So i send him this 10 euro, never received the 100k ofcourse. Goodluck with the 10 euro if that makes you happy;p A hoster who scams someone for 10 euro seems untrusty to me.

If there will be the new start I'm definitely in! Server looked good for me. And what is more important I felt this 'rpg feeling' exploring new areas like I did on thoraOT or back in the days on my very first begining on rl tibia.

What I can recommend you is to somehow provide entertainment for both rpgrs and pvpers, dunno how, maybe some pvp enfo elements like exp for skulled and rsed players if they're higher lvl than you? It will do both - encourage players to fight and also decrease random pkers, cuz they know they would be probably fightbacked.

Mid-rates are pretty okey, start with x18 and end with x2 at 100 sounds fine for me. I belive pvp fights at lvls 60-80 are the most exciting ones. Above that it just is about who will use e ring or cast ue faster than other, its retarded.

This user is now forbidden from advertising and posting job offers in our forums for being a potential scammer for the community.
Anyone is invited to report him in case he returns with different username and servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.