• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
my intentions are to have fun, which i do not have if i dont use a healbot since it distracts me from other things in the game, therefore i use healbot to improve my experience :)

if i do bot and its detectable, yes i should be banned
if i either dont bot, or bot but noone can detect it, then i shouldnt be banned no matter what ive said / what you think of me, because that sets a horrible precedent

im just trying to educate you guys on why a good healbot will never be noticed, which is why i think it should be allowed fully ;)

also @dlaw14 its pretty fun you are making assumptions about my capabilities and skills just because i think healbot shouldnt allowed. if you think clicking healing and damage hotkeys requires any skill whatsoever, you're clearly mistaken.
i used to play a lot of wow, which in one sense is quite similar, since whether you pvp/raid there is one optimal rotation of hotkey clicks that will perform best, but how good someone is, isnt determined by if they can do it or not, its whether they can do it while being aware of other things, which you actually can in that game because you CAN click hotkeys while moving perfectly and examining your surroundings, something which you cant do in tibia fully :)

Last edited:
"therefore i use healbot to improve my experience" so you say, dont you mean "therefore i use healbot to improve my skills cause i cant heal and do everything else at the same time"

Just admit it , and it would make more sense and im sure admitting you cant play without a healbot, will get everyone off your back, atleast you grew a pair and can admit you cant play without something healing you :( its to distracting.

and about you saying you will be botting on ascalon regardless, it should get you banned anyways, thats like admitting to committing a murder but then come trial saying "I never did it, prove it", well thats to bad, you already said you were going to do it and that you did do it, so that sucks for you doesnt it?

Just add Daily challanges ^^ and the archviment points system i said last page its very good^^ would change alot

its physically impossible to optimally press your hotkeys at the same time as you're optimally pressing arrowkeys to move, unless you use both hands, in which case you're using your mouse sub-optimally by not using it at all

@dlaw14 since you obviously can click several hotkeys at the same time as moving perfectly with arrowkeys, please do share how your hand looks, because thats not possible with a regular one :)

it is really funny how you actually think constantly pressing a healing hotkey takes any skill whatsoever, its so hard to press a button constantly.. :(

edit, dont forget that every single time ive played ascalon before ive used healbots and ive never had any problems at all :)

its physically impossible to optimally press your hotkeys at the same time as you're optimally pressing arrowkeys to move, unless you use both hands, in which case you're using your mouse sub-optimally by not using it at all

@dlaw14 since you obviously can click several hotkeys at the same time as moving perfectly with arrowkeys, please do share how your hand looks, because thats not possible with a regular one :)

it is really funny how you actually think constantly pressing a healing hotkey takes any skill whatsoever, its so hard to press a button constantly.. :(

Its ok if u got auto target on :)

Im making assumptions cause you admit to not being able to play a game meant to be without a bot, without using one. You use a bot cause its easier for you correct? Is that why you use it? Well the game was created without a bot, therefore you can play without it mate, once again stop with excuses.

Get some fast hands and good hand eye coordination and you'll be just as good as you are with your healbot. You'd be surprised ^^

Im making assumptions cause you admit to not being able to play a game meant to be without a bot, without using one. You use a bot cause its easier for you correct? Is that why you use it? Well the game was created without a bot, therefore you can play without it mate, once again stop with excuses.

Get some fast hands and good hand eye coordination and you'll be just as good as you are with your healbot. You'd be surprised ^^
ofcourse i can play without a bot, but not as good
fast hands doesnt make up for having to move fingers between hotkeys and arrowkeys to use them, no matter how fast you are
and not using a healbot and playing an ot like this many hours a day gets very repetetive and if you do it long enough it may be bad for your fingers :)
id rather focus on the content and such, instead of pressing my healing hotkey several hours per day ;)

ofcourse i can play without a bot, but not as good
fast hands doesnt make up for having to move fingers between hotkeys and arrowkeys to use them, no matter how fast you are
and not using a healbot and playing an ot like this many hours a day gets very repetetive and if you do it long enough it may be bad for your fingers :)
id rather focus on the content and such, instead of pressing my healing hotkey several hours per day ;)
If you use bot, you will never master healing then.
If you would play without healbot for some time, you would heal even quicker than bot.

If you use bot, you will never master healing then.
If you would play without healbot for some time, you would heal even quicker than bot.
you literally cant heal faster than a bit thats set to instantaneous healing...
there is nothing to even master about healing, while ur hunting ur literally spamming healing hotkeys 24/7 as soon as ur damaged
in pvp sure timing etc is important, but who are you kidding? there isnt really any pvp on here

"Master healing" made my day
hey dont laugh, if you train enough you too can react quicker than a bot
...a bot which sends the information to use the potion on self literally the instant it gets the damage taken package from the server ;)

Look man whatever lol, as you said before its just healbot, and yes hard to prove but still doable. Still admitting you are going to bot and then when you are done you are going to give it to everyone else, should and most likely will end up being banned pre fast if you plan on telling everyone who you are on the forums ingame. So thats your choice.

Just bot, its not like anyone would listen anyways if there is a rule in place about no heal botting and afk botting, no one will follow it, and then people realize why they lost a bunch of work later down the road, why they lost it.

Anyways good luck ingame bro. Have fun.

Look man whatever lol, as you said before its just healbot, and yes hard to prove but still doable. Still admitting you are going to bot and then when you are done you are going to give it to everyone else, should and most likely will end up being banned pre fast if you plan on telling everyone who you are on the forums ingame. So thats your choice.

Just bot, its not like anyone would listen anyways if there is a rule in place about no heal botting and afk botting, no one will follow it, and then people realize why they lost a bunch of work later down the road, why they lost it.

Anyways good luck ingame bro. Have fun.
thing is people having healbots doesnt really ruin the server in any way, it just improves quality of life for the players)
if gaal feels like he wants to ban me just because i talk about why i use a healbot on here without actually catching me using one, it will just show he cant actually detect it and banned my anyway :)
well both enjoy the ot, just in different ways :)
i also doubt they would go the route of completely disallowing healbots considering almost everyone that got a decent level has used it before, so banning every single one would remove a lot of the population :)

Its just an easy ban that's all, not saying he will ban you for it, but admitting to breaking rules regardless, doesnt require to catch you, you've already admitted to doing it and still will regardless because of how it effects your gameplay. This doesnt require needing to catch you actually doing it, you shouldn't have been bloating like you have been that you are going to bot and theres nothing anyone can do about it.

i admitted to using a healbot on here yes, but what connects me to any character on the actual server?

if i on the server, say that i am zothion from otland, then you have a connection to my account from the server, but if i say a character name on here, it doesnt really because i could say any name even though its not me
:)

Yep, but arent you planning on broadcasting that? Thought you mentioned something along the lines of saying who you are? ANyways man lets stop with all this crap in Ascalons thread, let gaal decide whats best.

This countdown till beta start is brutal! Time couldn't be going any damn slower!

even if i play a character named zothion on ascalon, aslong as i dont say on ascalon that it is me on otland, theres no hard evidence connecting me to this account, even though everyone will assume it is me
why would i incriminate myself on purpose? its enough that people know its me without me explicitly saying it ;)

Okay well I was under the impression you were going say who you are both here and ingame, but I am wrong there. Thats fine, stay hidden, its prob whats best. But seriously lets stop with this now :p , Gaal doesnt deserve this spam.

Sorry @Gaal :p

Okay well I was under the impression you were going say who you are both here and ingame, but I am wrong there. Thats fine, stay hidden, its prob whats best. But seriously lets stop with this now :p , Gaal doesnt deserve this spam.

Sorry @Gaal :p
saying who i am ingame here is no problem, but confirming it ingame i would never do
its not really hidden if everyone knows its me though, even thought i dont explicitly say it ingame
:)
enjoy your beta ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.