• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are human tricks that a computer program cannot beat, for instance being in ghost mode and dmg somebody while he is talking. If he heals while at the same time is able to write long sentences, it is clearly a heal-bot. There are other tricks aswell. Like dlaw said, if the rules are known and you choose to go agains the rules anyway, its a risk. And I believe staff is perfectly able to beat any bot tricks, like the heal-bot.

well in very hard situations like questing/talking what i do is...

write 1/x part of the sentence when i see i need to heal ctrl+a + ctrl+x hotkey ctrl+v typing on..
ofc a ventrilo would be better but ive never used it, so this is my own style i developed

Now we know who we should delete instantly...
youll have to find out who i am first, good luck :)
dont forget that pretty much all the highlvls on the server used healbots every single time ive played ascalon

youll have to find out who i am first, good luck :)
dont forget that pretty much all the highlvls on the server used healbots every single time ive played ascalon
I got level 600+ without botting :p
I will find out who you are quickly, no worries. ^^

if i do play i will definitely be using a healbot, because its not fun or really interactive to spam my healing hotkey constantly
if you think gms should spend all their time trying to watch ppl for healbots (which do something manual players do exactly the same) instead of trying to find people who cavebot afk etc, bot addon items on alts etc, you're gonna have a really fucked up server
Who said thats what staff will be doing? You think its so hard to catch auto healers, well like I said man, all the power to ya. You are underestimating some things thats all. If rules are in play that you cant auto heal or afk, why cant you just follow it :p.

I got level 600+ without botting :p
I will find out who you are quickly, no worries. ^^
maybe YOU did, but i know for a fact very many people use a healbot to not have to click the hotkey every 2 seconds for entire days..
but even if i actually said names, noone would admit it, but everyone knows everyone healbots

@dlaw14 its very easy to catch healbots if the person doesnt know what they're doing, but if they do, it is pretty much impossible.. shame you dont have enough knowledge about what tibia bots can do to realize this :)
if a rule is i cant afk bot, then i wont, because botting while im afk gives me an unfair advantage against players who do not, whereas using a healbot while still running around with my char, attacking, looting, etc doesnt really give me an advantage - it just lessens the load on my fingers
why does it bother you so much that someone would use a healbot? its not really like they gain any advantage over you by doing it, like afk cavebotting does

Just bot if you want man, Not here to argue. If you get caught and you get banned/deleted from Ascalon, which I hope staff would wait till you reach a far goal than after ban you, I expect not to see you on the forums complaining about it. I'm done now :p

on a side more IMPORTANT NOTE. Ascalon starts soon! Woooop

dont worry, if i use a healbot they wont find out so im safe :)

http://ascalonworld.com/ :------

-------------------------------During the beta we will look for bugs, take ideas for improvement and run tests.

We are sorry for all the ascalonians who wont be able to play the beta, please understand that we chose to run a closed beta since it is the best way to achieve our goals. There cant be many testers and this step is the right step for making Ascalon a better game.

After the beta ends, we will take some time to fix and rework the game and after that its show time.------------------------

I heard this to often :D when the beta ends we join play again untill some lvl then its same lol

I dont think that u can change so much in 1 week and implent extend content^^ just let it time make so much content that it never get boring :)

http://ascalonworld.com/ :------

-------------------------------During the beta we will look for bugs, take ideas for improvement and run tests.

We are sorry for all the ascalonians who wont be able to play the beta, please understand that we chose to run a closed beta since it is the best way to achieve our goals. There cant be many testers and this step is the right step for making Ascalon a better game.

After the beta ends, we will take some time to fix and rework the game and after that its show time.------------------------

I heard this to often :D when the beta ends we join play again untill some lvl then its same lol

I dont think that u can change so much in 1 week and implent extend content^^ just let it time make so much content that it never get boring :)
agree with you {Herotom & Messo}

Dudes I GOT AN IDEA HOW TO NOT USE BOT?!

EVERYONE PLAYS TOGETHER?!?!

Instead of solo all the time no wonder taht bot is calling

I remember season 1 or 2 where fare put more content in with lizards and u had to farm shitload of scales for assassin addon I DID IT without bot but then for my other char I was like nop not again bitches! :D

It takes really really crazy fking long to get this stuff.

It would be greater if the tokens u mentioned gaal are like a currency where u can buy stuff? like 1 coin is 10 of the item as example?

And another good point are (Daily Challanges) its very good to have.

Example Daily challange= Kill the boss x in y Dungeon

Complete Dunegon x in y time

Also archievment points- By making quests getting addons u should get Archviement points

There should be then an NPC that sells stuff the more u have as Archviement points Example- at 1000 Archievment points u unlock a spell to buy with Gold or special currency at 1500 points u unlock something different maybe u can buy buff potions for half price then

Just example but its a good idea.

Pressing a healing hotkey every 2 seconds is funnier than not clicking it.
when you play you have a couple of things you need to do:
use the mouse to target monsters, loot, use ladders, close/open doors etc. That's 1 hand occupied and gone.
you have to heal/cast spells to survive and do damage, which pretty much takes the other hand.
If i want to type something while hunting? Nope, gotta spam click hotkeys to do damage and not die.
If i want to use arrowkeys to move around? Nope gotta spam click hotkeys to do damage and not die, unless i want to move with mouseclick (which is terrible)
If i want to use arrowkeys + ctrl to turn incase i have a positional spell? Nope, gotta spam click hotkeys to do damage and not die.

using a healbot just allows you to use all the tools you have ingame instead of sitting there clicking the same hotkey all the time, all day long.

i think having to click healing/damage hotkeys constantly is really awful, because it forces you to sit and do that all the time, taking away from all other aspects of the game

when you play you have a couple of things you need to do:
use the mouse to target monsters, loot, use ladders, close/open doors etc. That's 1 hand occupied and gone.
you have to heal/cast spells to survive and do damage, which pretty much takes the other hand.
If i want to type something while hunting? Nope, gotta spam click hotkeys to do damage and not die.
If i want to use arrowkeys to move around? Nope gotta spam click hotkeys to do damage and not die, unless i want to move with mouseclick (which is terrible)
If i want to use arrowkeys + ctrl to turn incase i have a positional spell? Nope, gotta spam click hotkeys to do damage and not die.

using a healbot just allows you to use all the tools you have ingame instead of sitting there clicking the same hotkey all the time, all day long.

i think having to click healing/damage hotkeys constantly is really awful, because it forces you to sit and do that all the time, taking away from all other aspects of the game
Don't forget that you have 5 fingers each hand.
And you can wait with replying until you killed monsters.

Don't forget that you have 5 fingers each hand.
And you can wait with replying until you killed monsters.
how do you use F1-12 keys together with arrowkeys? you some kind of superhuman?
the only way would be to have normal fingers on F keys and thumb on arrowkeys, but that really sucks
i am also left handed which means i have my right hand on my keyboard and F keys + arrowkeys is p much impossible in any way

how do you use F1-12 keys together with arrowkeys? you some kind of superhuman?
the only way would be to have normal fingers on F keys and thumb on arrowkeys, but that really sucks
i am also left handed which means i have my right hand on my keyboard and F keys + arrowkeys is p much impossible in any way
Maybe I'm kind of superhuman, but even moment ago when I was hunting I could manage to move, use GFB, loot monsters, target monsters and heal at same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.