• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm kind of superhuman, but even moment ago when I was hunting I could manage to move, use GFB, loot monsters, target monsters and heal at same time.
you can move and cast spells/heal, but not at the same time, so you have to alternate between them, or if you want to move + heal you have to let go of ur mouse, which means you cant open doors etc.
clicking hotkeys AND arrowkeys are the same time isnt really possible to do with accuracy
if you claim to be able to do this id love to see how your hand is positioned to do it several hours a day

Point is , doing all of that isnt as effecient as botting all that.
Ya deja la mierda.
I will bot, and you cant do shit about it
;);)

dont forget that pretty much every single other game has customizable hotkeys so you can actually use them while moving :)

All this botting talk is getting crazy xD
Just let the botters bot, staff im sure will handle it fine :)

http://ascalonworld.com/ :------

-------------------------------During the beta we will look for bugs, take ideas for improvement and run tests.

We are sorry for all the ascalonians who wont be able to play the beta, please understand that we chose to run a closed beta since it is the best way to achieve our goals. There cant be many testers and this step is the right step for making Ascalon a better game.

After the beta ends, we will take some time to fix and rework the game and after that its show time.------------------------

I heard this to often :D when the beta ends we join play again untill some lvl then its same lol

I dont think that u can change so much in 1 week and implent extend content^^ just let it time make so much content that it never get boring :)

The game is not done, theres still a lot of work ahead. we are still testing/adding/changing stuff.
We hope that with the help of the short beta, we can reduce the number of bugs and unbalanced stuff by the time the official launch starts, and also getting some ideas and suggestions for improvement from the players.
No release date atm.

you can move and cast spells/heal, but not at the same time, so you have to alternate between them, or if you want to move + heal you have to let go of ur mouse, which means you cant open doors etc.
clicking hotkeys AND arrowkeys are the same time isnt really possible to do with accuracy
if you claim to be able to do this id love to see how your hand is positioned to do it several hours a day

Seems like you never played any old school servers, it's really not that hard to multitask on anything above 8.0.

Seems like you never played any old school servers, it's really not that hard to multitask on anything above 8.0.
ofc you can, but no matter what you do, if you dont have any aid at all, you're not going to be playing optimally simply due to physical restrictions on your hands..
if you want to use one hand on the mouse to aim, target etc, you have one hand left to use all ur hotkeys and move with, and one hand cant do that optimally

i hate playing sub-optimally which is why i like healbot :)

Last edited:
ofc you can, but no matter what you do, if you dont have any aid at all, you're not going to be playing optimally simply due to physical restrictions on your hands..
if you want to use one hand on the mouse to aim, target etc, you have one hand left to use all ur hotkeys and move with, and one hand cant do that optimally

i hate playing sub-optimally which is why i like healbot :)
Well if you have a Razer mouse... I always hunted with my hotkeys on my mouse

Well if you have a Razer mouse... I always hunted with my hotkeys on my mouse
yes, but that requires remapping hotkeys, which requires a bot unless you do it with a special mouse like that, and not everyone has extra mousekeys
you can remap the hotkeys with a bot to certain buttons like del/end/pgdn to be able to click as you use arrowkeys, but i use my index/middle/ring finger on arrowkeys, which leaves very few left to click hotkeys even if i can reach them :)

yes, but that requires remapping hotkeys, which requires a bot unless you do it with a special mouse like that, and not everyone has extra mousekeys
you can remap the hotkeys with a bot to certain buttons like del/end/pgdn to be able to click as you use arrowkeys, but i use my index/middle/ring finger on arrowkeys, which leaves very few left to click hotkeys even if i can reach them :)
There is no point in going on, there is nothing left to say, yet you still have some crazy comeback to everything anyone posts about the healbot. Enough already, you are going to bot and you've made it quite clear, keep sittin on cloud 9 thinking you won't get caught, but I can assure you will eventually, Patience is a Virtue my dear friend.

There is no point in going on, there is nothing left to say, yet you still have some crazy comeback to everything anyone posts about the healbot. Enough already, you are going to bot and you've made it quite clear, keep sittin on cloud 9 thinking you won't get caught, but I can assure you will eventually, Patience is a Virtue my dear friend.
you keep thinking people can magically detect a bot thats coded to behave like a player, im sure you can tell the difference between a bot or player doing the healing slightly after they get damaged :)
dont worry, ill enjoy my time with my bot, and when im done ill just give everyone else who doesnt have it a foolproof healbot script :)

you keep thinking people can magically detect a bot thats coded to behave like a player, im sure you can tell the difference between a bot or player doing the healing slightly after they get damaged :)
dont worry, ill enjoy my time with my bot, and when im done ill just give everyone else who doesnt have it a foolproof healbot script :)
@Gaal Bot alert!

if i play the release ill make sure to name myself after my name here so you can complain to every gm about my bot :)

Yeah please do post your name after the release ;) Admitting to botting is just as justified as catching someone in the act.
You think a "Bot" as pretty blunt as that gets, can do and magically make it do the things a player can? Bro as I stated just you do your bot thing and thinking you are on cloud 9 Mr.Invincible. Stop with the hollow threats "Ill give it to everyone else after im done with it", now you are just steeping low, why is that? What here made you so angry to now start with hollow threats :/ Just use your healbot, no one cares anymore, just a pitty you can't follow some simple rules if its put into play that you cannot AFK or Healbot. You are clearly lazy to play any game legit, because you dont want to have to put that extra effort into smashing a hotkey, so you find the need to bot becuase you have other things to "Focus" on. Story up bud, face it, you use a healbot cause you lack the capability of being able to do so manually. You clearly have no skill and need a healbot to even remotely give a fighting chance at any server, all because you can't do it yourself. What a pitty, now I see why your so frustrated and getting angry here xD
Truth is you are just bad, atleast some can admit they use Healbots but also have the manual skill behind it and back themselves up.

Last edited:
Yeah please do post your name after the release ;) Admitting to botting is just as justified as catching someone in the act.
You think a "Bot" as pretty blunt as that gets, can do and magically make it do the things a player can? Bro as I stated, stop with the hollow threats "Ill give it to everyone else after im done with it", now you are just steeping low, why is that? What here made you so angry to now start with hollow threats :/
do you have no knowledge of bots? all you have to do is literally
Code:
auto 100 if [$hppc < 85] {set $wait [math.random(400,600)] | wait $wait | useoncreature 'potion' $name}
(elfbot syntax but works the same way)

how are you going to detect that if im doing literally nothing else? thats exactly like a normal player would heal :)

deathzot is actually a good example for your last point, it had an "antibot" feature, for which i posted a script that automatically beat the entire thing (although i posted it when not many were left playing so the owner didnt really bother to do anything about it then) and then on the relaunch it was used to abuse that system indredibly hard so he had to change that system altogether so it couldnt be used anymore :)

do you have no knowledge of bots? all you have to do is literally
Code:
auto 100 if [$hppc < 85] {set $wait [math.random(400,600)] | wait $wait | useoncreature 'potion' $name}
(elfbot syntax but works the same way)

how are you going to detect that if im doing literally nothing else? thats exactly like a normal player would heal :)

deathzot is actually a good example for your last point, it had an "antibot" feature, for which i posted a script that automatically beat the entire thing (although i posted it when not many were left playing so the owner didnt really bother to do anything about it then) and then on the relaunch it was used to abuse that system indredibly hard so he had to change that system altogether so it couldnt be used anymore :)
While afk in depot...

Clearly dude, you should be banned at login, your pure intentions of playing OTs is to exploit it and ruin it for other people. (As stated what you did in deathzot) Thats very noble of you sir. Want a medal? What ever happened to playing OTs for fun? What part of "Playing" an OT do you actually play? Other then your bot doing everything you need for you. Is this fun for you? If so, then by all means, all the power to you, bot away. I will prove you wrong though and you will get caught. Even with your bot magically healing like a player would, why would I exploit how to catch ya ;) so you can figure out a new script to that to?

Status
Not open for further replies.