• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a sharp and I'm really weak compared to my 280 zerk friend :/
He can do tons of damage + tank tons of damage FeelsBadMan
Also, serv just crash?

Just me that finds it odd to have lower single target dps then wizards as an assassin? Im not in the 300s range yet but i was team hunting with a wizard and he just tanked/aoe everything faster then i could actually even click on the mobs. Im running on fully buffed g6 lvl230 and the wiz was 210. I ripped from 2 slimes while he could tank 3 with lots of summon around. Perhaps description should be change in the website cause its not true we have higher single target dps and our survivability seems to be lower then mage. This is from my personal experience and may vary later on. But I feel like ive been fool by the website :D. I suck it up and thought it will change as i level up but the dmg difference just seems to go up and up and it never seem like i can keep up with them.

you talking 2 diferent stuffs wiz have the best AOE so clearspeed well if you have the right number of skills, a decent set and a weapon rolled you could get the best single target as in. "say 100 or 200 more damage tham others killing 1 mob were a Wiz clear the screen lol

I'm a sharp and I'm really weak compared to my 280 zerk friend :/
He can do tons of damage + tank tons of damage FeelsBadMan
Also, serv just crash?
I aggre with you , zerks are strong alot at the moment

i swear to god if i lost my dist i will lose my shit
i sat there for 5 hours watching myself train so i could use my soul herbs and potion
p l e a s e n o

I feel like we deserve some sort of compensation for all of these crashes/rollbacks/downtime, every time I see downtime there's always people that say they lost levels, crafting & what have you.
o_O

you talking 2 diferent stuffs wiz have the best AOE so clearspeed well if you have the right number of skills, a decent set and a weapon rolled you could get the best single target as in. "say 100 or 200 more damage tham others killing 1 mob were a Wiz clear the screen lol
But the way it is right now,even when i crit my dmg is lower then the wizard. My survivability is obviously lower aswell. Im running a 100% buffed weapon atm. My single target is about same or lower then wizard. I mean,why create a class that is obviously not good at anything. One could expect very high single target dps but this is not the case. And i really feel like theres something that should be done about it. 100-200 dmg would be on a crit that happens 1 out of 3 hit. Means that you do say 700 dmg and wiz do 1.2k. 700 700 1.4k wiz 1.2 1.2 1.2 ( he has some crit chance too obviously) . Dmg seems to be more random on melee/distance aswell so while the 700 is an high hit,the wiz seems to have a more constant dmg output.

Now i wouldnt mind having wizard being the top dps in everything if i could actually survive the same thing he can. But this is not the case. Maybe it evens out later. But seeing how the dmg is alwais the same on all class weapon ,beside some unique having like,few stats difference,i doubt this will be the case. And the runes scaling with lvl,i mean,i can already tell i wont be able to survive as much as a wizard. But imma push forward and see for myself if the feeling ive been having with the class still persist.

But the way it is right now,even when i crit my dmg is lower then the wizard. My survivability is obviously lower aswell. Im running a 100% buffed weapon atm. My single target is about same or lower then wizard. I mean,why create a class that is obviously not good at anything. One could expect very high single target dps but this is not the case. And i really feel like theres something that should be done about it. 100-200 dmg would be on a crit that happens 1 out of 3 hit. Means that you do say 700 dmg and wiz do 1.2k. 700 700 1.4k wiz 1.2 1.2 1.2 ( he has some crit chance too obviously) . Dmg seems to be more random on melee/distance aswell so while the 700 is an high hit,the wiz seems to have a more constant dmg output.

Now i wouldnt mind having wizard being the top dps in everything if i could actually survive the same thing he can. But this is not the case. Maybe it evens out later. But seeing how the dmg is alwais the same on all class weapon ,beside some unique having like,few stats difference,i doubt this will be the case. And the runes scaling with lvl,i mean,i can already tell i wont be able to survive as much as a wizard. But imma push forward and see for myself if the feeling ive been having with the class still persist.
lategame assasin/shartpshoter is way better than wizzard

Idk if you were talking about me but im actually lvl 260 so theres a reason im doing a lot more dmg than you and tanking more..

Look: they said it already this morning that they will transfer the server. So I doubt that theyre doing it now. It is offline due to a crash IMO. However, I think they will leave it online and they meant 1-2 days until the transfer actually happens which I think wont take longer than one day. Stay on the server guys, it is a great server and everyone has problems sometimes.

Just me that finds it odd to have lower single target dps then wizards as an assassin? Im not in the 300s range yet but i was team hunting with a wizard and he just tanked/aoe everything faster then i could actually even click on the mobs. Im running on fully buffed g6 lvl230 and the wiz was 210. I ripped from 2 slimes while he could tank 3 with lots of summon around. Perhaps description should be change in the website cause its not true we have higher single target dps and our survivability seems to be lower then mage. This is from my personal experience and may vary later on. But I feel like ive been fool by the website :D. I suck it up and thought it will change as i level up but the dmg difference just seems to go up and up and it never seem like i can keep up with them.

yeah haha was crazy he tanked better than me lol

edit: btw i think he was 270

Idk if you were talking about me but im actually lvl 260 so theres a reason im doing a lot more dmg than you and tanking more..
No I'm talking about Heryus.

Ohh i feel you I am a priest ;=) so my damage is pretty much trash ;=) I feel they havent updated or tested the classes So you could solo and level on your own, I think most of the times they only think on party play, so you do damage while someone else takes the damage for you and that type of stuff

It was pretty crazy :D As in making me want to re-roll cause i need 4h vs 1 hour to just lvl as fast as you can do . Might have misread your level. Im running on fully buffed g6 gear still so unless you have like g7 buffed,i dont think that 30lvls should make that much of a difference. Not to the point your doing 100% more dmg anyway :D . And thats even for single target dps. If my single target dps was about the same then your aoe that would be " okay" . Cause i should be getting " highest single target dps " - thats from official website. And this is where my complaint comes from. But maybe later it changes like people say. But its been bugging me since the start and i still feels like it need a re-work. Maybe not on this era but perhaps for some other time.

But I have a much more difficult time solo hunting. I was only doing that much because we were in a group and i was able to go in without worrying about taking too much damage because it would be dead soon enough.

It was pretty crazy :D As in making me want to re-roll cause i need 4h vs 1 hour to just lvl as fast as you can do . Might have misread your level. Im running on fully buffed g6 gear still so unless you have like g7 buffed,i dont think that 30lvls should make that much of a difference. Not to the point your doing 100% more dmg anyway :D . And thats even for single target dps. If my single target dps was about the same then your aoe that would be " okay" . Cause i should be getting " highest single target dps " - thats from official website. And this is where my complaint comes from. But maybe later it changes like people say. But its been bugging me since the start and i still feels like it need a re-work. Maybe not on this era but perhaps for some other time.

ohh you making a big mistake comparing magic damage to physical you should compare your damage to EK, knigth or other archers not magic users since is diferent.

also pro tip you can use better tier weapons regarless of the set you using you could put on a g7

Yeah.you went down some crazy hole me and the knight didnt even want to go. So after 3 sec of me thinking you'd be death and the knight being wtf im not going there,i went down just to see corpses and more corpses. I dont think wizards too good,i think the archers needs a fix. But like people say.maybe when you reach lvl500 it balance out. Just my personal experience. And if someone took archer for the "highest single damage" at leats maybe he read my post and can pick a wizard to have real dps.

Status
Not open for further replies.