• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for people who played before; Is there anything to do besides hunting? At uni the internet is not so great so I was wondering if I could do something without the risk of dying.

ohwqjfunfpgzkrltpthnctdwwcrdcdcbwxenpzpidxybsvwkpqfkbmbvdzugnqkbmecmmyeqeyjfubeafhomysakvjjpfiunmwon

Question for people who played before; Is there anything to do besides hunting? At uni the internet is not so great so I was wondering if I could do something without the risk of dying.
- There's chatting, there is some dancing/dodge game under in temple.
- You can do training in trainers :p.
- You could gather crafting materials at low level spawns, and collect addon materials at low level spawns, at some point health/mana regen can save you incase you have a disconnect.
- There are events pretty hourly.
- You could walk around town all the time, hoping to find a doll for the brotherhood addons.

lawl I was expecting my name to be taken but it didn't happen this time round. Guess I'm not that important no more :D

Also good news if my schedule stays the same I'll have the launch day off :D So I can mindlessly kill the same thing for many hours!

Glad to know that the server will be launched soon, if everything works according to gaal's plan. I wish to be able to play as much as want, but school is killing me right now...
And as you know, this server really focuses on team work during quests, so it's hard to keep up with others when you don't have as much time.
Oh well, let's see what happens. I will for sure be there when it launches.
IGN: Spookie

Glad to know that the server will be launched soon, if everything works according to gaal's plan. I wish to be able to play as much as want, but school is killing me right now...
And as you know, this server really focuses on team work during quests, so it's hard to keep up with others when you don't have as much time.
Oh well, let's see what happens. I will for sure be there when it launches.
IGN: Spookie
It's not hard like you said :) I block all quests many times if someone wants it. But in some quests I have to say no since we need really huge team :)

Error! This character name already exists, please choose another one!
Sly fucking devils...lol

It's not hard like you said :) I block all quests many times if someone wants it. But in some quests I have to say no since we need really huge team :)
I know that there's a lot of people willing to help others, the thing is that when you start with a group of people and end up not having enough time to play... You stay behind and you're not able to go to bigger quests with them. Not whining xD

Error! This character name already exists, please choose another one!
Sly fucking devils...lol

Why does it seem every name is already taken? Is the DB potentially not reset?

Cause id say 99% of the characters being created right now are from otland, not from other sources. And basically everyone whos posted in here has made a character on last ascalon im assuming? Just saying id double check you wiped the last DB just incase.

Could end up with some angry otlanders :p

Status
Not open for further replies.