• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i tried knighter (my old name on ascalon) Thats my point. I didn't try sir knighter. If someone was to be stealing my name here, why wouldnt they steal sir knighter? Just seems like something wonky with the DB possibly storing player names from before still.

Iunno. I'm just giving some suggestions to gaal just incase.

Why does it seem every name is already taken? Is the DB potentially not reset?

Cause id say 99% of the characters being created right now are from otland, not from other sources. And basically everyone whos posted in here has made a character on last ascalon im assuming? Just saying id double check you wiped the last DB just incase.

Could end up with some angry otlanders :p
I havent been on ascalon earlier and yet someone took my name

I will play under the name Brorsan now

Some of the pictures (on the website) used next to vocation names and other stuff confuse me :D. They all seem so random :p

Hey @Gaal, have there been any changes to the vocations?

I remember that sharpshooters were weaker AND had a lower survivability than assassins. If vocations haven't been changed then I have a couple of ideas of how to balance sharpshooters/assassins specifically.

Hey @Gaal, have there been any changes to the vocations?

I remember that sharpshooters were weaker AND had a lower survivability than assassins. If vocations haven't been changed then I have a couple of ideas of how to balance sharpshooters/assassins specifically.
people complained about this aswell but last era both of the vocations were tested and they have similar damage/survivability

people complained about this aswell but last era both of the vocations were tested and they have similar damage/survivability

I don't understand how they can have the same survivability when one vocation has a spell for 50% dodge.

damage of assassin/shapshooter is indeed very similair, but it is true that assassin has more survivability

Guess we will have to see what has been changed, new spells and tweaks might have balanced em more. Time will tell. (Or Gaal will tell)

I don't understand how they can have the same survivability when one vocation has a spell for 50% dodge.
spell? LOL its their passive, As soon as you take damage from anything you get 50% dodge/repel for like 3 seconds with a 2 min cd (not sure how long). Also sharpshooters passive is way better in my opinion.

As I remember it. Sharpshooter's actually had higher DPS, by very small marginals, but still higher.
Sharpshooter were for sustained DPS and Assassins were for burst damage.

What abou the exp? @Gaal , I think its a important subject and you should add it in the main page.
Well I guess he can write "mid rate" to ease your mind.

If you wanted to know if it was 20x or 10x then sorry to tell you, the experience tabell is different than rl tibia.

If rl tibia is 4200 exp for level 8. Here its 2000 or less maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.