• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks u man
but for extrample there are other rune in tibia of the real in there are area for the runes. do u know the great fireball ? or the "avalanceh" rune or maybe it is thunderstorm u know. if u know anyone of him runes there are fun way to hunt in this with real tibian because u can take many monster and do the runes on them at same time! in here are only sudden death rune? it is not v ery fun to just kill 1 monster i believe for the priest how he can do the killing of muiltiple monsters at same time if he only have the sudden death rune how does this work?

my friend suggest this server for me and i am hoping it is a server because it will be one of my first otserver i play in veryt long time and the real tibia is not for me anymore i hope u can respect it because i just want to have a lot of fun testing new things and what about those pokemons? i am hearing on this posts pokemon talk but first u say there was no? but is there? how does that work?

and last thanks for u repsone
You won't need Great Fire ball runes or Avalanches on this server. Aoe spells are much better.
You mostly use spells on this server, some spells have a chance to give back alot of mana. So its actually fun to level up with spells. You can kill like 8 together if you want to with aoe spells.
Some spells even have higher crit chance or burn/slow chance. Making it even more fun to hunt.

Idk why you even like gfb and avalanche.. Does 200 dmg max on rl tibia.

This isn't a pokemon server. They are just trolling eachother or something. Wait for sunday and you will find out just how great this server is :)

You won't need Great Fire ball runes or Avalanches on this server. Aoe spells are much better.
You mostly use spells on this server, some spells have a chance to give back alot of mana. So its actually fun to level up with spells. You can kill like 8 together if you want to with aoe spells.
Some spells even have higher crit chance or burn/slow chance. Making it even more fun to hunt.

Idk why you even like gfb and avalanche.. Does 200 dmg max on rl tibia.

This isn't a pokemon server. They are just trolling eachother or something. Wait for sunday and you will find out just how great this server is :)
I hope they add more diversity on the passives on the spells in the previous eras I was always dissapointed that a lot of the spells had the same passives over and over again

I can stream some random stuff like last time 'round if I have the time, aswell.

Yea that's what I'm saying lmao release it like 10 hours before

asasa.png

I am bored to see this screen afffffff :(

Status
Not open for further replies.