• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you fill up a bp with GSP but 1 stack isn't full 100 then it'll continue to take your money while filling up 1-2 cap. I did this and didn't realize it in time. You owe me 40k. -.-
I lost like 15-20k cause of this :l

why you put a virus on the client? :/
Trojan Onlinegames, dat virus infest your internet connection...

paste there the scan then.

Bro my connection has been shit since downloading this, and I haven't use a virus protector in years!

Nope, Its not actually a virus at all. Only antivirus that picks it up is AVG out of 53 different ones so I doubt its even a virus.. If you google it you'll see theres no results for this kind cause avg is stupid and picks up stupid shit :p

excuse me when i am playing the game i getting the connectien faield cannot connect to the game server error how can i fix him?

@Gaal Basically did the 1 mistake that has been made since the first time of Ascalon's release.
When the server first came out fare only had content from lvl 1-100 done. he capped it there and then created more content and released it with increasing peoples level cap.
This way people could not really just spaam PG and get themselves into lvl 200 after 1 day.

Now this is the(5./6.?)th time Ascalon got thrown online, and (by no means I am sure if this is true) I am not sure how much content you added directly towards the end and midgame of the server.

It had 2-3 weeks of actual content the last time and the online amount went from arround 100(urs now) to about 40-50.

I would have lowed to see more spawns in the first areas and decreased exp. Would have solved the fact that each spawn is packed and then made it more "enjoyable" for people to find new spots quests etc.

I am still enjoying the server but yeah, I am actually seeing a soon death coming. Hope I'm wrong.

@Gaal Basically did the 1 mistake that has been made since the first time of Ascalon's release.
When the server first came out fare only had content from lvl 1-100 done. he capped it there and then created more content and released it with increasing peoples level cap.
This way people could not really just spaam PG and get themselves into lvl 200 after 1 day.

Now this is the(5./6.?)th time Ascalon got thrown online, and (by no means I am sure if this is true) I am not sure how much content you added directly towards the end and midgame of the server.

It had 2-3 weeks of actual content the last time and the online amount went from arround 100(urs now) to about 40-50.

I would have lowed to see more spawns in the first areas and decreased exp. Would have solved the fact that each spawn is packed and then made it more "enjoyable" for people to find new spots quests etc.

I am still enjoying the server but yeah, I am actually seeing a soon death coming. Hope I'm wrong.
you are stupid is much new content in beginner island. have u seen poisonous snake? i bet u didnt so dont complain

I think the experience is fine. From what I've seen, there's content up to level 500.

I'm playing on and off and I'm level 100 in a 2 days. It's getting harder now but it won't stop the people who play 24/7.
Even then, I'm sure they're feeling the wall around 250.

I think the experience is fine. From what I've seen, there's content up to level 500.

I'm playing on and off and I'm level 100 in a 2 days. It's getting harder now but it won't stop the people who play 24/7.
Even then, I'm sure they're feeling the wall around 250.
I found a door for level 550. ;d, But that's been there since last era I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.