• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you why this era died so fast. In every era we reach the end and want to pvp alot of cases people rush to try to pvp. This era he made it longer to reach pvp level because he made stronger higher level spells that were op and everyone of them had stun which did not follow the normal spell stun reduction rules the other spells had. Endgame is PvP expand content around that.

I said this before.. the new way to upgrade which isn't based on RNG makes everything extremely longer because instead of having a chance to just getting some gear with good stats on it you have to gather everything and build it up. Although you're guaranteed the upgrade the amount of work to put into a character is too much. The same thing goes for any special item/recipe you want there are no drops you have to go through every fucking quest. Do you know what this limits? Characters. Along with outfits, gear, and quests you're stuck on one character unless you want to do all of that work again.

>Shouldn't of put everything in quests because in tibia most things are lootable.<

You limited the fun factors PvP and having variety in characters. Although you did a great job producing maps and new content.. It was just completely in the wrong direction. Thnx if you read this but I really don't care if you didn't.

:: ENDGAME IS PVP CONTENT.

I went back and added things cause I felt like it. Enjoy reading lil notes in there.

The main problem is that Gaal even though worked on a lot and had a lot of dedication, his deadlines were rarely met and on top of that many things weren't fixed.

The main appeal of this server is the RPG. PvP is an afterthought and made it extremely unbalanced. If you were a team and just ran at someone, the first person to get a stun won or the person who dodged/repel'd the most won.

I liked the RPG. Even if it gets grindy near the 400s, I still enjoyed how all the systems worked, but it died out due to Power Abuse and the fact that PvP felt extremely skewed.

If the server was Non-PvP, I'd say it would be better off since if you die and lose a fully maxed item, well it's a major MAJOR set back and most people quit.

I think the recipes need to be redone with how you attain them and how good they are, and what kind of stats they offer. I think crafting is fine. I think leveling is fine and I think the upgrade system is fine as well. I don't think the classes are that well thought out besides a couple. Like most of the spells you gain every few levels feels bad because some of them are just worse off, or don't do anything good.

TL;DR

The biggest thing I would rework is the spells each vocation gets. It's fine if you get a main single target and a main AoE, but the effects should change and you should be rewarded for maybe comboing them all. Because right now, you just stick to what deals the most damage regardless of what it actually does.

Update, System fixed.

Edit:
Double XP this weekend...
Ascalon

Last edited:
Double XP started few hours ago.
Till 15/11 03:00 Paris time

Last edited:
Sorry, fixed.

Edit:
Double XP weekend ended.

Another one this weekend...
;)

Last edited:
Looks like I got on board at the end but still enjoying the OT, nice community.

22:54 CM Vin has taken the action "Banishment" against: Knight Burak with comment: Afk cavebot.
Rekt.

22:54 CM Vin has taken the action "Banishment" against: Knight Burak with comment: Afk cavebot.
Rekt.
he will get unbanned cause he doesnt bot im sure, also here is a few pictures i took hope you guys like them.

GbqNjwF.png

fiHJgtG.png

yJgbh3H.png

Also if anyone need's help with anything feel free to msg me (Pwner)

I don't even play this era and I can tell you that Burak is a botter. Every era he would afk bot and never got caught

Status
Not open for further replies.