• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again against me? The other thing, I didn't get demoted I resigned from being in staff, because of chaos there.
Ofc, I am against any1 who is against me. I heard something like 'You were tying to get people to fight against me, and you call the one too who said that to me.' But I think there is something you forgot 'really I got so many friends in Ascalon' So take care while you're recruiting friends, you can face with my friends. Also
Ads_z.png

"You're retired, we know."

Ofc, I am against any1 who is against me. I heard something like 'You were tying to get people to fight against me, and you call the one too who said that to me.' But I think there is something you forgot 'really I got so many friends in Ascalon' So take care while you're recruiting friends, you can face with my friends. Also
Ads_z.png

"You're retired, we know."
Well, I don't say I was perfect staff member, I just was trying to get rid of cheaters and people started blaming me for that, there weren't rules wrotten aswell.

Well, I don't say I was perfect staff member, I just was trying to get rid of cheaters and people started blaming me for that, there weren't rules wrotten aswell.
There was rules Gaal said to all staff members, also Vin said that infront of you. But still you did whatever you want. Just childhood jealousy. Btw, I won't answer you anymore. Have to respect Gaal's work, and won't trash his forum.

There was rules Gaal said to all staff members, also Vin said that infront of you. But still you did whatever you want. Just childhood jealousy. Btw, I won't answer you anymore. Have to respect Gaal's work, and won't trash his forum.
rules should be clearly written on the website, they shouldnt have to be manually told to staff members

Yea after first time he banned me, Gaal said it's not reason for banning to him and others I think, and when second, third, fourth time he banned me, Gaal made 'Rule Page' on website :D

rules should be clearly written on the website, they shouldnt have to be manually told to staff members

Before the start of the next season, I believe we will have clearly written rules on the website. Since this was a beta, it was not really needed this time.

yo,
i just wanted to say some staff that would old players say about this on ( you can ignore that ) i dont rly care and im drunk wrtiting this but i want to say what have you gonna do to take me as player:
-lower xp rate
-make addons,missions different that current are coz i dont rly wannna grind this one more time agaian
-make profits from pvp[welll tibia is pvp game but make bots inlegal and if i have 100% recorded video of bot make him move to play on deletera ( not 1 week ban)]
make more profit from team playing (share xp or whatever)
-make gm/cm only 100% trusted people so they wont be corrupted by 20$aypal
SO WE HAGVE TO BUIL TIBIE WALL GREAT AGAIN

-agree
-agree but not necesarry if too much work. new mobs with addon drops is aight
-100% afk banable. who gives a shit about healers?
-no. players who play alone shouldn't be put in disadvantage only 'cause they prefer to play alone
-current staff seem ok.

Well im one of the oldest players of Ascalon and I can say that it will take pretty much time that it get started also I can say that i be 100% right that it will be the same like always.

I told it so often in previous threads that so many features are missing to keep players play.

Like daily Challenges Archiemvent points system etc maybe make spells drop able example lvl 300 spell drop in lvl 300 area etc legendary spells drop able from world boss or quests and as example if 20 ppl hit world boss everyone get a box its % chance to get items etc world boss occurs every day at 8 or 10 pm as example BUT NO for the fist 2 weeks it happen cuz cm or admin spawn it but then they get lazy and yup no spawn or even Fares Castle defence game we played it 1-2 times? cuz lazy admin cm dont wanna spawn mobs ^^

There is so much to do so many features they think server runs from alone seriosly^^

If i had time really I made shitload of spawns maps maybe i also had interest in scripting stuff and help but i see no point spending time in this when it goes in nowhere.

Guys its sad but belive me it will be the same like all the other years its 2016 now what changed the little few things? I Think making tibia abo game would be nice tbh like pay 5 euro in month to keep private server on and staff working ^^ 200 players play as example is 1000 euro server cost just hardcore example 100 euro so 900 then :2 450 euro for each its like a mini job

Thats how server can stay alive and continues all be happy im really willing to spend 5 euro in month for a good fking tibia server that makes fun to play.

Well im one of the oldest players of Ascalon and I can say that it will take pretty much time that it get started also I can say that i be 100% right that it will be the same like always.

I told it so often in previous threads that so many features are missing to keep players play.

Like daily Challenges Archiemvent points system etc maybe make spells drop able example lvl 300 spell drop in lvl 300 area etc legendary spells drop able from world boss or quests and as example if 20 ppl hit world boss everyone get a box its % chance to get items etc world boss occurs every day at 8 or 10 pm as example BUT NO for the fist 2 weeks it happen cuz cm or admin spawn it but then they get lazy and yup no spawn or even Fares Castle defence game we played it 1-2 times? cuz lazy admin cm dont wanna spawn mobs ^^

There is so much to do so many features they think server runs from alone seriosly^^

If i had time really I made shitload of spawns maps maybe i also had interest in scripting stuff and help but i see no point spending time in this when it goes in nowhere.

Guys its sad but belive me it will be the same like all the other years its 2016 now what changed the little few things? I Think making tibia abo game would be nice tbh like pay 5 euro in month to keep private server on and staff working ^^ 200 players play as example is 1000 euro server cost just hardcore example 100 euro so 900 then :2 450 euro for each its like a mini job

Thats how server can stay alive and continues all be happy im really willing to spend 5 euro in month for a good fking tibia server that makes fun to play.
well yea the content is exactly the same every this this server goes up, i dont think many people find it interesting after already having done it many times, and it takes a lot of grinding to get to any new content

Status
Not open for further replies.