• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaal please remove Giant cyclopse stun dude its so op when u face 2 or even 3 and they stun you, you get rekt like nothing lol

died so many times to this now I tought it can happen but it happen to often, change stun to 0.5 sec or so or remove it completly
Wait for earth elementals xD i died here 10x before did task alone at 160lv assassin

Server is updating.

About creatures stunning you: I don't think you should make it even easier. People should hunt those creatures knowing they can be stunlocked if trying to get several at a time. Makes you have to think a bit instead of just mindlessly holding heal & aoe.
thanks.

It would be nice if the client would be OTclient and if you could see how many potions you have left :p

It would be nice if the client would be OTclient and if you could see how many potions you have left :p
You can see how many potions you have left by looking above the chat where the white text appears when trying to push things etc.
8137e8ec9a006989620ebc828108ec47.png

Last edited:

yeah definitely, pain to play with a small ass laptop screen and not having otclient but i guess there's more important things to work on

yeah definitely, pain to play with a small ass laptop screen and not having otclient but i guess there's more important things to work on
Some people don't like the otclient... I personally hate it

If someone didnt get rewards or last era donations,
First of all, I'm sorry.
Please feel free to send msgs/mails about those matters.

Next update is today.

BUMP

320 players from 264 unique accounts were online today.

70 new characters were created.

There are 630 players on 1779 accounts total.

Status
Not open for further replies.