• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
damm dude my crafting lvls i hope they arent gone gone

I hope this time, it gets rolled back to before the crash. Lost like 7 levels from dying twice, 1 from getting rolled-back into full spawn and afterwards from forgetting bless because I was too frustrated.

Ascalon down:
3-but-it-is-more-like-this.gif

Well I am semi-happy cause I am just leaving to work XD
If it stays like this for the next 5hrs I won't be even mad >_<

Hi guys,
We ran into some major problems in the last days which ended with a lot of downtime, crashes and rollbacks.
After fixing a lot, we realised that the host we are using is also a part of the problems.
We rented a new host which is way better than the one we are using now, will take 1-2 days to move to the new host.

Hi guys,
We ran into some major problems in the last days which ended with a lot of downtime, crashes and rollbacks.
After fixing a lot, we realised that the host we are using is also a part of the problems.
We rented a new host which is way better than the one we are using now, will take 1-2 days to move to the new host.
What host are you switching to..... location.

Status
Not open for further replies.