• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you are talking about spells dmg and shit, around your lvl, completely ingoring stuff like bonusses, passives on spells and eq, upgrades. You dont take second to check data and you pull out conclusions out of ur ass it seems.
I pull out conclusion using fully buff item for my level. Theres no way someone play a retarded class for 2months. I feels like something is wrong at my current level and i am here telling it. I may be right or wrong but i bring number and experience in my rant/comment/suggestion/call it as you wish.

YOU CANT FACTOR IN BONUS ? Evveryone can get bonus . My experience was with a 260ish wizard with 19% attack bonus . Nothing crazy,i got about same.

Your either a wizard that doesnt wants his class being nerf or you really played a lot and it even out at the end. Like i said before,maybe it will gets better later on. But i dumped quite a few hours on this and it has been my feeling so far. Am i wrong or right,i dont know. But i have a feeling my class ain't really doing what it should. Now i usually lvl up solo so i didnt knew i was that bad. But after joining a party it just makes me feels like total garbage. AT MY LEVEL RANGE. Like previously said.

I pull out conclusion using fully buff item for my level. Theres no way someone play a retarded class for 2months. I feels like something is wrong at my current level and i am here telling it. I may be right or wrong but i bring number and experience in my rant/comment/suggestion/call it as you wish.

YOU CANT FACTOR IN BONUS ? Evveryone can get bonus . My experience was with a 260ish wizard with 19% attack bonus . Nothing crazy,i got about same.

Your either a wizard that doesnt wants his class being nerf or you really played a lot and it even out at the end. Like i said before,maybe it will gets better later on. But i dumped quite a few hours on this and it has been my feeling so far. Am i wrong or right,i dont know. But i have a feeling my class ain't really doing what it should. Now i usually lvl up solo so i didnt knew i was that bad. But after joining a party it just makes me feels like total garbage. AT MY LEVEL RANGE. Like previously said.
Just hang in there. You'll kick ass later on.

My point is discussion started and all I've seen was "around my lvl I do less dmg and im less tanky. im 200-ish lvl". Nothing about bonuses of person im comparing too, nothing about my bonuses, nothign about his or mine eq.
You might be right, i dont deny it, but data given is just too fucking poor to get any rememotely logical conslusions from

Wow... Ascalon is offline for about an hour+ and people start senseless discussions. SEE WHAT HAPPENS? BRING IT UP ASAP!!!

Looks like a crash and noone is available to put it back online, I guess. oOherwise we would hear from staff already

Jesus, everytime i wanna play its down. Im sorry guys i bet thats all just because of me and my bad luck haha

btw why does you not lose level when you die in pvp?

you got 5 life of proteccion maybe they still got it. you only pasted 4

also that looks from the war from The Punishers and Breaking Bad
they had a war since day 1 or 2 of the server lol

not sure how wars work here but If i remenber right is the first to 300 kills and not sure the penalties

Last edited:
I guess you copied it from a guy out the guild punishers, they have a guild war with breaking bad. In a guild war you got no penalties.

I guess you copied it from a guy out the guild punishers, they have a guild war with breaking bad. In a guild war you got no penalties.
dunno why it is like that penalty in that case should be doubled so "kills" will mean something

dunno why it is like that penalty in that case should be doubled so "kills" will mean something
is to promote wars, pointless to risk a red skull lol

but if you feeling to war whit the normal system you can go and get skulled vs a guild and feel the rush of dying and lossing levels hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.