• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont remember any botters that didn't get banned
if you cant handle the pks, don't play a server that requires more skill than spamming aoes 24/7
did we played the same server ? nothing require skill on here. You use the best skill your class can get and spam 1 single and 1 aoe when their cd is down. you rinse and repeat. Most of the set and early crafting requires more time then the time you use it so its a fluff. So you cant really factor that in. You then spam potion non stop,it got boring. might aswell just make potion spam themself rather then having us spam mana and life non stop cause we all have infinite money anyway.

did we played the same server ? nothing require skill on here. You use the best skill your class can get and spam 1 single and 1 aoe when their cd is down. you rinse and repeat. Most of the set and early crafting requires more time then the time you use it so its a fluff. So you cant really factor that in. You then spam potion non stop,it got boring. might aswell just make potion spam themself rather then having us spam mana and life non stop cause we all have infinite money anyway.
more skill than a 999999999x prestige server that you literally sit there and bot forever on
at least ascalon actually has pvp and utility spells

im still w8ing gaal :S please answer me when ascalon will become online??

I got bored so i will be streaming a Ascalon-World Trailer 24/7 share it with your friends if you want ;P

Twitch

Also the video is old (2013) if anyone has a better video lemme know :)

Um3g6ZP.jpg

i dont remember any botters that didn't get banned
if you cant handle the pks, don't play a server that requires more skill than spamming aoes 24/7

Those who got banned by any staff got unbanned in 1 hour from gaal

Those who got banned by any staff got unbanned in 1 hour from gaal
don't recall
but ok (not being sarcastic)
there's always botters on any server but i don't remember seeing shit for botters, only a few that i remember and got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.