• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Blazera 8.6 || December 31st || Diablo Style Looting, Offline Trainers, Cast System & more!

What should the server rates be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zatjin - You already received the 7 day give away to everyone who registered before launch.

@tokenzz - <3

@Xeraphus - No character by that name found, Y u no play dolan?

@Zatjin - So greedy, and its almost Christmas.. I'd be careful; Santa could be watching!

Updates:
  • Offline Trainers added to top floor of Thais Depot.
  • Quest/Quick Access Teleports have been added to second floor of Thais Temple.
  • Jail Area has been added to Thais Temple, people can now be jailed for 30 minutes when not following the rules.
15181153_1222552557801366_5619761257741500025_n.png

Last edited:
15220261_1223487401041215_7601681815103271343_n.png

Updates:

• Cast System added to the server. Use the talkaction "/cast on" to enable it, and view a list of current broadcasts on the website.
  • Snow/Santa Effects added to website.
  • Free points awarded to an active player in-game, stay active to have a chance at getting free rewards!
  • Anti-Spam feature added.
  • Anti-Push (elfbot) feature added.
  • Yasir Boat added to Thais Boat. (permanently)
  • Dice Gambler NPC added to Thais Depot, pays out double.
  • Blazera.net has been purchased for the server. (Was the previous domain 2 years ago)
  • Nautica will be name changing to Blazera!
Upcoming Updates:
  • Bounty Hunter System
  • Snowball Event (Christmas Event)
  • Offline Auction System
Come join us today and help us grow, we are looking for helpful staff to keep newcomers happy and we are always looking for teams/players to fill the server!

Last edited:
To the top, we have done some major changes. Nautica is now known as Blazera, and we have purchased www.blazera.net; many website updates have been applied and lots of new information can be found there.

We have purchased enough coins to buy a highlight on otservlist, but we are waiting for more players to be active before we use it.

Join today and help us grow!

@Devlin™ - Props on how specific you are, I aspire to be like you one day.

Bawmp, let's get some new faces on the server!

Updates:
  • Unfair Fight Reduction added.
  • House Anti-Trash system added, only invited players can throw items.
  • No Damage to Guild Members activated.
  • Green Skull now shows up instantly on attack. [source fix]
  • NPCs now only take items from backpacks when selling. [source fix]
  • Walk through players in PZ areas. [source fix/newer client patch]

Last edited:
I've applied some source patches to fix up a few things with the cast system and walking through players.
Everything seems to be working properly now, thanks for playing Blazera!

Updates:
  • Cast System/Walk Through Player Patches
  • Remove Battle Sign when in PZ added. [8.7+ feature]

Last edited:
Gg I just lost my 7 days vip withoutt login in once....

@Tarek1337 - you dont even have an account you troll. Plus thats still VIP time well spent.

I played for 30 mim and some suggestions for you:
1-
When you create your account, you can choose: Carlin, Venore, Thais, Kazz
But only Thais is edited and have things like events, trainers off, you should put only thais to start...
This would centralize players too

2-
Wagon Ticket isn't complete and not working

3-
Trainers off have a bad location, i've search a lot to this, and i was looking just because i saw this feature here on ontland, anothers players can never saw it...
Put it in the temple thais and put a tile saying
"Trainers OFF"

4-
Add this auction system :)
https://otland.net/threads/offline-player-to-player-item-trader-auction-system.51447/

5- You have unfair fight protection and low lvl free bless
Remove protection lvl to PVP, low lvls fight is amazing :D
But just change the free bless system to protection to when player get PK he lose the free bless...

@tddf1995 - Ill address issues 1, 3 and 4 tonight and work on 2 and 5 over the next few days to make them perfect.

Thank you so much for trying us out and giving feedback!

@Tarek1337 - Did you really have an account? Because when you commented your player name, there was no player that existed with that name lulz, so i figured it was a troll :p

@tddf1995 - Ill address issues 1, 3 and 4 tonight and work on 2 and 5 over the next few days to make them perfect.

Thank you so much for trying us out and giving feedback!

@Tarek1337 - Did you really have an account? Because when you commented your player name, there was no player that existed with that name lulz, so i figured it was a troll :p
yes. I have a account. :( Or I was too high on my meds and I though I had a character. lulz but I logged in on your website and I had a acccount but no character. XD

@Tarek1337 - create a character with that name and ill add 7 days since all of the rewards werent even claimed.

@tddf1995 - Included Protection Level, Trainer TP, and Thais as main town in this patch for you :) Wagon/Auction system soon!

Updates:
  • Level Protection Set to Level 8, let the low level fights begin!
  • If under level 80 you will lose nothing except some experience. If you have a skull - then you will drop items as normal.
  • Trainers now have a teleport where you select Online or Offline for easy access!
  • Thais is now the only starting town to centralize players starting off.
  • Facebook Link added to webpage, Top Level box modified.

Hunting Rooms: Tired of spawns being filled? Rent your own room for 1 Golden Nugget! (Dropped by creatures)

I can't believe it!
I opened this thread because I read "diablo style looting" (one of the best ideas I ever heard for OT).
Then I read the hunting rooms thing - I'm about to open my own server and I made my own hunting rooms - 1 gold nugget to enter, dropped by creatures! What are the odds? haha :D
I'm sure there are some differences, as I implemented some diablo-style features for the hunting rooms (they work similar to greater rifts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back