• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Blazera 8.6 || December 31st || Diablo Style Looting, Offline Trainers, Cast System & more!

What should the server rates be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the second reset was suggested by the players - around the same time as the reset I ran into some money for advertising and noted that if the last reset didn't gain players we would follow through with the countdown.

I hope your hard work pays off and your server is successful! :)

The server looks nice it has a lot of potenential. I would personally lower a bit the rates so server can last longer and be more sucessfull, afterall we all want to enjoy it. Good luck on your project i might play if its going to be a serious server without resets.

I see that most people voting lowrate, maybe you do something ? What about blessings cost, lootrate? and death loss?

@zachatk - Thank you so much for the kind words, I hope to make it the best it can be!

@Turbot - Thank you very much as well! You make a good point, slightly lowering the rates could help prolong server life.
Blessings start cheap, but as you level up they get more expensive. Once you reach level 120, you will be paying 50,000gp for full blessings.
Loot rate is 3x, but after lowering the other rates - I think we will put it to 2.5x.

What do you think of this?
Spsrjh9.png

@topic - 100+ accounts created in the past 24 hours, lets hope for a great turn out!

Home PageCreate AccountServer Information

Last edited:
I made an account. It looks sucesfull. Lootrate 2x should be nice to avoid infinite cash and make wars worthless?
About 6 exta cities.. U think u need so many spawns for the players? Just a suggestion my friend

Private hunting spawns ... Vip ... Pay2win server .. Can be a good server but as non donator i hope you change it ............. Well good luck with players you neeed some changes

@Vicharion I think you didn't saw what this server is all about, there is a guild shop where you can easly earn free points so everything is basicly obtainable for free, so this is far from a pay2win server..

P.s : IM HYPEDDD

@Vicharion I think you didn't saw what this server is all about, there is a guild shop where you can easly earn free points so everything is basicly obtainable for free, so this is far from a pay2win server..

P.s : IM HYPEDDD
Yes but if i dont donate, serious with vip and hunting spots. You have 6 cities means infinite spawns, you should have max 2 extra city. Its not like pay2win but private spawns, castle..... makes it very unrealistic... I dont wanna bash the server, its just not fair for people who dont wanna donate to have 1 guy exping safely on a castle for example. This is what pushes me back to play. If you see that from a neutral prespective its not fair. And dont tell me you get free points to buy ur own castle, becouse its not

I also voted for lower rates meaning lower loot. Feels like the server could last longer and can be a bit harder this way :) Makes you put more effort and seriousity. I Love it.
Looking for a team aswell, I will be druid, pm me if you need someone. Im Swedish :)

Btw, the server will open 20.00 CET? European time? Put it earlier, many people start drinking at that time. Myself included, I will be so drunk at 20.00 CET already ;)
Make it more like 3-4pm european time.

@Vicharion - There is no private spawns in castles, only trainers/npcs/depots and 1 frozdegon boss (custom) spawn that respawns every 12 hours. Basically the boss has a small chance of dropping vip boots, other than that its just demon loot with a few crystal coins to pay for pots. I can definitely lower the amount of custom towns/islands, thats not a problem. It would actually be better and easier for me to focus on one or two main custom islands and add quests and new things there.

Also the private hunting rooms last 10 minutes, and I can always add an exhaust where you must wait 1 hour before using the room again after you have used it once. Well, maybe I will make the rooms last 30 minutes and add an exhaust for 3 or 4 hours.

@TomiZ - The loot rate will be 2x, I feel thats fair since there will be ways to boost loot for a small duration by completing daily tasks. Do you feel the exp stages I updated to are fitting? Also, as for the launch time; its kind of set in stone and we cant really change it now. Hopefully we have some drunken europeans on, but I do have to take responsibility for this.. I should have decided the time a little better for both countries considering the day.

@Doomdice @53701688 @Lemmar - Thank you very much for the positive comments and I will do my best to make sure it will be enjoyable for you guys. Lemmar, I will take into consideration what you've said and make some patches to remove anything thats too much.

Last edited:
Oh my bad i thought castles had private spawns. Then its fair sorry
About custom cities i hope you and all agree that 2 or so are more than enough.
Ill be ready for play tomorrow, this launch time its pretty bad for me but hopefully in 24h there will be a lot of players
See you soon

Make that bless is more expensive after every level, or make a bit more % deathloss. I just say this to inspire wars and avoid mass high leveling.

Free vip upon registration. Am i right?

@Vicharion - No worries! Glad I could shed some light so there was no confusion :)

@Zerchi - Bless is more expensive after every level, up until level 120 then it stops and stays at 50,000gps. I may raise the blessing price to 80,000gps to make it more costly if people constantly have to re-buy them.

Also, yes everyone will be getting 7 days VIP :)

@Topic - Server will be launching in 2 and a half hours!

Download link for client is broken, server appears to be online via website so I used 8.6 client and IP changer and it still says server offline.

@Skream - I think you were trying to log in before 2PM EST, sorry about that :p

@Topic, New Record: 50 players are logged in!
Still growing, thanks to everyone who has supported us so far!

Hello,happy new yaear
1 question where do i change my 100 tookens for 5 premmium point, is it on a NPC?

I would like to personally apologize for not being around the past days to preform updates and communicate. Things have been very busy lately and I just haven't had time to sit down and really work on anything. Over the next few days I will be putting together a few changes for the server and posting update notes.

The following list has been implemented/updated:
  • Experience rates from level 75 to 250 will slightly be increased.
  • Offline Trainers will be modified and re-activated.
  • VIP City map fixes (soon will be replaced with new content)
  • Balancing: Critical Hit for Pallies/Knights has been lowered from 115% down to 100% damage, and from 15% to 8% chance.
  • Donation Button from Shop/GuildShop Page now works properly.
Regards, Blazera Staff

@TomiZ - Simply use the stack to add the points to your account, otherwise take the 100 stack to [Contest Assistant] in Thais Library to enter the monthly Premium Point contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back