• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lagged as hell! you have media that is already europe server.. i think all american people will leave server.. cause its unplayable

gg
D2Fyy5U.png

lol lagged as hell! you have media that is already europe server.. i think all american people will leave server.. cause its unplayable
Playing from Asia using WTFast you should look into it

Tried it, didn't like it all, bot works and 206 players at start? :O

Can someone post proper proof that it is possible to easily bot here? Don't find these gifs/pictures all too reliable

Can someone post proper proof that it is possible to easily bot here? Don't find these gifs/pictures all too reliable
download any bot and run it, there is nothing preventing the bots from running... on other servers with some protection you cant run existing bots and have to make a new one, here they all work

after i knew it was going to be a bad server i decided to try it out, im from South America, Argentina. And obviously my ping was no near 90 like you said. it was 260=unplayable. But that wasn't the main problem for myself, 'cuz i've played many european servers with such high ping and manage to still shit on european nerds, the problem here was that i tested 3 different bots and all of them worked 100%. I can even give pics if people dont believe, but other users have done that already. the bots i tested are blackd mage, elfbot and fatbot. There's no point in playing a lowrate with highping when everyone will be botting all day. I guess i'll just wait for classicus instead.

after i knew it was going to be a bad server i decided to try it out, im from South America, Argentina. And obviously my ping was no near 90 like you said. it was 260=unplayable. But that wasn't the main problem for myself, 'cuz i've played many european servers with such high ping and manage to still shit on european nerds, the problem here was that i tested 3 different bots and all of them worked 100%. I can even give pics if people dont believe, but other users have done that already. the bots i tested are blackd mage, elfbot and fatbot. There's no point in playing a lowrate with highping when everyone will be botting all day. I guess i'll just wait for classicus instead.

Same for me. =/

If someone interested in spell caster, runemaker, anty-paralyse, auto-haste, auto-healer etc feel free to msg me :)

If someone is interested I can also do simple aimbot soon.

@Angar;
botclassictbia.gif

Just used delay on spell 3 seconds so I don't get muted.
I'm not defending classictibia in any way, because if all bots work they screwed they job. But I think it's not appriopriate for a hoster to say shit about other servers, nor offering bot. I will never play your servers again if you don't have respect to other ppl job.
P.S on super antibot eloth there were bots also.

same server failed as fuck but i lost respect for uszmen, wille for saying shits like this. not going to play ur servers ever again bye

btw. ur servers are not better they are same failures as this one :)

same server failed as fuck but i lost respect for uszmen, wille for saying shits like this. not going to play ur servers ever again bye

btw. ur servers are not better they are same failures as this one :)
Thx

There is actually a very nice player base already on this server you guys just suck and cant take the heat over 100 people over level 8 that's a big accomplishment since its so slow

I'm not defending classictibia in any way, because if all bots work they screwed they job. But I think it's not appriopriate for a hoster to say shit about other servers, nor offering bot. I will never play your servers again if you don't have respect to other ppl job.
P.S on super antibot eloth there were bots also.
In business there is no respect for competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.