• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, so you are stating that we shouldn't respect others, because only $$ matters? Ryan logic, let's ddos everyone.
Even Ryan act better than both of them. Maybe because he is more success than them and gained much more cash already so he isnt jelaous like that.

I supported Thora server but now i'm glad it died. You and wille proved you both are kids and not serious hosters dont count me in anymore on your servers.
No problem Mex.

Miałem ku temu swoje powody :)

Even Ryan act better than both of them. Maybe because he is more success than them and gained much more cash already so he isnt jelaous like that.
Whats wrong with you guys? Angar is telling you, that his server is most authentic 7.4 real map with anti-bot while its a crapped shit with all bots allowed, even classicbotter which is from 2006 and you are still defending him?

Whats wrong with you guys? Angar is telling you, that his server is most authentic 7.4 real map with anti-bot while its a crapped shit with all bots allowed, even classicbotter which is from 2006 and you are still defending him?

It's fault of hoster or all the retarded kids making and using bots on oldschool servs? You can only do so much to bots, there always gonna be botters on any tibia serv, especially if some retarded pl is selling bot to make pocket cash

Reactions: tan
ryan and wille same person confirmed!!!!!!!!!!! open classicus plz

It's fault of hoster or all the retarded kids making and using bots on oldschool servs? You can only do so much to bots, there always gonna be botters on any tibia serv, especially if some retarded pl is selling bot to make pocket cash
True, but Angar shouldnt act like this, while I told that his client is totaly bot-friendly. That's the problem is.
The client is constructed in a way that will greatly complicate running any kind of illegal software. However, if any cheaters manage to find a way to use such software, I will take care of them personally.
While its just an normal non-edited 7.72 tibia client.
You are welcome to attempt running a bot.
Hint: You won't suceed.
While it took me 10 minutes to build working bot.

Mex & rest - instead of hate me, try to understand what I meant by acting like that to Angar.

Last edited:
so give me ip and port of this ot xD
True, but Angar shouldnt act like this, while I told that his client is totaly bot-friendly. That's the problem is.

While its just an normal non-edited 7.72 tibia client.

While it took me 10 minutes to build working bot.

Mex & rest - instead of hate me, try to understand what I meant by acting like that to Angar.
ye thats actually tru

If someone interested in spell caster, runemaker, anty-paralyse, auto-haste, auto-healer etc feel free to msg me :)

If someone is interested I can also do simple aimbot soon.

@Angar;
botclassictbia.gif

Just used delay on spell 3 seconds so I don't get muted.

Someone is mad that his own copied eloth server is failing and always failed.
Currently 21 players are online on Eloth RPG.

If someone interested in spell caster, runemaker, anty-paralyse, auto-haste, auto-healer etc feel free to msg me :)

@Angar;
botclassictbia.gif

OT community is so toxic because of personalities like this and it is ruining so much..

If you want to fight competition do it by making your own server better instead

It is time for this community to grow up.

Not on anyone's side or so but if a HOSTER claims the server is bot free and still the most common bot's work without ANY problems at all, then that's giving faulty information,
We all know there will always be macros on EVERY server, but at least make sure you cant run the old&classic bot-programs.

People who love to grind monsters manually (like me) loses all motivation to do so when someone can easy cavebot their char afk all day and night without any punishment.
Make sure you have a client that blocks out and disables the big bots and you'd have alot more players.

Now you act like you actually tried to help him making his OT
^ that doesn't sound too polite to me. Your plan here is just to ruin this server and you will even spend time to develop some tools and send them to ppl, lmao.
You should be banned from this community. I will say once again, I won't play your servers again. But I might develop some tools for new Eloth, why not? :)

sincerely,
.NET developer

Now you act like you actually tried to help him making his OT

^ that doesn't sound too polite to me. Your plan here is just to ruin this server and you will even spend time to develop some tools and send them to ppl, lmao.
You should be banned from this community. I will say once again, I won't play your servers again. But I might develop some tools for new Eloth, why not? :)

sincerely,
.NET developer
I just wanted to show how reliable Angar is. Only reason I wrote those things is that Angar was starting server like month ago, called 'Amber', which was also called 'BEST and STABLE' pvp-enforced server. Still you didn't realized that he is just lying to you?
Sad that you won't play my servers anymore, just because I just showoff some proofs against Angar, but it's just your choice.

Regards.

Everyone should join this OT...All these kids just spamming cus they are jealous don't listen to them. Over 110 players over level 11. very nice start imo for a serious server like this players everywhere

@Angar;
botclassictbia.gif

i will never play ur's and uszmen's servers again, wow u guy are retarded polaxxxxxxxxxx

Is there any chance we will see a shared experience option on this server?

nice ot, dont listen mofuckin ryan and wille uszmens dog

I wish eloth's staff was as active on eloth as they are in this topic hehe
(I don't mean now when it's dedek ots, but at the beginning when ppl reported existing bugs etc and they were inactive most of the times~~)

Status
Not open for further replies.