• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Greetings,

We have finally finished the client after a long period of hard work, it will be released at the website within short and will be released under a BETA in order to find unaddressed issues/bugs from you. We have had a similar client in the past, but it got complaints about various things – which most has been fixed.

The new client includes new features such as a bigger placement space for your bags & backpacks, which will simplify playing for people with smaller screen, better anti-cheat against people with bots – all current bots such as Elfbot & Bbot will be fully blocked and unusable.

Alongside with that, the client is also much smoother and more optimized, which will lead to a better experience for you. It has been notified that it originally had some problems with people who has got old computers & graphics cards, but this has been addressed and fixed – so you will be fine with any setup using it.

The client will also give us developers a wider freedom since it is not based on the old standalone client, but on a brand-new OTClient. This will simplify the process for us to implement client-sided updates in a much easier manner.

Don’t worry though, we will not disable the old client until the BETA-phase is over, and when we will sure that the client will be working smoothly for everyone and not just a majority of the people. You will still be able to use the old client until then.

If you seem to get any problems with this client feel free to report it as fast as possible so that our developers can resolve the issue quickly.

KQ6RdGh.png

@Lega IT was as an answers for @Polack Legenden u 5 IQ bonobo. I dont care about what ot u guys playing at, like others. Also nobody care about medivia XD Its the same with every server : ot is alive, people are playing > wars, RPG is getting boring or gms are fking something up > ot is dead, then u leaving opinion about it.

\\ Wasnt it the same when one of urs people took ban at medivia prophecy? WHO was spreading shit around? Or IT was Ur own opinion?

The one who's attacking the ot is just u,naming others ot "shit" - stupid hipocrit retard xd
medivia is shit ot blabla thats what they say now. but funny thing is they say this after they lost 2 wars and are forced to destinyXD gg

Greetings,

We have finally finished the client after a long period of hard work, it will be released at the website within short and will be released under a BETA in order to find unaddressed issues/bugs from you. We have had a similar client in the past, but it got complaints about various things – which most has been fixed.

The new client includes new features such as a bigger placement space for your bags & backpacks, which will simplify playing for people with smaller screen, better anti-cheat against people with bots – all current bots such as Elfbot & Bbot will be fully blocked and unusable.

Alongside with that, the client is also much smoother and more optimized, which will lead to a better experience for you. It has been notified that it originally had some problems with people who has got old computers & graphics cards, but this has been addressed and fixed – so you will be fine with any setup using it.

The client will also give us developers a wider freedom since it is not based on the old standalone client, but on a brand-new OTClient. This will simplify the process for us to implement client-sided updates in a much easier manner.

Don’t worry though, we will not disable the old client until the BETA-phase is over, and when we will sure that the client will be working smoothly for everyone and not just a majority of the people. You will still be able to use the old client until then.

If you seem to get any problems with this client feel free to report it as fast as possible so that our developers can resolve the issue quickly.

KQ6RdGh.png

its like im looking to a medivia client.. but looks nice

Terrible interface xD

14:48 Elite Knight [125]: exori gran

This dude has casting on, hunting POI dl's with autopick up bot etc xDD

His second char is Malik Montana
Member of the We Old Now

No hands kiddos open battles pvp gods wanna be xD

Last edited:
Terrible interface xD

14:48 Elite Knight [125]: exori gran

This dude has casting on, hunting POI dl's with autopick up bot etc xDD

His second char is Malik Montana
Member of the We Old Now

No hands kiddos open battles pvp gods wanna be xD

dude, autopicker/runemaker/macros are officially allowed, and GMS dont give a fuck about reporting any of these xd

dude, autopicker/runemaker/macros are officially allowed, and GMS dont give a fuck about reporting any of these xd
xD
that's why everyone is running with autoheal, auto ssa/e ring scripts
letting people use half of bot features is like leaving a kid with box full of cakes saying "you can take only one son, i'll be back within few hours"

Nobody is even using autoheal auto ssa or e ring script in war. And even if they do they will still die like a rat if 40 people are pumping your ass. So don't know what your crying about. Never saw someone survive because of using any of those things.

Nobody is even using autoheal auto ssa or e ring script in war. And even if they do they will still die like a rat if 40 people are pumping your ass. So don't know what your crying about. Never saw someone survive because of using any of those things.
Yeah dude, like it's not helping, is useless in small scale PvP's or not gonna save people's ass in hot situations, go back to ur cave with ur no hando guild

[NEW CLIENT] Minor fixes
  • hotkeys are being saved, you can use few configs, client will remember which config has been used on specific character
  • added option to change walking keys auto-repeat delay
  • corrected animations of moving character (animate speed is exactly same as on old client)
  • auto-updater has been fixed

Check hydra/dl/frost/serpent spawn loot, its rly hard to loot something good from this monsters.

Also if there is so many custom spawns etc, you could add medusas instead of lich to goroma serpents, i know thats how it was on 8.0 but with so many custom spawns its just no sense to go to place like that cuz it sux. Buffing it with medusas will make another nice spawn .

Keep the good work up!

Could you please look over the posibility of changing who's getting exp in a war kill? I want it to be shared between all guildmembers on screen when enemie dies, because it's a teamkill. Paralyzers, M-wallers, Pot-throwers, blockers, pushers and so on is not getting any exp while they are the ones that make the kill possible.

xD
that's why everyone is running with autoheal, auto ssa/e ring scripts
letting people use half of bot features is like leaving a kid with box full of cakes saying "you can take only one son, i'll be back within few hours"

But what do you expect from this server?

He creates an anti-bot client that you don't have to use, you can use it but no must , which doesn't make any logical sense.

Every known , that every boter will use a regular client instead of anti bot client.

In addition, on every new server there are programmers who earn on creating and selling bots, so what is the point of creating anti bot clients that you wait for it 2 years.

Programers make new bots in 5 min later after he put new client to download.

I know a few people without hands who always use the services of such programmers and I will tell you that no there is and will never be a server where they will not have a bot immediately after starting any server with any pro good anti bot client.

Anyway, this is version 8.0 with a built-in bot in client and everybody shoots here with hotkey runes and all this is shit without sense and for delayed people without hands and any skills to play this game.

Of course I don't play here, but I played for a while so I know a bit about this server.

If you are looking for a server without bots, this one is one of the worst choices because here 95% or more uses bots, it is much harder to find a normal player than a bot on this server.

In general, everything is empty on this server except for some custom respawns that give good loot, maybe you'll find several players , and monk trainres.

But what do you expect from this server?

He creates an anti-bot client that you don't have to use, you can use it but no must , which doesn't make any logical sense.

Every known , that every boter will use a regular client instead of anti bot client.

In addition, on every new server there are programmers who earn on creating and selling bots, so what is the point of creating anti bot clients that you wait for it 2 years.

Programers make new bots in 5 min later after he put new client to download.

I know a few people without hands who always use the services of such programmers and I will tell you that no there is and will never be a server where they will not have a bot immediately after starting any server with any pro good anti bot client.

Anyway, this is version 8.0 with a built-in bot in client and everybody shoots here with hotkey runes and all this is shit without sense and for delayed people without hands and any skills to play this game.

Of course I don't play here, but I played for a while so I know a bit about this server.

If you are looking for a server without bots, this one is one of the worst choices because here 95% or more uses bots, it is much harder to find a normal player than a bot on this server.

In general, everything is empty on this server except for some custom respawns that give good loot, maybe you'll find several players , and monk trainres.
You as programmer would stop old stable software and release new software without any beta tests with customers? No more questions.

Server is online since one month, its normal that you will find less people on mid level spawns, as you might be only on these spawns at your 60 level dude :p

You as programmer would stop old stable software and release new software without any beta tests with customers? No more questions.

Server is online since one month, its normal that you will find less people on mid level spawns, as you might be only on these spawns at your 60 level dude :p

There are many bots, after all, it is known that they do not need your anti bot client and they will not even download it, so who will test client?

After all, if you ask they: "Do you guys think this client work good?"

Then they ofcorse will be say : Not this client no work smooth i have lags etc.

Because it's not in the cheats' interest to test your client antibbots , they are not even going to download it?

It's your server and you should set the rules, must add client and say:

This is a new client , today, you only need to use this client, the old client one has been taken out of service.

If this client does not work for you smoothly, please prove it on main page i add program to recording and instrucion how to use it.

It should look like this ^^

If people like him are playing in "top teams" I wonder how these teams would looks like 15 years ago, smashed in five minutes
and still u gonna say that scripts, auto e ring, auto heal etc things are useless for no hands like this

If people like him are playing in "top teams" I wonder how these teams would looks like 15 years ago, smashed in five minutes
and still u gonna say that scripts, auto e ring, auto heal etc things are useless for no hands like this

i don't get it what was your point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.