• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][CUSTOM]DarkTibiaFun - fast attack

Angel Of Death™

Reaction score
Ip: darktibiafun.tk
Client: OTClient
Uptime: 24/7 so far unless theres an update

serverinfo: Server info - WorldOfTibia

Exp rate:10x
Skill Rate:10x
Magic Rate:10x

Features:
-Fast Attack
-AutoLoot
-Market
-Stamina
-Offline Training
-Mount and Addons
-Party Shared Exp
and more

Auto Loot Usage:​
  • !add item_name
  • !remove item_name
  • !autoloot (show wich one items have you as autolooting.)
Start Eq:
Screen-Shot-11-23-18-at-09-29-AM.png

Screen-Shot-11-15-18-at-12-04-PM.png

Last edited:
One of worst ots i ever played. You get your char on lvl 1, without eq, close to empty city. You don't know where to go, what to do, there are no explanation, information, any kind of tutorial. After like 30 min of exploring i found only some normal spiders. Not recommended.

This is otclient thread you should post your ot at advertisment thread

One of worst ots i ever played. You get your char on lvl 1, without eq, close to empty city. You don't know where to go, what to do, there are no explanation, information, any kind of tutorial. After like 30 min of exploring i found only some normal spiders. Not recommended.
Empty city? You wrong its not tibiafun.tk
Bullshit. Please don't post there if you dont played there.

If i wrong please give me your character name! But you can't because you don't have create any character at this server.

me too i found only spiders...
Bullshit you have create any character and you post bullshit

If i wrong please give me your character name! But you can't because you don't have create any character at this server.

Start EQ:
Screen-Shot-11-23-18-at-09-29-AM.png

Last edited:
Both of your links you posted seem to go to different websites. the www. link and one without have different pages with different player counts and entire different text. So what the fuck is going on there?

Empty city? You wrong its not tibiafun.tk
Bullshit. Please don't post there if you dont played there.

You messed up, so don't bullshit me. Before on website was no info how to connect, no info about ot client download. When i used 7.6 client and your website adress as ip it connected to tibiafun.tk server. Today you changed things on website, so i can now try it.

Be careful what you do next time.

EDIT":
So you have 2 servers and i found issue - website with www goes to different server, without www to your server. Change link so both are same.

Ok so I’ve played your server for a few hours and I got to level 65.
Few things;
-Give infinite ammo to pallys, they are unbalanced, since there is fast atrack the ammo runs uo quickly making them in a disadvantage.
-add quests, there are few quests.
-increase loot rate, getting money at lower levels is really hard, maybe slightly increasing 1x more would improve things.
-improve many mapping errors, since the map has clearly been upgraded from 7,6 to 11 one can see a lot of tile errors, lack of npcs etc.
-fix trainers, there is only one treiner and is not working.
-give free premium, i havent found where to get premium, it seems like you have to pay real money for it. i think this is an error, since you are restricting 90% of gameplay to pay2win, its better to give free premium and charge for Vip or for equipment.
-promotion, where is the npc?
-increase a bit exp, exping can be to grindy sometimes and hubt zones arent great, an increase in exp might be appreciat it.

Thats all I can think for now, the ot is really fun, i had a black, the fast attack manes it fun and interesting, and I think this has potential, just fizx bugs and fiz the premium thingy and itll be god.

Very weird OT. Should be mentioned that this should be a Beta of some sort, with a goal of when to be released without so many flaws in it. You posted 2 pictures here.. One of you in the middle of Orshabaals and Morg.... Then one of start equipment? I find these very irrelevant to "attract" people to your server. You don't really explain anything about your OT. And expect people to just play it? What makes your server so different from others? What is unique about it? What do you offer that others dont? As far as I can see, its very buggy, its not really well thought out, no tutorials, unbalanced, maps broken...trainers dont work?

"-Fast Attack
-Market
-Stamina
-Offline Training
-Mount and Addons
-Party Shared Exp
and more"

Should elaborate on "AND MORE"....The features it has..... Come on, this is the Base Features in every OT. Seems this will not succeed and only be around for a short amount of time. It lacks professionalism and clearly as stated above, the GM's cannot take constructive criticism very nicely, and start to go in pure defensive mode. This gives people like me, a reason to not even bother. You cannot say people are liars when they are not. There is no reason to bash or lie in that kind of depth about something, and be so precise about it. Its very easy to read people here. I have been in these forums for almost a decade. And seen many OTs like this , fail hardcore because they do not listen to the players. My advice to you my friend. Listen to the players, don't try to validate an excuse and attack people because they find Bugs and Flaws in your server. Fix the flaws, fix the bugs, balance the OT. Listen to your players. Don't be that Arrogant guy that thinks you know everything.
Cheers and Best of luck to you. Hope you change your attitude towards people.

Last edited:
Both of your links you posted seem to go to different websites. the www. link and one without have different pages with different player counts and entire different text. So what the fuck is going on there?

Fixed
You messed up, so don't bullshit me. Before on website was no info how to connect, no info about ot client download. When i used 7.6 client and your website adress as ip it connected to tibiafun.tk server. Today you changed things on website, so i can now try it.

Be careful what you do next time.

EDIT":
So you have 2 servers and i found issue - website with www goes to different server, without www to your server. Change link so both are same.
Fixed

maybe add infinite ammo for palls?
Yeah, it will be Today added.

Update:
- Added Auto Loot System
- Added Candy Bot to Client -> Download -> Tibia 10.41

for more check patch-notes:

Back