Client Protocol
OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Sure =)

Thamanuhr has been slain in the hellish realm, causing all players of level 150 and below to gain 30% increased experience.

Patch has been released. You can find the patch notes on the webpage (Ruthless Chaos - The return of RPG (http://ruthlesschaos.net/changelog.php)) Notable changes are loot improvements to several hell areas and a new zone for energized wardens.

Bump!

OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Will come soon :)

OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Very sorry for the crash, server is back online!

OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Update coming soon! :)

OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
These last weeks, many of you have contributed your opinions on the weakness of the alchemy profession at specific stages.

Based on your points of view, and lots of data, we concluded that the alchemy profession needed a bit of a rework. With todays update, you will find some major changes in it.

Most notably, the cooldown for battle potions has increased from 5 to 15 minutes, which means you'll be able to use them less often. However, their effects have been substantially increased, in order to make the use of a battle potion meaningful. With this, we hope to avoid the current situation, where very few battle potions are crafted for their utility and not just for leveling up the alchemy skill.

The duration of most elixirs has increased from 30 to 45 minutes, though their style of use remains the same: There's no cooldown on how often you can use an elixir, you can only have one active at a time.

Other changes of this update can be found, as always, in the changelog: www.ruthlesschaos.net/changelog.php

Shade ~

Shade the Shady
Best answers
Reaction score
Patiently waiting for new voc...................................

OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Patch has been released today! Mostly bugfixes (some of them critical for the recently unlocked content), but it also includes some balancing changes to the shaman class. The details can be found, as always, in the changelog. Enjoy! :)

OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Some days ago, specifically the 31/07 at 19:01 GMT, the last of the Ruthless Seven was slain in his lair. The world is now free of their presence, and they are no longer a threat to mankind. These are the noble heroes that participated in slaying this group of foul demons:
To celebrate this occasion, and also to compensate for a major downtime we had last weekend, for the next 2 weeks we will be running an extra experience event. Since today, and until the 20th of August, players of all levels will receive 50% increased experience when slaying monsters!

This bonus will stack with the permanent experience bonus granted by slaying each of the Ruthless Seven. Rumours say, a new threat to mankind is about to surface, so better get ready to face it!

Have fun hunting, and see you in-game! :)

wild345

Best answers
Reaction score
Played here on start of the server 2 months ago. I really enjoyed it for a week, I think I got to lvl ~100 on sorcerer.

I loved exploring custom map - especially Frisiga (that filthy casuals hate xD). Elendia is cool too, but has some empty spaces north of Tindra. Hidden chests with some reward on almost every spawn and riddles are great. Tried exploring Dunea and Arvankil, but they seemed plain to me.

Unfortunately after a week I got bored. The reason probably was that server is RPG, but most of the time you just do tasks for killing monsters. Maybe more of real rpg quests and not tedious tasks focused on killing X creatures would keep me playing longer on this server.

OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Played here on start of the server 2 months ago. I really enjoyed it for a week, I think I got to lvl ~100 on sorcerer.

I loved exploring custom map - especially Frisiga (that filthy casuals hate xD). Elendia is cool too, but has some empty spaces north of Tindra. Hidden chests with some reward on almost every spawn and riddles are great. Tried exploring Dunea and Arvankil, but they seemed plain to me.

Unfortunately after a week I got bored. The reason probably was that server is RPG, but most of the time you just do tasks for killing monsters. Maybe more of real rpg quests and not tedious tasks focused on killing X creatures would keep me playing longer on this server.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Najiwe23

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
When is monk being released?