• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - Season 5

Server Website/AAC
http://www.ruthlesschaos.net
Server Address
www.ruthlesschaos.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Sure =)

Thamanuhr has been slain in the hellish realm, causing all players of level 150 and below to gain 30% increased experience.

Patch has been released. You can find the patch notes on the webpage (Ruthless Chaos - The return of RPG (http://ruthlesschaos.net/changelog.php)) Notable changes are loot improvements to several hell areas and a new zone for energized wardens.

Bump!

These last weeks, many of you have contributed your opinions on the weakness of the alchemy profession at specific stages.

Based on your points of view, and lots of data, we concluded that the alchemy profession needed a bit of a rework. With todays update, you will find some major changes in it.

B7uOctg.png

Most notably, the cooldown for battle potions has increased from 5 to 15 minutes, which means you'll be able to use them less often. However, their effects have been substantially increased, in order to make the use of a battle potion meaningful. With this, we hope to avoid the current situation, where very few battle potions are crafted for their utility and not just for leveling up the alchemy skill.

The duration of most elixirs has increased from 30 to 45 minutes, though their style of use remains the same: There's no cooldown on how often you can use an elixir, you can only have one active at a time.

Other changes of this update can be found, as always, in the changelog: www.ruthlesschaos.net/changelog.php

Patiently waiting for new voc...................................

Patch has been released today! Mostly bugfixes (some of them critical for the recently unlocked content), but it also includes some balancing changes to the shaman class. The details can be found, as always, in the changelog. Enjoy! :)

Some days ago, specifically the 31/07 at 19:01 GMT, the last of the Ruthless Seven was slain in his lair. The world is now free of their presence, and they are no longer a threat to mankind. These are the noble heroes that participated in slaying this group of foul demons:
To celebrate this occasion, and also to compensate for a major downtime we had last weekend, for the next 2 weeks we will be running an extra experience event. Since today, and until the 20th of August, players of all levels will receive 50% increased experience when slaying monsters!

This bonus will stack with the permanent experience bonus granted by slaying each of the Ruthless Seven. Rumours say, a new threat to mankind is about to surface, so better get ready to face it!

Have fun hunting, and see you in-game! :)

Played here on start of the server 2 months ago. I really enjoyed it for a week, I think I got to lvl ~100 on sorcerer.

I loved exploring custom map - especially Frisiga (that filthy casuals hate xD). Elendia is cool too, but has some empty spaces north of Tindra. Hidden chests with some reward on almost every spawn and riddles are great. Tried exploring Dunea and Arvankil, but they seemed plain to me.

Unfortunately after a week I got bored. The reason probably was that server is RPG, but most of the time you just do tasks for killing monsters. Maybe more of real rpg quests and not tedious tasks focused on killing X creatures would keep me playing longer on this server.

Played here on start of the server 2 months ago. I really enjoyed it for a week, I think I got to lvl ~100 on sorcerer.

I loved exploring custom map - especially Frisiga (that filthy casuals hate xD). Elendia is cool too, but has some empty spaces north of Tindra. Hidden chests with some reward on almost every spawn and riddles are great. Tried exploring Dunea and Arvankil, but they seemed plain to me.

Unfortunately after a week I got bored. The reason probably was that server is RPG, but most of the time you just do tasks for killing monsters. Maybe more of real rpg quests and not tedious tasks focused on killing X creatures would keep me playing longer on this server.

Thanks for the feedback :)

As you may have noticed, server activity has been low lately. For this reason, I'd like to announce that Season 5 will be officially ending on:

Sunday, September 8, 2019 21:00 CEST (GMT+2)

We've seen some great things this Season, with an impressive server launch, some long-existing mysteries solved for the first time and a record-time defeat of the Ruthless Seven. Above all, we can all be proud of the cooperative community that has formed this season.

rYnVwz3.png

On a side note, I'd like to make a big apology for something that was promised to be released during the season, but never got to make it: The monk vocation.

It was initially intended to be released at the day of the defeat of the Ruthless Seven, and most of its development and balancing were already finished at the start of the season. The original plan was to use the time between the server's release and the defeat of the Seven to make the final tweaks/additions (most notably, the blacksmithing/alchemy related items specific to this vocation were still missing).

I could make a big list about the things that got into the way of this plan, most notably the fact that this season there was only one person instead of two managing the server, and some personal problems. But in the end what matters is that a promise was made at the beginning of the season, and that this promise was not kept.

For this I am deeply sorry. I'll try to learn from this mistake and make sure to only announce releases of features that are already developed and tested properly, to avoid generating expectations that are later left unfulfilled. You can rest assured that the monk vocation will see the light (perhaps at the release of Season 6?).

I hope you enjoy these last remaining weeks of the season, and hope to see you in-game!

Kind regards,
Kelin

^

(Not bashing the server, it's really a good server but my taste is the same as this guy)

I am the same with tasks, doing the same shit every reset which is just kill x amount of this monster is getting boring quickly, change the tasks up or add a whole new quest line, in saying that, this seasons release was poor timing, i believe Deathzot released same day or within a few days of this which would split the player base even more, and 1 week after this released, Path of exile released there new league which me and my mate quit to go play that instead