• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - Season 5

Server Website/AAC
http://www.ruthlesschaos.net
Server Address
www.ruthlesschaos.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
by far one of the best servers I have ever played
very recommended! will be there at launch :D

Quick announcement:

As an event to celebrate the launch of the season, the first player of the season to reach level 100 will receive 350 donation points.
Appart from, as usual, being displayed in the Feats of strength section of the webpage :D

Go get them!

Here we go again! Can't wait to see how it has changed... Hope we got a new client too!

Wherever I looked, the sun seemed to spit dark venom on the tenebrific land where a broody mist always hung. The music of war already echoed in the distance.

Any major changes done to the vocations of season 4?
AFAIK they will be mostly the same, there might be some small balance changes but no new spells or anything like that. We will be seeing a new 6th vocation some time during Season 5.

Did you have any specific changes in mind?

Any major changes done to the vocations of season 4?

No game-breaking changes. As Ferrados said, small balance changes to existing spells and equipment. Perhaps the most notable difference is that shamans will now be gaining 12 mana per level instead of 8.

No game-breaking changes. As Ferrados said, small balance changes to existing spells and equipment. Perhaps the most notable difference is that shamans will now be gaining 12 mana per level instead of 8.

How does shaman work a shaman uses a club and shield and alot of spells? is it hard to play shaman as first time character? :p
Btw. is this perm?:

Treasure keys: Can be used to open treasure devices, which can be looted from creatures or obtained from quests. There are four kinds of keys and treasure devices: Magical, Epic, Royal and Celestial. Each kind of key can open a treasure device of its corresponding type.

and what are those 5 Arcane Crystals: A pack of 5 magic crystals.

Thanks in advance

How does shaman work a shaman uses a club and shield and alot of spells? is it hard to play shaman as first time character? :p
Btw. is this perm?:

Treasure keys: Can be used to open treasure devices, which can be looted from creatures or obtained from quests. There are four kinds of keys and treasure devices: Magical, Epic, Royal and Celestial. Each kind of key can open a treasure device of its corresponding type.

and what are those 5 Arcane Crystals: A pack of 5 magic crystals.

Thanks in advance

Shamans are a hybrid class that switches between a squishy ranged-dps class (transforming their club into a wand) and melee/tanky class (transforming their club into a stronger melee weapon).
If they are easy or hard to play first time, I think it's best if some shaman player from season 4 answers you.

What do you mean with "is this perm"?

Arcane crystals summon a mailbox to allow you to send loot back to your depot, a comodity donation benefit.

Do mages have capacity problems with 10 per lvl ?
And I saw A feather that completely recharges your offline training time on use.
So you can train offline when you have a bed or just at a statue?

Last edited:
Do mages have capacity problems with 10 per lvl ?
And I saw A feather that completely recharges your offline training time on use.
So you can train offline when you have a bed or just at a statue?

Offline training time is used for serunts in Ruthless chaos (a kind of offline trainers that you unlock when you reach a certain rank in the Sarlin Society) :)