• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

People like SeyaKuroya hardcore bot DL on their knight last time this server was around. Actually all his guild.4 of my real friend aswell + couple of people I met on thanatos start botting. Botting was seriously an issue back then and it was a custom client if I remember correctly which made it a bit more difficult to bot. That's already 20 people right there I can remember that botted their ass off and that is only people I know for 100% sure did. Im not trying to put the blame on anyone nor do I care but saying bot was not an issue is just not true.

May have been true, I never experienced it this way though, and I've been fighting Seya and his team all the time. The only time it was annoying for me was when some of them seemed to use some UE combo not, the rest was easy to work around.

Yo Alex whats the CST time cuz you man are from the future...

8am is wrong time should be 5 or 6 pm ~50-60 online is fine for me... if the server gonna stay with 50 online for first week i promiss there gonna come more and more ppl

There will always be people that complain about the launch time, while its not even that relevant really. Whether you start 2 hours earlier or later barely matters.

Yo Alex whats the CST time cuz you man are from the future...
the launch is based from Stockholm's time (CEST).

8am is wrong time should be 5 or 6 pm ~50-60 online is fine for me... if the server gonna stay with 50 online for first week i promiss there gonna come more and more ppl
8 am is the right time, reason being I cannot start it at any other time that is more appropriate due to my work shifts.

It really doesn't matter when it launches timewise.

Looks promising. Seems like I missed the first time this was up.

Scripts quality on this server drew my attention. I think your scripter deserves some credit.
Introduce him to us pl0x

:D I can see there has been a large amount of work put into this server and i respect that. This server gets a thumbs up from me, Also i hope that this server is not targeted by another scammer, Best of luck to you, and keep up the great work.

@Giet
Where does Trainers and RPG means No-Rpg? do you even know what RPG is?

Last edited:
I bet he does, hence why he wants trainers deleted, IF there are any at all since I haven't seen them being mentioned in the description anyway.

Back