• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

Javi go tomorrow on trainers :D u will see how many ppl will stay there on bots ^.^

Javi again....

well...what a bullshit !
I'll check it tomorrow if there will be 50% ppl on bots im out

Last edited:
@Giet
I will be there afk training, and if not trainers, I will probably get bot to set up something with Monks lolz~
And in case there's no trainers ML skill XP or Skill should should be revised since all mages can just go and spam mana like crazy, and Physical characters will get behind so far, and as far as i remember the Training had some kind of bot system so you couldn't just stay there

Easier voc RP then ek (after training ek>rp) if u reach 80lv on rp and get assassin stars rp>ek... if u know how to play mage then u should choose ms or ed cuz ms in good hands>all

hue hue hue ;p stars fail :D

have 10min lefts and I'm going to work ;s

Peroxide was last seen:
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Lmao rl map/evo maps fans killed him? :|

I hope he calculated the time correctly because at the start of this thread it was wrong , if he didn't recalculated it , it will be a long time i guess :s

Back