• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

-NO YELLOW SKULL SYSTEM
- 3 FRAGS FOR RS AND 6 BANN

YOU ARE FUCKING SMART !!!!!!
NOT

Wars will be skull bashing, noobs will charlover, enjoy rpg. WtfFFFFFFF, i wont play this server to gather for fight and have 0 fun, enjoy you fail mr Niebieski
Actually there are 4 frags for rs, not 3.

Wille please make better stagesi dont know why you listen Veziv
he come to our ts to spam play this server, but if you listen to his team only, we wont play here
Seriously x10 till 70 it's too low for you? That stages worked perfect on first Eloth. People really enjoyed it.

that lootrate sucks hell.

#highrate
Do not compare josephtibia to our server.
We have real loot formulas, and trust me that lootrate is enough.

this ot didnt start yet but is already dead ots :D keep listen veziv bbbyeeeeeee
I don't think so that it's dead ots.

@topic
I might think about ppply some corrections with the stages, by that time I would love to see your propositions.

Its not yellow skull system?bye bye xd
Skullbashing like every edition, good luck.

1 -50 15x
50-70 10x
70 -111 7x
111-121 5x
121- 3x

Looks fine but I wouldn't listen to those who cry about yellow skull system.
Perfectly working war system is good enough and You have it on Eloth.
Also please add TASKS somewhere in "Library", for every1 who's looking for this - Eloth RPG

ON ELOTH BEFORE ITS SAME EXP ALOT OF PPL WORK TOO AND EXPING ONLY 3-4 H PER DAY AND FLOMES AKA JONAS WORK ALOT AND GOT 155 RP OVARLING JUDE 150 MS ADDE TOBBE 150 LVLS MASGEN AND SOME MORE PPL

and they exp like 3-4 h also u cry about lot lot 3 x its high we playing on tibijka on 1.5 x lot and its good and ppl got cash

3 x lot will be good ofc u wont lot 250k on frosts u can just teamhunt and shits :)

1 -50 15x
50-70 10x
70 -111 7x
111-121 5x
121- 3x

Looks fine but I wouldn't listen to those who cry about yellow skull system.
Perfectly working war system is good enough and You have it on Eloth.
Also please add TASKS somewhere in "Library", for every1 who's looking for this - Eloth RPG
There are daily tasks instead of this :p that is really old page

Tamtam u are piece of shit polack i didint invited u to us so u joined swes if i want i can have admin on ur ts and kick u out so please

Yellow skull system ? xD and after 2 weeks ot die like orginal and everyone will cry "find new ots " U got warmode system :) its ok and np

And 3 frags rs so wont be random pk :) and neutrals can exp and enjoy game with peace / Varis skullbashing? noobchars will be banned now when they come to actions and they will try to destroy battles

Tamtam? it's something to eat or maybe new toilet paper? Fucking random, and charlover, please dont post here anything, cuz u can bring us brown mushrooms on oasis tomb.

it's all good how it is and the new exp stage @GOD Wille proposed is just perfect.
btw ban tamtam from speaking he has no clue about anything kkkkk

This is so fucking funny how do you defend this server. Some days ago, when u played original u were spamming "FUCK NIEBIESKI, FUCK ELOTH, I WILL NEVER PLAY THERE". Keep it fucking siwek's dogs XDDD Enjoy ELOTH (best rpg server). The first fight will be 10 days after the start XDDDDDD

Yellow skull system is necessary
People will die and leave warmode to exp you guys are delusional? in what world you live?

1 -50 15x
50-70 10x
70 -111 7x
111-121 5x
121- 3x

Those stages are pefect for WAR/RPG so everybody can do what they want to do.

/Sebban

Come on up the bloody exp rates a bit more higher, its fucking summer time for some people/exam season for others, we cant be fucked to exp 5 hours every day to get enough cash to fight once...

Right now Niebieski your too scared to up the lootrate because you want people to buy from your donation store so you can generate more revenue. Your thinking about money and not in peoples interest...

HIGH RATE OR LOW RATE

Look at the poll above for example 15 fucking people want high rate compared to 3 that want low rate. Reconsider the whole exp stages, maybe rpgers will enjoy server but war teams wont. Idk keep it if you want your the admin you make the decision just if people start complaining in the game when it launches then consider changing it.

14:16:14 - "Niebieski" pokes you: twoja matka to kurwa

Here you are XDD GM of eloth server insulting mothers/fathers. Are u 15 years old? You fucking polish trash? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

14:16:14 - "Niebieski" pokes you: twoja matka to kurwa

Here you are XDD GM of eloth server insulting mothers/fathers. Are u 15 years old? You fucking polish trash? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Przecież to prawda

Back