• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

ONE DAY LEFT, BEFORE BEST 8.0 SERVER START, DO NOT WAIT UNTILL SOMEONE TAKES YOUR NAME AND CREATE ACCOUNT NOW!
LETS ENJOY REAL WARS WHICH YOU NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

MEANWHILE, WATCH THE MOVIE OF HOW LOOKED OUR PREVIOUS EDITIONS:

People was crying about exp rate and loot rate and he fixed it . and Now they crying about frag system
what if he fixed ?you gonna ask for more and more and server gonna start in 3 days no time for fucking excuses .

Mahmoud

mahmoud ppl play anyway its not about excuses, we just want this server worth to play cuz there is originaltibia starting aswell and u know the fun we had there.

I don't enjoy 8.0, but i take what i can get... See you Tuesday.

witam gita kamila co z omelem w siedlcach pizze rozowi oraz marke jebanego frajera co jest za lks marek podbij na bajerke na tsika bo trzeba pg wykrecic

mahmoud ppl play anyway its not about excuses, we just want this server worth to play cuz there is originaltibia starting aswell and u know the fun we had there.
ye we had much fun on original but now i am against Veziv on eloth i will rape him
Veziv why don't you just go and kill yourself you piece of shitt xD - Veziv on eloth you gonna bring me potion xD :D :D :D

x372vp.jpg
x372vp.jpg

ok kurwa :D

Last edited:
Wille. Seriously? Why you take Loosiks Servername? He was the best hoster. Compared to him, you`re nothing. Your serv will last max 5 days. Than you gonna work on a new version and ignore the community ;)

Back