• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

That streamer face was funny as fuck, he still think they used bug xDDDD and started to cry, spam fuck eloth, giving free items, rlly u take this game so seriously.

Cause they used a bug show me real map server where u do poi access by doing explorer society quest xdd

Its not a bug. In real tibia you can do it aswell
Prove me that on rl tibia u get access to every red doors after doing 7th mission explorer society quest or atleast poi necro house (teleport to main room)

This server is not 8.0. Its engine from higher versions adapted to 8.0. Eloth is not really "8.0". Stating facts only
Still waiting for proof that on 8.0 u would get access to poi shortcut after doing explorer society questy dont change topic

Still waiting for proof that on 8.0 u would get access to poi shortcut after doing explorer society questy dont change topic
Are you dumb, give me a character on real tibia or any other otserver, im going to show you

thing to fix if you want to have a good server:

- uhs are bugged takes 3 seconds to use instead of 2 after agressive attack
- paralyze is too weak. you are using 8.6+ client paralze not the one in 8.0
- you can acces shortcut poi quest by making explorer society quest, should be deleted

fix the paralyze i spent ages levelling a druid for fuck all they are useless with this shitty paralyze

thing to fix if you want to have a good server:

- uhs are bugged takes 3 seconds to use instead of 2 after agressive attack
- paralyze is too weak. you are using 8.6+ client paralze not the one in 8.0
- you can acces shortcut poi quest by making explorer society quest, should be deleted

1. Fixed and will be active after tommorow's server save.
2. Fixed and will be active after tommorow's server save.
3. Fixed 2 days ago:)

Can you check novice of cults? They hit really really hard.

Any way to make some task from grizzly adams? Talked with him x20 times and tried everything and never answer.

1. Fixed and will be active after tommorow's server save.
2. Fixed and will be active after tommorow's server save.
3. Fixed 2 days ago:)

you have to fix this shit paralyz like original tibia because its SHIT FUCKING SHIT SERVER

Back