• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This server is by far the worse. Loot sucks balls, can't click GPs to convert to Plat, Exhaust is intense (not even sure if he fixed this at all), Teleport to 10k quest doesn't work.

@Admin of the Server, just shut it down and restart again cus u did messed all up.

I say to everyone, give it a try but don't expect a lot, plus there is a lot of lag.
i have 0 lags so is you. and loot can be better.

server is good , no lags,crash etc .
he just have to fix all those small bugs.

So many bugs lol this server sucks. For example, tasks is bugged, or at least the cyclops task is. I take the task, go kill cyclops, dont get any msg about cyclops being killed in my screen. Go back to grizzly adams, report, still says 0/500 killed. Just fail server, I think its funny there was 192 sorc "tester" that clearly did not test shit.

Another example, I was in the middle of killing someone, and somehow they just kick themselves. Poof logout, and then log back in, and then I attack again, and poof loggedout. The fuck kind of bug is that?

Sorry but its a garbage ot you have a lot of work to do. Because there are a fuckton more bugs as well.

maybe he logged on his gm and kicked him and thought u left and loged back on then kicked him again once he knew u had a tent lollll trolled

6 accounts has been detected and deleted because of using unofficial software to play.

Yesterday we have just fixed almost all those small bugs you had reported.
Server is working very well, no lags - it's stable after I fixed few scripts.
There wasn't any bug for a cash, it was just Punio who was talking those shits (the guy who did destroyed Anticus).

Lets play, trust in a new-quality server which won't be restarted, deleted or abused.
We are there just for you, we are listening to everyone and trying to get our server best.

List of bug that has been fixed:
- Fields dropped from monsters now are decaying propely
- Push delay of items and creatures now work as it should
- Opening some holes has been fixed
- Task system has been repaired
- Burst/Poison arrows damage fixed
- Few other bugs on the map has been fixed

Server is getting high and high!
Thanks for recommending us.

Enjoy your game.

Last edited:
Please read our latestnews! :)

Mana regen has been abit boosted, should be fine for all players, just try it out.

Last edited:
I hope you keep on deleting botters/ taskers cuz its killing the fair play. good move.

plus there are zero /none lags at all to be honest.

start this serv guys, its very stable and i have yet to discover any buggs at all :)

We got an special customized dedicated server, so the players from America and players from Europe won't get any lags there.
Most of bugs are fixed right now, game is stable that mean there won't be any crashes.
Mana regen has been boosted twice as it was before.

Thanks for comments guys, we are doing everything for you - so you can feel old school gameplay.

Of course we are deleting accounts for botters, as you can see we just catched 6 players which was using Macro Recorder (because it's hard to detect with a system).

what can i say ..
no lags , no crashes like it was on anticus , lags every 2 minutes ..
he fixed almost all bugs , hes activity is very good , and hes listing hes players
he give us free accces to djinns for free so now we can pg

im telling u , u whanna good server u should join here , make teams , wars etc !!!!!! lets go , dont hate it ..

Djinns are for free now - that means you can trade with them without a golden account.

Server is quite fine. No bugs and crashes so far. It's quite stable, admin reacts and fixes things very quickly.

only noobs make tasks please remove task system and try to fix respawn of monsters to try make it as global

We are listening to you guys, we are still working with the spawns, we are trying to make it similiar to global 7.4 real map, just give us time because it's not like a 5 min :p
Thanks for supporting us! I am really proud of you and of my work - together we can create new community, new story!

if you would allow to use 1 MC, to make runes while exping your main, you would have higher stats of online people and therefore other may join aswell, at least I think like that. just an idea

Back