• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

well if anyone wants to talk and keep up with progress, can message me on skype. just send me a message to get it XD

Not a reset of the server, he is replacing items that's why we screenshotted everything and our levels. lol

RLY? So now when i wasn't online to know this and there for dont got any proof of my items and lvl, i lose all my shitt?

Im not losing my shit just because I wasnt there to take a stupid "screenshot". End of story.

Well to my understanding i think that was just a precautionary measure, I do believe they are working on actually saving all the character files and such and moving them over, it was a precaution i think, But i wasn't there for the last few minutes leading up to the shutdown so i could be wrong.

relax nubs, longhits took ss of ur pr etc. Besides they still have info from the old database, they can just check what u had, so it's nothing to lose ur panties over :)
cade saves the day. could I ask why they're doing this? anyone got a clue?