• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

I don't really understand how a manageable server is honestly happy with giving the first impression of the server to everyone with some moron named "GM Penis" sitting in the spawn... It's really quite interesting seeing how many people I've seen Friends leave due to poor staff management.. Some of the staff even tries recruiting for another server coming soon.. (won't give out any names)

I don't really understand how a manageable server is honestly happy with giving the first impression of the server to everyone with some moron named "GM Penis" sitting in the spawn... It's really quite interesting seeing how many people I've seen Friends leave due to poor staff management.. Some of the staff even tries recruiting for another server coming soon.. (won't give out any names)
If your talking about me and Longhits talking about the new tibia world then LOL. But if not I haven't seen any of them advertising anything

If your talking about me and Longhits talking about the new tibia world then LOL. But if not I haven't seen any of them advertising anything
I'm referring to actual private messages and IP's iv been given to join.

Gm penis will be getting name changed ASAP. Gm Erection is on en route

and if someones sending ips of other servers report their asses to staff. dont be lazy and just say something give us a name >.> derp?

The IP Should work again pretty soon. The hostname expired but is now renewed so give it 10 minutes or so

Yeah, the boss is bugged atm. In tonights update it'll be fixed and ill higher the drop rate a little only for tonight on the boss due to people killing it 50 times and looting nothing.

Yeah, the boss is bugged atm. In tonights update it'll be fixed and ill higher the drop rate a little only for tonight on the boss due to people killing it 50 times and looting nothing.

make patch note when u make update

The update will be pro-longed till tomorrow night due to tomorrow I'll be pretty much busy most of the day till night time and I'll have to wake up early.

Website has been updated with patch notes which will be coming out tomorrow.

I think just about everything this owner makes is bugged and obviously half-assed.. and once 1 player gets the promotion they basically just clear the quest in a second with one of their bugged players like the player "Black hit" with over 200k Trill HP.. which is known by all staff and not delt with as is many others players.. But My point was.. It's a completely half asses Highexp prestige server with almost no originality and lacks almost all creativeness due to the 2 second spawn points and shitty quest made in 2-3 minutes for a "Super update" that basically gives nothing... End of the day, If you wanna BOT And deal with asinine staff bot checking you every 2 minutes to troll with 99 doors to see them lol as your only half way through it... then have Every item in the game in a matter of minutes then play here, If you wanna actually play an OT then anything other then this will do.. one of the MANY MANY posted "RL projects" still manages to top this server... As a self-preclaimed "approval official" I deem this server... 41/2 / 10.

Not to mention it's a Buddy system here if I wasn't clear earlier with the entire black hit situation.. If you kiss the right kinda ass then You get broken status and claim whatever you want.. Before giving my opinion as such I was teleported to each end of every quest int he servers current status and given prestige's as a friendly gesture of the GMs on this OT

5 minutes into this server and your here... As they claim it Helps the server..
c75NDKs.jpg

r6Qee49.jpg

Last edited: