• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

I mean im knight, and how i get my uhs? everyone on trade will sell uhs?
If you put runes on shop 1x it should be that. not everyone can have 3 multiclients?

If you put runes on shop 1x it should be that. not everyone can have 3 multiclients?
Many ppl will be selling all kind runes for sure, anyways check req to make uhs, just wont get much time can start to do your owns uhs anyways

you just make 1 druid and make uhs on him for your knight. With promotion on the druid its enough uhs :p

Password contains illegal chars (a-z, A-Z and 0-9 only!) or lenght.

Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Why i can't use special characters like dot?

Password contains illegal chars (a-z, A-Z and 0-9 only!) or lenght.

Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Why i can't use special characters like dot?

Because he doesn't know how to escape things properly. Or he uses an old AAC where the creator didn't know how to.

i cant create account Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean in /home/hiberna/www/pages/createaccount.php on line 187

Back