• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

Can you play 1 day without having to whine for evertyhing. Do you think you own oldschool servers or something?
Learn to play or gather full server to fight us.
man frist off all, half of tibia 7.4 plyers can beat you without any problems, secondly punio is carrying you in every battle so stop talking shit. punio shows no respect to everyone, even to his old team mates like Mex, witek, he called himself a legend thats why everyone like to kill him its his fallout. If u have watched Lord Of The Rings u must know Gollum its same type of person like Punio xd u dont even know what Punio talks about you in polish language my little Frodo xd .

@GOD Wille
Pvp enfo wasnt good idea for first days but for this moment u should add enfo bcs:
Ppl waste supplies and time for fights it makes a server alive they should be rewarded.
It can bring back ppl who left the server
It can bring new players bcs they can get chars with mlvles and get lvl faster
Enfo can be low or it can works only if u kill higher

I hope you will think about this bcs for ppl like me who dosnt have too much time and I have choose between exp or fights with my friends, would be fking nice to get even one or more lvl for won battle, I think is fair. Ofc enfo should be with skulls and frag system. [/code]

Dont make pvp enfo or I and my friends will quit.

And Kijek well say what you want but you are just a toxic team spamming everything on forums instead of playing. This thread is full 25 pages of your spamming (Talking not just you but your team). PvP enfo will make just 1 team kill everyone and get level while the outnumbered teams wont be able to play properly.
I may not be as good as Punio but I am trying my best.

The only difference is that you get a tiny bit of exp.. Frag system stays what it is.. whats the big deal?

Highest level team proposing to make pvp enfo. Well it wont happen as GM stated, to stop cry dudes.

Sorry, but I have to decline pvp-e thing.
any chance for poll? let ppl vote. do u know that medivia h rate is comming? maybe time to speak with players dont be ignorant. your server is alive because ppl came here for fights lets make more fun and add little enfo...b

@Worr
ye haha mistekess of childhood, it was my begin with 7.4 servers. U play Worr or just at forum?

Last edited:
any chance for poll? let ppl vote. do u know that medivia h rate is comming? maybe time to speak with players dont be ignorant. your server is alive because ppl came here for fights lets make more fun and add little enfo...b

@Worr
ye haha mistekess of childhood, it was my begin with 7.4 servers. U play Worr or just at forum?

Haha alright. Nah only on forum and making Tibia movies.

GM i find a bug on a house in carlin where u can make runes in the house and they are abusing of this bug i killed 1 lvl 75 with gfb from the corner of the house but they can fish and make free runes! The owner of the house is Puppi (87 ms) and i killed Alvo Pyrena (74 ms), Opikk (81 ms) is invited too.

Please change that or bann them!

I shoot gfb

2mrsfly.png

Last edited:
Back