• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Loeria - Classic Community [7.72] - Friday 11/18 - 16:00 CET

I suppose that the ring of powers has diffrent colour so you can seperat them from eachother, am i right?

oh god 2x. good luck, you worked half your life on an ot thats going to have 10 players online max.

Create Account
string(167) "INSERT INTO `users` (`login`, `passwd`, `email`, `creation_ip`, `creation_ts`) V
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Duplicate entry '16777215' for key 'login'

oh god 2x. good luck, you worked half your life on an ot thats going to have 10 players online max.
If that's the case then so be it
Create Account
string(167) "INSERT INTO `users` (`login`, `passwd`, `email`, `creation_ip`, `creation_ts`) V
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Duplicate entry '16777215' for key 'login'

Do you have skype? Id like to talk to you :p

It has been fixed now and I appreciate the report, I'd like to reward you.

Last edited:
He hasn't worked on it at all.

I'm sure this (my) post is in vain, as I'm sure few will take my post seriously, and you'll very likely see how incompetent Kungen with your own eyes either way, but I'll make a quick informative post about this guy.

Kungen is one of 5 people that entered my server (zanera.hopto.org) asking for help with their problem specifically with setting this server (Vanilla realots) up.
He was the slowest to figure it out, I had to give him more hints and instructions than anyone else (some of the other people had never used Linux before and they figured it out faster...), and he was the most ungrateful, in fact rude, about it, blaming/insulting my advice whenever he couldn't figure something out.
The day after our 10 hour conversation (...), he came back having finally got it to work, admitting to me "it was annoying that your advice was correct". I don't even remember if he told me thanks, instead he continued to ask in an entitled way for more help with his AAC, asking if ovh is a good host, etc.
Most likely he needed help from his friends to make the AAC work as well, as he already told me he had many friends on here which had given him lots (many different) of these realots distros, libraries, AACs, etc, and as mentioned he tried to ask me for help to make the AAC work as well...

So not only is this guy completely incompetent, he's also rude/selfish and impulsive (he got the server working less than 2 weeks ago, just a few days later he creates this thread, and already he's launching it with pay4premium).
In other words this server, and probably any other potential future products of his, is just a recipe for disaster.

Of course this is just one man's perspective - play wherever you like.

-- "Your best friend", Insanely Sane.

Last edited:
If that's the case then so be it

Do you have skype? Id like to talk to you :p
He hasn't worked on it at all.

I'm sure this (my) post is in vain, as I'm sure few will take my post seriously, and you'll very likely see how incompetent Kungen with your own eyes either way, but I'll make a quick informative post about this guy.

Kungen is one of 5 people that entered my server (zanera.hopto.org) asking for help with their problem specifically with setting this server (Vanilla realots) up.
He was the slowest to figure it out, I had to give him more hints and instructions than anyone else (some of the other people had never used Linux before and they figured it out faster...), and he was the most ungrateful, in fact rude, about it, blaming/insulting my advice whenever he couldn't figure something out.
The day after our 10 hour conversation (...), he came back having finally got it to work, admitting to me "it was annoying that your advice was correct". I don't even remember if he told me thanks, instead he continued to ask in an entitled way for more help with his AAC, asking if ovh is a good host, etc.
Most likely he needed help from his friends to make the AAC work as well, as he already told me he had many friends on here which had given him lots (many different) of these realots distros, libraries, AACs, etc, and as mentioned he tried to ask me for help to make the AAC work as well...

So not only is this guy completely incompetent, he's also rude/selfish and impulsive (he got the server working less than 2 weeks ago, just a few days later he creates this thread, and already he's launching it with pay4premium).
In other words this server, and probably any other potential future products of his, is just a recipe for disaster.

Of course this is just one man's perspective - play wherever you like.

-- "Your best friend", Insanely Sane.

Not even gonna comment on this, well besides this.

give up alrdy. u failed 1000x. have 200 low rates. then come back next year with a lowrate when community trusts u.

A little slow for my taste, but I'll play some over the next few weeks since these classes are coming to a close.

Regards,
Cody

@Kungenn I might have to make an appearance. Sirius is done? Sorry been inactive during summer etc.
Yes you can check the sirius thread here on Otland for additional information.
If you wish to play my servers you have an european server online at http://eu.loeria.com
And a US server that is starting today at 18:00 CET (10 EST) at http://usa.loeria.com

Back