• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Loeria/RealOTS 7.7-7.4 - CipSoft Files -

oxk6Q2G.png

ohai Kungenn. you really do need a better advertisement of your server :(
btw any chances of bringing Celestia back to life? had fun on that server
I hope they bring Celestia back as well.

@Kungenn Any chance it comes back?

I miss this, man. Put it back online soon, please.
It's lowrate. We can just keep going.

Come on now. Be a good host. I'll make you some bread. :D

How many players buying premium each month do you need to maintain the server? Playing a few hours a week, I can't help much more.
Depends on which company used to host, the one used prior to the server going offline was about 20 players / month with prem
I guess if i moved it to a lower priced host it would be enough with 7-10 probably.

Yeah, I see. That's quite a lot of money in the long run.
I'm enjoying Zanera now. I wish you boys could put your heads together to form a realots team and find out what type of long term server the community's interested in.
Having trouble to get 20 active players sounds unreal for such a masterpiece.

That won't happen, sorry.
Kungen will never regain my respect after coming on my server, talking with me for literally 9-10 hours asking for advice, being relatively rude all the way through (I tried to stay calm and friendly still thinking he was just frustrated and that he couldn't deal with feeling frustrated), then after I had given him advice for 9-10 hours and he finally got it working the day after, jumping in on my server and dropping sarcastically off something like "thanks best friend ;)" and logging out, a reference to me mentioning to him that I was looking for friends or something (the exact details are blurry now, this was about a year ago), then IMMEDIATELY, like within 24h, making a thread about launching Loeria with pay4premium.
Never dealt with such a rude, entitled, selfish and manipulative cunt in my life.
There's many rude and entitled people, selfish people, and manipulative people, but this guy got it all. Big gz.
He's not the least competent either.
(Yes, we can all agree I can be a cunt back, proven by this post - that's how I am :))
So I genuinely appreciate the optimism/encouragement/idea (if this ^ hadn't been the case, maybe there'd be a chance), but I'd sincerely rather team up with a random that just launched his first double click-to-run OT on his private PC than with this guy.
Hope my relationship with Kungenn is perfectly clear now (it's great *thumbs up* :p).

I'm gonna avoid advertising in his thread, but whether you're still interested or not after this "very friendly" post of mine, things might start happening soon on my end. I don't post updates often, but I'm working on my shit all the time. Recently got OTC working (but it needs many fixes + to cross-compile it for windows, so it probably won't be uploaded anytime soon).

Anyway... Cheers. And have a good day @Thin Small Fist, whether or not you dislike me after this, I don't know :p

Well, it seems Kungenn hasn't changed his behaviour over the years when I met him on Celestia last time.

That won't happen, sorry.
Kungen will never regain my respect after coming on my server, talking with me for literally 9-10 hours asking for advice, being relatively rude all the way through (I tried to stay calm and friendly still thinking he was just frustrated and that he couldn't deal with feeling frustrated), then after I had given him advice for 9-10 hours and he finally got it working the day after, jumping in on my server and dropping sarcastically off something like "thanks best friend ;)" and logging out, a reference to me mentioning to him that I was looking for friends or something (the exact details are blurry now, this was about a year ago), then IMMEDIATELY, like within 24h, making a thread about launching Loeria with pay4premium.
Never dealt with such a rude, entitled, selfish and manipulative cunt in my life.
There's many rude and entitled people, selfish people, and manipulative people, but this guy got it all. Big gz.

Gotta agree a 100% with you. Good luck on your project:)

@e.e I won't dislike you for sharing your opinion. I believe in both projects.
I rather see one realised than none. That's why I suggested a cooperation.
Nevermind.

@Kungenn A lower priced host seems fine if that can be a longer term solution.

@e.e I won't dislike you for sharing your opinion. I believe in both projects.
I rather see one realised than none. That's why I suggested a cooperation.
Nevermind.

@Kungenn A lower priced host seems fine if that can be a longer term solution.
It can be but Im not very motivated to be honest.
I've spent countless hours working on OTS over the years people like e.e just brings your motivation down to zero.

Back