• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Loeria/RealOTS 7.7-7.4 - CipSoft Files -

Ahh, you've got to feed on your haters, man! ;)

As far as I can tell, he's only jealous you did in one day what he couldn't do in a year.
No offence. @e.e

I might start it again to be honest. I still have the backup from the day it went offline.
Not saying Im gonna but, what would be the ideal setup in your eyes? @Thin Small Fist

Ideally, pvp-e lowrate.
More importantly, stable & long term.

Try not to change the setup once it's chosen and avoid resets.
In other words, I think you should continue the way you were going.

Consider new shop additions such as name and sex change to help sustain the server. Higher the price of premium when necessary. Up to 5 euros is reasonable for me.
In the future, promote your custom area to attract newcomers.

nah not pvp e just normal pvp with skulls. What also attracts people is tasks. I know you dont like it but if it brings more people you should do it.

*Edit** Shit im thinking Celestia or w/e it was called

I thought tasks were implemented at one point..... ghoul npc south west side of town? Or maybe i'm thinking wrong map xD

Miss playing this map tho

Would people be interested if I opened Loeria once again and if yes, would you rather see a full reset or continue from the date it went down?

Regards,
Kungenn

I just started the server again, just gonna check over the stuff so it does everything it's suppose to :)

Everyone has 30 days of premium account for now, gonna decided what to do tomorrow.
If you wish to play feel free to login :)

Looks like this is what I was looking for. I will test it out and tell you the feel I get for it! And based on that if I would prefer a reset or not.

EDIT: So far so good! I like the rates, and the game is running smoothly. I am going to be playing quite a bit!

About the reset: I would prefer a reset, but I am biased as I am a new player. If you know for a fact a decent number of old timers are coming back and would prefer not to reset, then you should think about it. Whatever you do, I recommend you decide on this matter as soon as possible, It would not be good to have people losing a lot of time prior to the reset.

Last edited:
Looks like this is what I was looking for. I will test it out and tell you the feel I get for it! And based on that if I would prefer a reset or not.

EDIT: So far so good! I like the rates, and the game is running smoothly. I am going to be playing quite a bit!

About the reset: I would prefer a reset, but I am biased as I am a new player. If you know for a fact a decent number of old timers are coming back and would prefer not to reset, then you should think about it. Whatever you do, I recommend you decide on this matter as soon as possible, It would not be good to have people losing a lot of time prior to the reset.
Yea I am gonna decide today if it will be a reset or not :)

I'll update the thread with what I've decided on

I have not decided to 100% yet but when I start this I said I wouldn't reset so I actually think that I won't either.
I am however gonna set all accounts to 60 days of premium account for the simple fact that I want players to be able to come back without having to invest any money if they want to play.

Let me have another hour or two to decide. But I am leaning more towards no reset.

Alright so I have decided that there will be no reset as that is what I had in mind from the start.

Feel free to post thoughts and ideas around this.

I am not impossible, if you have a good idea or though we can always discuss it.

If you stated in the past that there would be NO reset, then I 100% agree that there should not be one.

On the subject of premium, I am not telling you to give free premium, but just consider that paid premium tends to stray people away. Maybe you can think of a way to reach a middle ground, starting with 60 days is definitely a good step in the right direction (IMO)

EDIT: On another note, I would consider staging the xp. Not a lot, I do like the grind. but I think that the following would make sense:
1-8: 3x
8-100: 2x
100+: 1.5

This makes it so that Rookgaard can be done a bit faster, and that older players with higher levels don't stray too far

Last edited:
Brilliant!
Alright so I have decided that there will be no reset as that is what I had in mind from the start.
By that you've proven me you're a good host. No matter what anyone says.

I am gonna set all accounts to 60 days of premium account for the simple fact that I want players to be able to come back without having to invest any money if they want to play.
Go easy on the free premium! I want this server to last awhile. :D

Back