• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY SHOULDN'T MAKE ANY HR RATE SERV EVER, THATS WHY IT CALLS TIBIANIC NOT CLASSICUS LOLOLOLOL

I adore spectrum and hope so that update gonna bring some new good hunting place on mid lvls, more than 50k/h exp

Well, as we can see, even on classicus start there were still plenty of ppl playing tibianic anyway because this is the way these ppl prefer to play.
This means that even if they opened server as such, there would be still ppl playing low rate because this is how they like it.
So the thing is that they could make way better quality server than others can do.

I'm sure Konrad knows what he's doing. If he thought he'd profit from putting up a high-rate without any negative side effects to his lowrate server, he would've. Perhaps he's waiting for the right moment. There's no point asking for it as people have done for so long now. Besides, there's alot of medium and high-rate servers launching in the coming days, weeks and months already.

+1 people don't have much time to PG character on low rate servers.

you don't really need a lot of time nor do you need to pg. do an hour here, an hour there - the good thing about tibianic/medivia (ugh) is that your work isn't going anywhere. i'm confident that i could quit for a year and come back to all my shit untouched.

/\ true some people went inactive for months and come back like nothing happend

you don't really need a lot of time nor do you need to pg. do an hour here, an hour there - the good thing about tibianic/medivia (ugh) is that your work isn't going anywhere. i'm confident that i could quit for a year and come back to all my shit untouched.

Imagine that, 1 hour per day at the begining is up to 50k exp/h. It's almost 40 days till 50-60 lvl. 40 days of rpg and still I won't have good character for wars. Got my point?

Tibianic always will have it's people who will play low rate servers (legacy and spectrum). Iryont would set up highrate server which could be reseted every 6 months for example, rewards on low rate servers or something like that. It's really tons of cash for you Iryont since people really would like to play highrate server. You have the best 7.4 without bugs, with own client etc. The best for highrate version.

Yeah, it would be probably most professional hr of all time.
Idk why not taking this into consideration.
Splitting community isn't really a good argument because there were/are another hr servers, yet there are still ppl who play lowrate tibianic.
Making hr server would just bring whole oldschool community to you.

Total of 405 players are currently playing on our server.

It is possible to earn gp in game to buy PACC? What is the price of PACC (game and irl) and how much time I must spend to get xx money for PACC? On Spectrum, ofc.

It is possible to earn gp in game to buy PACC? What is the price of PACC (game and irl) and how much time I must spend to get xx money for PACC? On Spectrum, ofc.

Yes, you can buy PACC ingame. Last time I checked 30 days were going for 22-35k. IRL price is 4,20 euro - 5,00 euro depending on how many you buy.

Dear players

The main game update is now finished. In the last two weeks we had a lot of bug fixes during test server, but I believe that everything is ready for the release.

The update itself has been scheduled for Sunday, 18th of October at 14:00 CEST when both game worlds will go down for about 30 minutes to implement the changes. In that time you will have to download a new client version from the website in order to play the game. Also, all characters will be moved to corresponding temples.

That being said I would like to say few things which will definitely speed up the exploring part. The city of Abukir will not be accessible right away, however, since it's a lost city you will have to learn a bit more about it in general. In such case you will have to go to Eremo and ask for a mission. He will tell you more about the city and during the whole quest to access Abukir you will be able to learn quite a lot about it. Please remember to check your quest log as well.

Regarding Abukir itself - they are a lot of hidden holes you might want to try dig up. You can find a lot of hidden tombs and caves. Never give up! Besides that you will be able to dig ember beetles as well as ember coins :) There are over 45 new creatures to encounter during the exploration of the Abukir! The city itself has over 50 new houses to live within, a lot of shops, and several mysteries hidden within the city itself. Also, there are 3 totally new outfits to acquire during exploring the mysteries of Abukir. Several new and actually really interesting raids were added as well. Not to mention a lot of new quests including possible access to a new trading NPCs.

NPC Hassan in Abukir will be able to create rune backpacks for you in exchange for certain amount of specific runes and gold coins. That is a feature suggested by players themselves within the following proposal topic:

http://medivia.org/forum/topic/15978/1/

In order to ask for a specific backpack you will have to say the rune name along with backpack keyword, e.g. "explosion backpack" or "sudden death backpack".

Another rather cool and quite interesting feature is ability to smoke a pipe. You can purchase a pipe at pretty much every NPC with backpacks and basic tools. In order to smoke you need to actually put something inside, and for the time being since the system is rather new there are only three possible items to smoke - twigs, moon flower, and leaves. You will need to use the pipe on one of them to fill it up. After that you just put it in your arrow slot and you simply use it one time which will make your character smoke for about 16 seconds. If you smoke too much you will lose control over the character (a very similar effect to being drunk). However, if you use it right you will gain about 1 mana point per 16 seconds. That is 4 mana points per 64 seconds. Not much, but at least something and those items are quite common - we will see how it goes.

The mini-map on the website has been updated. You can now take a look what are you going to explore and how big it is :)

worldmapgo2.jpg

The rest is up to you to explore. Good luck.

As for the images part of this post - below are two new art pieces showing our game:

spidersceneflattened_small.png

darashia_small.png

http://medivia.org/forum/topic/17303/1/

Status
Not open for further replies.